Party and A Big Surprise

When I'm Kissing You

“Oh my god Kimchi! I thought you leaved me hanging in the air, my heart was beating wildly thinking that I’ll perform the whole MAMA Song with the choreography.” Baekhyun whined on his fellow members while wiping his face with wet tissues.

 

The other members answered him with laughter, and Baekhyun continued whining but at the end he smiled brightly and happily.

 

“But sincerely you guys thanks a lot for the surprise event.” The birthday boy expressed.

 

The members smiled to him as a response, most of older guys were sitting at the couch comfortably while the young ones were sitting at the floor. Well the couch can’t accommodate all of them so they have no choice but to sit at the floor. Kris who was leaning at the wall at that time reached for something on his pocket and passed it to Baekhyun.

 

“Our manager wants me to give this note to me; he said I should give it to you. That’s his present for you.” The EXO M’s leader was poker faced while saying it to Baekhyun.

 

“A note?” Baekhyun hissed, “What a present.”

 

“And by the way” Kris went to the locker and pulled out a large stuff toy and gave it to Baekhyun. “This is my present for you.” He smiled warmly. “Happy Birthday Baek.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Kris’ present for him, he immediately tossed the wet tissue somewhere in the room and grabbed the stuff toy and with tantalizing eyes and a very happy grin he looked at the mighty EXO M leader.

 

“Komawo Yi Fan hyung!” Baekhyun can’t help himself but hug the toy, he buried his face at the toy and after a few seconds he hurriedly gasped for air which made Kris laugh.

 

Baekhyun really loved stuff toys, especially what Kris gave him. It was a black dog stuff toy, with a white color on its paws and on its tail.

 

“How I wish it’s a real dog.” Baekhyun pouted his lips which made him cuter than the normal, but after saying those words he immediately smiled towards the toy. “Never mind, your cute and huggable, I like you anyway.”

 

The other members looked at Baekhyun with amazement on their eyes; they never saw a person who talks towards a stuff toy with an age of 20 (Well except for D.O who’s casually talking at a throw pillow on one of the chapters.)

 

Baekhyun felt gazes on him and immediately turned his eyes towards his co members; his face was filled with a questioning look when he felt the way the other members looking at him.

 

“What?” The birthday boy asked.

 

Chanyeol who was one of the members sitting at the floor looked at his beloved with disgust on his face.

“He’s 20, a young adult. But look at him, he acts like a toddler and making cute faces towards all of us.” He thought.

 

“Ya Puppy, make sure you won’t exchange face with the stuff toy or the toy will become ugly with that face of yours. Poor little doggy.” He was grinning demonically towards Baekhyun, he loves to and look at his Puppy’s cute little face.

 

Baekhyun’s face was filled with irritation after hearing what Chanyeol said. “If I know you love my looks and my face more than anybody else” he wants to blurt out but noticed that every member was gathered at that room instead he said something else.

 

“Shut up Eggyeol!” Baekhyun shouted towards the young one.

 

“Eggyeol?!” Everyone shouted back towards the celebrant, shocked! Well you could imagine two guys calling each other with weird pet names, common?! Puppy and Eggyeol?!

 

Baekhyun was caught off guard, he didn’t mean to blurt out the pet name he created for Chanyeol, and even Chanyeol was amazed by what Baekhyun called him.

 

“Well… Well Chanyeol here made.. made a pet name for me.. so…so I created one for him..al…also..” Baekhyun was stuttering while trying to explain his side.

 

All the members except Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed at the top of their lungs, one of the loudest laughter among the members was Xiu Min and Suho.

 

Baekhyun was embarrassed at that moment blushed, he put aside the stuff toy and ran outside the room, after a few seconds he came back and grabbed the toy and hugged it, and he looked at his co members briefly and ran again outside the room.

 

The members were still laughing at that moment, Chanyeol was the only one who was poker faced at the moment, and after absorbing what happened and what Baekhyun called him, a sweet smile formed on his lips.

 

“Eggyeol?” He said while smiling. “I like that.” He stood up and turned to his co members. “Let’s go home you guys, time to party!” he yelled.

 

That night EXO’s Dorm was filled guests, some are artists and some are close friends of the birthday boy. Everybody was chatting with each other happily; drinks and foods overflowed that night, courtesy by Baekhyun’s mom.

 

Everybody sang the happy birthday song when Baekhyun’s mom brought out the cake towards the living room where the birthday boy was sitting at the couch.

