Ottoke Byun Baekhyun?!

When I'm Kissing You

Chanyeol’s eyes grew wider at the sight he was seeing, “You didn’t send me even a single text message or gave a call and here you are enjoying a free legs sleep from one of the most seductive girls on our industry! Wow! So much for the first day of your married life! You two had these intimate moments this quick?!” Chanyeol wants to exclaim but kept it inside.

 

“The two seemed to have fallen asleep, maybe because they were worn-out from the activities that they did today.” The manager uttered with such consideration on his voice.

 

Suho, Kris and Chanyeol could only smile.

 

“Maybe it’s better not to wake the kids up and let them sleep until they got home.” The manager continued and went towards the couple and looked at them closely. “Can one of you boys help me bring Hyun A to the car?”

 

The two leaders instantly looked at Chanyeol, The EXO K’s rapper with wide eyes pointed his finger on himself and the older members waggled their head as an answer and nudged the younger member towards the sleeping Hyun A.

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh as a sign of opposition towards what his hyungs and with a heavy heart he slowly and gently lifted Hyun A from the couch while Kris and Suho helped each other on carrying their co member towards their own car. Hyun A was not that heavy and Chanyeol didn’t have any problem on carrying her, she’s light as a feather.

 

Hyun A whose still in her slumber unconsciously snuggled herself more to Chanyeol and the tall guy can’t help but feel the softness and the warmth of the y rapper’s body, again Chanyeol let out a much deeper sigh and walked towards the black van of 4Minute as fast as he could but careful not to bang Hyun A’s legs or head on some things inside and outside the house. Yes he’s annoyed to hell with this girl because she’s the wife of his most beloved but he can’t take the thought of her hurting physically because of him, she’s still a girl for Kimchi’s sake.

 

Finally he deposited Hyun at the back seat of the van, he had the chance of looking more closely at his Puppy’s wife and he saw how exquisite her beauty is and voluptuous her body was.

 

“If I didn’t have any feelings for the my idiotic Baekhyun, maybe there’s a chance that I would be attracted to you and did my best to be your husband on this program but sorry you because my heart belonged to Byun Baekhyun. I don’t care if you’re beautiful because I know I’m also handsome and I would not give Puppy up that easily. Please behave Kim Hyun A and don’t be a trouble maker.” Chanyeol thought.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” The manager uttered when he finally placed his talent on the van, the handsome member of EXO just smiled and bowed to the manager and went towards their car and saw his hyungs putting Baekhyun at the passenger’s seat at the back.

 

“Let’s go home.” Kris uttered and sat in front of their car beside the driver.

 

Suho was already inside the car, Chanyeol got in the car and was taken by surprised when the angelic face leader of EXO K positioned Baekhyun’s head on his shoulder, Chanyeol looked at his hyung with an inquiring look.

 

Suho just shrugged his shoulder as an answer towards his dongsaeng, and they finally headed home.

 

“You’ve been unfaithful, Puppy.” Chanyeol thought while looking at his shoulder where Baekhyun’s head lay.

 

 


Baekhyun leisurely opened his newly awakened eyes and was greeted by a nice sunlight coming from the window and a cold mild morning breeze; he then sat up and looked around. The room was familiar unto him and knows that it’s his room; Baekhyun did his best to remember what happened unto him.

 

Then pictures of what happened last day rushed to his mind, that he was at the Dream High Concert together with the other members, that he finally met his wife Kim Hyun a through a very y entrance and how they searched for the building that the card told them so and it turned out that it was their couple house and how Hyun A hurt herself by twisting her ankle and how he looked for an ice, and the last thing he remembered was that he was sitting beside the couch where Hyun A was lying and sleeping.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and his heart raced inside him, he rapidly stood up from the bed he was sleeping a while ago and rushed outside their room just to be greeted by some of his fellow EXO members.

 

“Good Morning! You’re just in time; we will be having our breakfast. Come Baekhyunnie join us.” Lay uttered while flashing a smile his dongsaeng revealing his dimple.

