The Youngest Couple

When I'm Kissing You

 

While the other EXO members were heading home, Baekhyun was sitting on a passenger’s seat and looked outside the window where he saw other cars travelling. Beside him was Hyun A who is sitting prettily and also looks outside the window too, both of them are on their costumes, Baekhyun on his black tuxedo that he wore when they performed “SORRY SORRY” while Hyun A was undeniably y on the red and black combination color on her dress, her leg was quite exposed because of the long slit on her dress.

 

Silence and awkwardness filled the van, after a few minutes of travelling the driver of the van told them that they have reached their destination. Baekhyun opened the door and went out; he immediately offered his hand to Hyun A to help her get off the van because Hyun A was still wearing killer heels. The wife smiled shyly and accepted her husband’s hand to assist her.

 

“Where are we?” Baekhyun asked as he looked around and saw residential houses that have two floors; it looked like they were on a subdivision somewhere in a district of Seoul.

 

“Hmm... I don’t know, let’s read again the card that the sunbaes handed to us.” Hyun A uttered graciously while trying to put her red curly hair on the back of her ears that was blocking her face because of the wind, she then pulled the mission card out of the mini white envelope.

 

“Hmmmm... Black and white building?” She said charmingly after reading the message at the envelope, she then turned around to look at her surroundings; she then pouted her lips and looked at her husband.

 

Baekhyun smiled when he gazed on his wife, “Well let’s walk around the subdivision to look for that building, can you handle it with those heels?” He asked as he looked at Hyun A’s heels.

 

Hyun A also looked down to look at her heels; she then stumped her feet cheerfully and looked at her husband happily, a childish smile appeared on her cute face. “Ummmm... I can handle.”

 

“Shall we?” Baekhyun said and walked slowly, Hyun A followed him.

 

After a few minutes of walking silence filled between them again, Hyun A secretly gazed on Baekhyun but the guy sensed it and looked at his wife with query.

 

“What is it?”

 

Hyun A smiled mysteriously and looked at the path they were taking, “You really don’t remember me don’t you?”

 

A knot was formed on Baekhyun’s forehead, “What do you mean?”

 

“Does Kim Hyun A doesn’t ring a bell to you?” Hyun A asked softly while walking side by side now with her husband who was looking intently on her.

 

“Of course it rings a bell on my head.” Baekhyun answered and smiled.

 

Hyun A’s face lightened as she heard her husband’s answer, she looked at her husband, anticipating.

 

“Jjinja?!?”

 

Baekhyun simply nodded and looked at the scenery in front of him.

 

“Of course, you’re Kim Hyun A the y leader of the y idol 4MINUTE, also a very talented rapper. You collaborated with Hyun Seung of BEAST for the tandem and sang the sensational Trouble Maker.”

 

Hyun A sneered when she heard Baekhyun’s answer, “He really doesn’t remember me the way I want him to remember me.” She thought.

 

Baekhyun noticed the sneer and chuckled at the way his wife is reacting. “What now? What’s with the sneer?”

 

Hyun A just pouted her luscious lips towards Baekhyun as an answer. “Hmmmf! That’s not what I meant when I asked you if you remember me.”

 

“Then what is it?” Baekhyun asked with much confusion. “What does my bride mean? I don’t get her.” Baekhyun asked himself while scratching his head softly.

 

Hyun A didn’t answer Baekhyun and leaved him hanging in the air with the question, she just continued walking until she noticed a black and white building with pink ribbon on the door. Hyun A clapped her hands with happiness.

 

“Ya! I think we found the building that the card was saying, but I don’t think it’s a simple building it’s a residential house.” Hyun A uttered with delight on her voice, she then walked towards the cute white fence of the residential house.

 

Baekhyun looked at the residential house with crease on his forehead, “What’s with a residential house? What are we going to do here?!” He mumbled, after a few seconds his cute small eyes turned big because an idea popped on his head. “Don’t tell me we are going to stay here for a night?! We are newlyweds, so what’s next if you are newly married?! HONEYMOON?!”

 

Hyun A’s happy voice cut Baekhyun’s thought, he looked at his wife who was jumping with joy with an envelope on her hands and it seemed like she already read it.

 

“Baekhyunna!!!! This is the building! And it says here that it would be our couple house as a wedding gift from WGM!” She uttered with amazement, she looked like a young girl who was given a big doll house.

 

“Couple house?” Baekhyun mumbled and walked slowly towards his wife.

 

Hyun A who was still jumping with joy accidentally twisted her ankle; she was wearing a killer heel for kimchi’s sake but jumping recklessly because she was really happy.

 

“Ouch!” She emitted and the pain she was having was all painted on her beautiful face, she immediately sat on the floor while her hands were touching her hurt ankle. Baekhyun saw what happened towards his wife hurriedly went to Hyun A’s side.

 

“What happened? You twisted your ankle?” Baekhyun asked with worry on his face and voice.

 

Yeah, I seemed to twist it.” Hyun A said looking at her ankle, she then slowly lift her head and looked at her husband, she smiled warmly because of the sight she was looking. There she saw Baekhyun’s face with worry while looking at her hurt ankle at that made her heart fill with warmth towards Baekhyun, like before.

 

Baekhyun touched it gently and heard Hyun A’s grumble, he looked at her intently. “You’re really hurt. Can you stand?”

