The y Entrance

When I'm Kissing You

 

Sora who went out of the door at the center of the heart smiled and was giggling. She walked a little to the center of the stage and stood there waiting for Baekhyun, she was holding a red stemmed rose.

When Baekhyun was about to walk towards Sora, to everyone’s surprise again Leeteuk in flesh out of nowhere went to the stage and grabbed Sora’s hand gently and stuck his tongue out, he looked naughty and younger than his age.

Baekhyun laughed when he saw what his sunbae did. The TeukSo Couple went towards him and Sora gave the red rose to Baekhyun.

 

When the TeukSo Couple walked out of the stage, the door opened and in a white dress Eunjung of T-ARA came out holding a red rose too, Baekhyun’s eyes widen at the site but when he was about to walk towards her the door opened again and this time Lee JangWoo appeared, same on what happened to TeukSo Couple, the WooJung Couple went towards Baekhyun and gave the long stemmed rose.

 

After a few seconds a technical music was aired at the Dome and somebody went out again of the door, this time HwangBo and Kim Hyun Joong appeared, fans cheered at the sight they are beholding. The SSangchu Couple was finally reunited; HwangBo was smiling sweetly while clinging on the flower boy Hyun Joong’s arm, the pair was neatly dressed at color red, they stood at the center of stage and went aside. After the Ssangchu Couple, the Ant Couple (In Young and Crown J) came out and went beside the HwangBo and Hyun Joong.

 

The music switched to Abracadabra and as everybody expected, the goofy couple that turned to reality came out, it was the Adam Couple (Jo Kwon and Gain), after them was the touchy couple Khuntoria (Nickhun and Victoria), at this time each couple went towards Baekhyun and the girls gave their colorful roses to Baekhyun while the guys tapped him in the back and shoulders as if saying their good lucks unto him.

 

After everyone cleared the stage Baehyun’s heart skipped a beat when he saw a girl dressed in a casual peach dress walked out of door.

 

“Is she my wife?! The girl of my dreams?” Baekhyun uttered.

 

Unlike the other girls, the girl in the peach dress walked slowly towards Baekhyun. The EXO K member smiled widely when finally the girl stands in front of her. When Baekhyun offered the roses that the other couples gave to him unto the girl, the girl just chuckled.

 

Just then a smooth voice slowly creeped on Baekhyun’s ears.

 

“You wish.” The guy said who was standing at the back of Baekhyun, he didn’t notice the guy went on his back. The guy grinned and smiled unto him, it appears to be Yonghwa of CNBLUE and the girl in peach was Seohyun of the girl group that Baekhyun loved the most, GIRLS GENERATION.

 

Instead of a rose, Seohyun gave Baekhyun a controller and smiled to him dearly. When the Sweet Potato Couple went off the stage, Baekhyun looked at the remote that consist of one button only. As Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder and pushed the button, the lights of the stage turned to red, making the stage darker than the usual.

 

The fans gasped for air when out of nowhere a hexagon shaped float floats to the air and was slowly heading for the stage, the music turned to something y, the first music was from a Saxophone and a sweet but enchanting voice engulfed the dome.

 

Baekhyun felt goose bumps all of a sudden when he heard the song, it was kinda familiar to him.

 

“Who’s my bride, really?” Baekhyun uttered to himself.

 

The hexagon finally landed to the center of the stage, one side of the hexagon opened and a moment later a y leg came out. The fans screamed loudly, they seemed to know the bride now. Just then the girl went out of the float elegantly; she was wearing a Vampire like dress and was now walking towards Baekhyun. She looked enchantingly beautiful; her red long wavy hair was carried by the mild wind.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand can’t even blink at the sight he was beholding. He can’t believe that one of the iest girl rapper of the industry is going to be his wife.

 

His wife danced to the beat of their group’s latest song, VOLUME UP. She seductively performed in front of her husband making the fans scream louder.

 

Even the other members of EXO K can’t believe that Baekhyun’s wife is this hot, Chanyeol who was silent the whole time looked at the girl and he can’t help but feel strangely nervous.

 

“Puppy’s wife is damn hot y and beautiful.” Chanyeol thought.

 

When the performance ended, Baekhyun took a deep breath because he felt like suffocated and intoxicated by the beauty of the girl beside her was setting.

 

“Anneong Haseoyo!” she cheerfully greeted.

 

Baekhyun could just look at her.

 

“I’m EXO K Byun Baekhyun’s wife, KIM HYUN A imnida.” She said charismatically while looking at her husband’s eyes.