 

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Baekhyun!” they sang in chorus and clapped their hands afterwards.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes for a moment and made a wish when he opened his eyes he saw his dongsaeng D.O standing in front of the cake also, the younger guy’s eyes were like popping out of its sockets while looking at the cake. Baekhyun hurriedly blow the candle at the top of the cake, after blowing the cake D.O immediately picked the strawberries that was surrounding the cake and put it on his mouth. His mouth was like bursting with all those strawberries inside, he was straggling on the chewing part.

 

“Aish! That’s my cake!” baekhyun whined towards D.O.

 

D.O stared at him with his wide eyes which made Baekhyun laugh, well the birthday boy can’t help it since D.O’s cuteness was overflowing, his like a little kid munching on the strawberries. At the end Baekhyun patted his dongsaeng’s head that answered him with a cute smile.

 

Chanyeol who suddenly popped at Baekhyun’s side made Baekhyun startled. Chanyeol was grinning towards him and grabbed him on his arm and pulled him towards their room.

 

Before Baekhyun could even say a word Chanyeol’s lips were on his lips, kissing him tenderly but obviously hungrily. He suddenly tasted again the familiar sweetness that was brought by his eggyeol’s soft lips. It also brought him many sensations, like electricity was striking his body, well in a good way and like he was in cloud nine. Just that simple kiss makes his world turn upside down.

 

After a few minutes of kissing (Well literally Chanyeol kissing Baekhyun..kekeke), Chanyeol looked towards Baekhyun’s eyes and smiled.

 

“So how was that as my special gift for you?” Chanyeol was teasing him.

 

Baekhyun can’t answer him, he doesn’t know why he was feeling shy and happy at the same time, it was not their first kiss, but he can’t just explain why he was feeling like that at that moment.

 

Chanyeol was taken aback when Baekhyun didn’t respond to his question.

 

“He didn’t like it?” he thought, and looked closely towards Baekhyun’s face; well he could see that his Puppy was blushing and was smiling. “Overwhelmed?” Words came across his mind.

 

Just then, Baekhyun suddenly hugged Chanyeol which made the younger guy wonder. He then heard his soft voice gently saying….

 

“Komawo…. Thank you so much for everything and especially loving me.” Baekhyun hugged him tightly.

 

Chanyeol was blushing unconsciously, he didn’t know how to react, at first he slightly scratched his magnificent face with his long beautiful finger while smiling, and then he looked at the guy who was hugging him and smiled warmly and answered it with a tighter hug.

 

“Baekhyun baby! Where are you? Baekhyun?” the birthday boy’s mom was calling him from the living room; it looked like she was searching for him.

 

The two guys hurriedly pulled away from each other’s arm, terrified that Baekhyun’s mom would catch them hugging each other tightly on their room, just imagine the reaction.

 

“I..I… I should get back to the living room, mom’s calling for me” Baekhyun was stuttering, he can’t help it; he hurriedly walked towards the door.

 

All Chanyeol can do was to nod his head.

 

But before finally getting out of the room, Baekhyun turned to him and smiled. “Thanks for the kiss, best gift ever.” The older guy went out of the room and back to the guests at the living room.

 

Chanyeol lied to his bead unconsciously; he was just looking at the ceiling for a few moments then suddenly grabbed a pillow and buried his face unto it.

 

“Argh!!!!! Why does everytime we have our moments there’s somebody who disturbs us?!!!” His frustrations were coming out of his mouth.

 

Suddenly the door opened and Lay’s face appeared, Chanyeol acted as if nothing happened and stood up and composed himself.

 

“What is it hyung?” he asked casually.

 

“Manager hyung arrived, and he wants to gather all of us in the living room” Lay answered and smiled charmingly. “Come on.”

 

Chanyeol followed lay towards the living room, everyone was gathered at the living room, he searched for his Puppy, Baekhyun was standing besides Tao and Kai with drinks on their hands, soft drinks actually.

 

Their manager was standing at the platform they put earlier center of the living room, he looked happy and please.

 

Chanyeol grabbed a drink because he suddenly felt thirsty and looked at their manager, waiting for him to speak.

 

Their manager called Baekhyun and told him to stand at his side, Baekhyun followed him and stand at the manager’s side.

 

“Good evening! We were gathered here today to celebrate Baekhyun’s birthday party.” He then turned his gaze towards the celebrant. “Happy Birthday Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun just smiled.

 

“I was late to greet you and just gave a note to Kris telling him to give it to you.” Their manager continued.

 

Baekhyun just nodded even though he didn’t actually read the message.

 

“As I was saying I was late because of my gift for him…something important, something important that may affect his career.”

 

Baekhyun was filled with curiosity that time, “What is he talking about?” he thought.

 

“Wanna know what it is?” he said while smiling.

 

The celebrant just nodded his head.

 

The manager then tapped his shoulder while saying..

 

“Well Byun Baekhyun…… YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED.”