 

“Let me try.” Hyun A uttered even though she’s feeling intense pain, she tried to stand but her ankle and feet can’t handle it, Baekhyun hurriedly assisted her by wrapping his arm on Hyun A’s waist.

 

Hyun A was caught off guard and looked at Baekhyun’s face.

 

Baekhyun smiled softly towards the gorgeous girl, “Let me assist you, if you can’t stand then I’ll carry you then.

 

Hyun A’s widened when she heard Baekhyun’s words, she blushed slightly at the thought that Baekhyun would carry her. “N....No.... I.. I could st--- stand.” She uttered while stuttering, she then tried again to stand but for the 2nd time her ankle and foot failed her and gave her more pain.

 

“Don’t force it or you’ll ankle will get worse, I’ll just carry you inside the house.” Baekhyun uttered and then put Hyun A’s arm around his neck, he then placed his right arm on Hyun A’s legs.

 

But before Baekhyun could carry her, Hyun A said something that made Baekhyun almost burst into laughter.

 

“Mind you, I’m heavy. Don’t complain later if your back would hurt.”

 

Baekhyun tried his might to suppress his laughter, at the end he looked at his wife and smiled warmly. “Don’t worry, I won’t.”

 

With his mighty arms he carried Hyun A on a lovers carry way just like other couple do when they are newlyweds and are about to enter their lovers nest.

 

“Well this position suits as well, we’re newlyweds and are about to enter our couple house.” Baekhyun said.

 

Hyun A was blushing and she can’t hide that fact, she’s not used to guys carrying her and stuffs because she doesn’t like that ideas but with Baekhyun here she must admit she seems to like it, even though his groom looked thin and weak he proved that his not a wimp because of these arms carrying her.

 

“You’re not heavy; you’re light as a feather.” Baekhyun complimented her; he knows she liked that compliment because that kind of compliment is music to girls’ ears.

 

Hyun A smiled at him cutely while wrapping her arms on his neck, “Kamsahamnida.”

 

Baekhyun just smiled and went closer to the door, “Let’s go inside the house to keep us warm.”

 

“Let me open the door, I can do it.” She then opened the door and the interior inside of the house made them awe.

 

The light automatically lit when they entered it, the wall was painted with different colors that compliment their own groups (EXO and 4Minute. The interior was mixed with Vampire like interior with a touch of alien feeling, as if you were in different planet.

 

“Waaa.... I liked it, it’s like the signatures from our own groups are conjoined on our couple house.” Hyun A muttered while looking around the house.

 

Baekhyun went to the living room and found it quite fascinating; their glass window on the living room was human length, the sofas looked soft and comfortable with colors of red, white and red. The chandelier was designed like the heart of the tree of life on EXO’s trailer of Mama, it looked cool.

 

“Waaa!!!! A human sized vampire teddy bear on the couch!” Hyun A exclaimed when she saw it.

 

Baekhyun can’t help but smile; he then walked towards the couch and deposited Hyun A there. The girl immediately grabbed and hugged the cute teddy bear.

 

“You have a cape to match your outfit huh?! You’re so cute!” Hyun A exclaimed.

 

Baekhyun looked around while his hands are placed on his waist, he looked like a true groom with the tux and everything and he must admit he liked the couple house.

 

“Teddy Bear, from now on you will be leaving with us so you must have a name.” Hyun A uttered like a kid and that made Baekhyun gaze back at her, she was now putting her finger on her cheeks and as if she was deeply thinking.

 

“Well she has a strong aura and personality when she performs on the stage but she acts like a kid and look cute when she’s off the stage.” Baekhyun thought.

 

“Ahhhh!!!” she exclaimed not paying any attention to Baekhyun, she was all focus on the bear. “I know what I’m going to name you! Your name from now is BAEKHYUNA!”

 

“Baekhyuna?” Baekhyun uttered with confusion.

 

Hyun A looked at him with happiness painted on her face, “Ne! It’s a combination of our name, Baekhyun and Hyun A equals Baekhyuna!” she smiled with twinkle on her eyes.

 

Baekhyun just smiled because his wife was acting like a kid, he then turned his gaze on the table beside the couch and found two frames. He looked closer and found out that it was photos of their groups, EXO and 4Minute.

 

“EXO.” He thought and smiled, but his smile slowly fades away and worry filled his face.

 

“Chanyeol, eggyeol! I haven’t texted him since I left the dome and went off with Hyun A!” He thought, he then searched for his phone on his pocket, but it wasn’t there. “Where’s my phone?!” he then patted his whole body to search for his phone, but his phone was nowhere to be found.

 

“Hey, I’ll go outside and search for something.” Baekhyun uttered with hurry.

 

Even before Hyun A could answer Baekhyun scrammed and went outside the house leaving her behind dumbfounded.

 

Outside the house, Baekhyun was frantically searching for his phone. He can’t find it so he has no choice but to walk back on the place they got off from the van, but when he reached it his phone was nowhere to be found.

 

Baekhyun’s heart was beating frantically inside his chest because he knows Chanyeol’s going to be mad by the fact that he didn’t even send him a text when he’s with his wife.

 

“Ottoke?!” Baekhyun mumbled anxiously.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Now the problems and complications are starting to arise on our story, please wait for the next chapter of “When I’m Kissing You”.. Please leave a comment... kekeke KOMAWO! Baekyeol fighting!

 

Next chapter: Chanyeol or Hyun A?

 

                                                                              ChAnRis

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________