 

Baekhyun was about to ask Lay what happened to him last night and how he ended up sleeping on his bed but the older guy left him and went to their kitchen. The main vocalist slightly scratched his head and trying to remember what happened after he sat at the side of the couch but he can’t remember or recall anything after that.

 

Another member walked in front of him, it was Chen. He was wearing his training clothes, a silver loose pants and a long sleeved with a color of faded sky blue.

 

Baekhyun reached for Chen’s arm when the latter was about to pass him. Chen stopped and looked at him with query on his face.

 

“Ne Baekhyun hyung?” Chen asked on with his low voice.

 

“How did I end up here on our dormitory?” Baekhyun asked in a confused tone, he was still trying to remember what exactly happened last night.

 

Chen answered him with a merry smile; he then laid his arm on the older guy’s shoulder and guided him towards the kitchen where most of the members are sitting and eating happily, they are all dressed up on their training clothes.

 

“Oh! You’re finally awake! Eat and hurry fix yourself because we will be going to our rehearsal room.” Xiu Min, the eldest of all uttered while pouring milk on his glass and drank it.

 

Baekhyun sat and looked at his fellow members, they are not acting weird and that made the situation stranger than before to him. He then reached for the box of orange juice and poured some on his glass; he then placed some viand and rice on his place and ate silently. After some minutes of silence, Baekhyun can’t take it anymore; he looked intently on each of his co members, glaring at them.

 

“What happened last night?” Baekhyun broke his silence.

 

The members who are present at that time are Chen, Xiu Min, Tao, Lay and D.O. all of them looked at Baekhyun with a crinkle on their foreheads while chewing their own foods.

 

“What do you mean?” Xiu Min asked while putting some kimchi on his mouth.

 

“I don’t remember going home last night; the last thing I could remember was I was with Hyun A.” Baekhyun uttered, still confused.

 

Lay and the others smiled mischievously towards him and that made him somewhat uncomfortable.

 

“So you’re really with your wife?” Lay asked with a tune of teasing.

 

Baekhyun was surprised by Lay’s question, “So they didn’t know I’m with Hyun A last night?” Words came running on his mind; he then slowly nodded which made the other members ecstatic.

 

“So were right after all!” Chen uttered, still smiling.

 

“Huh?! What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked, still puzzled on what’s happening.

 

“Kris hyung and Suho hyung told us that you’re not with your wife last night hyung and they just picked you up on your couple house.” D.O informed him while applying a mayo on his bread with the help of a small knife.

 

“Kris hyung and Suho hyung? They were the ones who fetched me?” Baekhyun inquired his dongsaeng.

 

D.O just nodded but Tao who was eating a banana informed him some more.

 

“Chanyeol hyung was also with them, also he was the one who carried you towards your room and changed your clothes to night clothes.”

 

That fact shook Baekhyun, Chanyeol was with Kris and Suho and came to pick him up. Then that means that he saw him with Hyun A on the couple house! The “bacon’s” heart throbbed some more when he remembered that he didn’t even sent a single message towards his Eggyeol telling him that he’s with his Hyun A and left the dome without them.

 

Suddenly Baekhyun felt that his head was going to explode together with his heart because of his faults towards Chanyeol, “I bet he’s mad at me now.” Baekhyun whispered.

 

“You’re saying something hyung?” Tao uttered looking at him keenly.

 

“Huh?.. ammm.. Where are the other members?” Baekhyun muttered differently.

 

“Oh, they already left and went to the SM Building.” Chen answered while eating a fried egg.

 

Baekhyun after hearing it hurriedly ate and fixd himself as fast as he could, he wore an all black outfit partnered with a white rubber shoes.

 

After 35 minutes the remaining members went to the SM Building and headed to their rehearsal room, there he saw the other SM artists like BOA, TVXQ, SUPER JUNIOR, f(x), SHiNEE and his beloved GIRL’s GENERATION hanging around and rehearsing on their respective rehearsal rooms.

 

When Baekhyun went inside their rehearsal room he immediately looked around for his Eggyeol, he saw him sitting on the floor at the corner and facing the mirror while fixing his cap. He has second thoughts if he would approach him or not, but at the end he gathered some courage and went unto him.

 

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun heading on his direction; he tried his best not to pay attention to his Puppy. He’s disappointed on Baekhyun and he felt a little anger towards him because of the things he did and failed to do.

Baekhyun groaned a little to catch Chanyeol’s attention but the latter didn’t even glance at him, “Yes, he’s mad.” Baekhyun confirmed to himself.

 

Baekhyun slowly sat at the floor next to Chanyeol, with his sorry eyes he looked at his most cherished Eggyeol and asked him..

 

“You’re mad at me, aren’t you?” Baekhyun asked, well it sounded like a statement than a question.

 

Chanyeol didn’t answer him; instead he placed his hanging earphones on his ears. “Cold treatment!” Chanyeol yelled inside his mind.

 

Baekhyun sighed and looked down, “Yep you’re really mad at me, I’m sorry, truly, from the bottom of my heart. I haven’t sent you a text or gave you a call because I can’t find my cell phone; I seemed to have lost it from the Dream Concert, but even though I haven’t sent you an SMS don’t mean that I have forgotten about you. Believe me I ran back and forth on that village just searching for my lost phone but I failed.” Puppy explained while feeling down.

 

 Baekhyun knows that his explanations are worthless right now because Chanyeol was not listening unto him but listening to the music instead through his headphones, still he won’t give up. “I’ll make it up to you okay? I won’t stop until you’ll talk to me again-----“

 

He haven’t finished his sentence because Chanyeol suddenly stood up and walked away from him and headed towards Kris who has newly entered their rehearsal room, the EXO M’s leader seemed like he just arrived from another practice because he was sweating a lot.

 

After a few minutes of staring at Chanyeol who was spending some quality time with the last person Baekhyun would want to be nearer to Chanyeol, their Kris hyung. The Puppy faced singer can’t deny the fact that he’s jealous of Kris getting nearer with his Eggyeol because at their past, Kris was the reason why he distanced himself with Chanyeol for awhile.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart sunken at the bottom of the floor, he was feeling down because of the two things that concerns him with his Eggyeol, first is that he’s giving him a cold treatment which he’s not used to, second is that he seemed to set himself apart from him by spending more time with Kris and not with him.

 

Baekhyun now faced palm raised his head when he felt someone patted his back; it was their leader Suho together with their dongsaeng Tao.

 

“Ya, you looked down and upset. What’s up?” Suho asked him with a faint smile on his face.

 

Baekhyun tried to smile and hide his feelings, “Nothing hyung, I’m fine.”

 

“You sure?” Suho asked as if confirming his answer on him.

 

Baekhyun nodded and smiled widely.

 

“YA hyung! You’re finally smiling; let me take a photo of you two with my panda cam.” Tao asked ecstatically.

 

“Sure.” Suho and Baekhyun answered in unison and made a v signs with their hands and smiled towards the camera.

 

Tao quickly snapped a photo and with excitement he waited for the picture to come out, when the picture finally came out the three of them laughed out loud because Tao took the photo incorrectly, the angle was off and their forehead was shot in half.

 

The laughter of the three members caught Chanyeol who was secretly glancing at Baekhyun , it’s not true that he didn’t hear what his puppy told him earlier. The truth is that the ear phones that he placed on his big ears are not plugged on any music producing device, he got that tactic on the drama “DREAM HIGH 2” and it proves to be handy in these times.

 

EXO K’s rapper was moved at his Puppy’s words and was amazed by the thought that Baekhyun actually got the reason why he was acting like this (Reason: The no text incident), but he was also waiting for the explanation why he was sleeping at Hyun A’s legs, did he meant it or not? Chanyeol will just wait for the time when Baekhyun would explain that to him then after that maybe he would reconcile with him and forget everything that happened yesterday.


How was it? Did you like it? Please leave a comment so I would know what’s your judgment on the story and what do you want to see on the succeeding chapters... KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!  Take care and I’ll update soon.

 

NEXT CHAPTER: Reconciliation.. <3 <3 <3

                                                                                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                              ChAnRis