Envious...Jealousy...etc.. Chanyeol’s Reaction..

When I'm Kissing You

Fans screamed at the top of their lungs when Kim Hyun A the leader and the charismatic rapper of the y group 4 Minute introduced herself as the virtual wife of Byun Baekhyun, the voice belter of the amazing rookie group, EXO.

 

She looked at her husband who seemed to be in point of shock at the moment, Baekhyun was standing just standing a few steps away from Hyun A, surprise written all over his face while his mouth formed a small O. Hyun A smiled seductively towards Baekhyun.

 

After a few moments of just staring at her wife, the guy blinked his cute chinky eyes a few times just to check if he is not hallucinating, well he’s not! The beautiful girl he was looking a few seconds ago is still standing in front of him; he then realized that he’s not dreaming.

 

“Oh my Kimchi... I’m not dreaming... She really is my wife!” Baekhyun screamed inside his head, it’s like he just woke up from a dream and realizing its reality. He looked at his hands just to be conscious that he’s holding tightly the roses that the past couples of We Got Married handed to him earlier. He then took some steps closer to his wife and smiled shyly while giving it to her.

 

The y and beautiful girl gracefully accepted the roses and holds it closer to her chest.

 

“Kamsahamnida Baekhyun~a.” She said while not taking her gaze off at Baekhyun, as if she was saying something else towards her husband, something deep.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand can’t look at Hyun A because of bashfulness, he can’t help but blush a little because a very attractive girl is looking at him intently, and he’s only a guy so he can’t help that. He moved a little bit away from his wife when he heard voices coming from their back.

 

“Meet the newest couple of WE GOT MARRIED!” A guy’s voice uttered.

 

It was Leeteuk of SUPER JUNIOR with the charming actress Kang Sora on his side; they were walking side by side and are holding hands.

 

When the Teukso Couple finally reached the new coupl, Leeteuk tapped Baekhyun’s shoulder while Sora hugged and kissed Hyun A in the cheeks as a sign of their congratulations.

 

“Waaaa... Leeteuksshi, the time really came. It’s time for us to admit that we are no longer a couple.” Sora said with sadness on her voice and face. Even Leeteuk’s expression changed when he heard his wife’s words, ex wife to be exact.

 

The crowd has two different reactions when they heard the Teukso Couple’s announcement regarding with the parting ways, some says “Ohhhhhhhhhhh” tagging along with the sorrow that the couple felt at that moment while most of the crowd screamed “YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!” expressing their happiness, finally! Their Leeteuk Oppa/Hyung and Sora Noona/Unnie are no longer a couple.

 

“Ya! What’s with the reaction you guys?!” The mighty leader of SJ asked jokingly, riding along the emotions that are surrounding the dome.

 

“Let’s leave it like that; our time is up on WGM. Right now let’s talk about our newest couple here! Byun Baekhyun of EXO and Kim Hyun A of 4minute!” Sora uttered happily but her smile slowly faded when she noticed the gap between the couple, Baekhyun was standing a few steps away from Hyun A.

 

“Ya! Baekhyun dongsaeng, why are you standing there and away from your wife? Don’t you want to stand beside this y lady here? He’s your wife!” Sora uttered, dismay painted on her face in a moment but she smiled afterwards, indicating that she’s only joking.

 

Baekhyun was surprised the way that Sora talked to him, he then moved closer towards his wife trying all his might to hide the fact that he was shy at that moment. He smiled bashfully after taking out the gap that was there between him and his wife.

 

Baekhyun’s action made the fans grow wilder some liked that they are close to each other like and screamed happily, but some screamed horrifyingly because they don’t like the idea of Baekhyun and Hyun A standing close to each other.

 

The leader rapper of 4minute smiled widely and tied to hid it by covering her smile with her nice hands. She giggled a little and looked towards her groom who was standing at her side.

 

On the other hand the EXO K members watched what happened on the stage on the television that was placed on their backstage room, they screamed and went wild when they saw how Hyun A walked out of the hexagon float and made her y entrance.

 

“Oh my Kimchi! Baekhyun hyung’s wife is damn hot!” Kai the dancing machine uttered can’t hide the reaction he has.

 

D.O on the other hand can’t take his gaze off the television, his big set of eyes grew bigger and his cute y lips formed an “o”. It’s like he can’t believe what he was seeing.

 

“It’s Kim Hyun A of 4Minute, Baekhyun is one lucky guy.” Suho their leader uttered smiling happily while looking intently on the screen of TV.

 

Sehun was also looking at the television but seemed to be uninterested. He was munching on the chips deliciously that was given to him earlier by their stylist when he whined unto them that he’s hungry.

 

“What’s so nice with girls? My hyung’s seemed to be enchanted by that noona that appears to be Baekhyun hyung’s wife. I’d rather choose a dog than a girl; dogs are fun to be with and are nice to play with while girls seemed to be complicated.” Sehun thought while putting another chip on his mouth.

 

Out of all the members who are sitting comfortably on that room, Chanyeol was the only one who doesn’t pay attention to what’s happening on the stage that can be seen on the television. Who would like to see the person you love and treasure the most being thrown to another person? It would surely hurt him, just thinking that it’s his Puppy! And what he hates most is the fact that his Baekhyun has a virtual wife now, like he would be having an onscreen love team, girlfriend and wife. When he finally looked at the TV Baekhyun’s face flashed, he looked like he was blushing and smiling beautifully towards his wife.

 

Chanyeol snorted at the sight and mumbled under his breath “He seemed happy with his wife.”

 

“Now I feel like I’m the Querida, and that Hyun A girl is the legal girlfriend of Puppy.” He thought, he then let a deep sigh out that caught the attention of the other members.

 

Just then Chanyeol’s eyes widen and have thought of something, the members looked at him with curiosity painted on their faces. Chanyeol seemed to not notice that his co members are looking at him intently because he looked like he was up on his own world.

 

“Wait! I‘m not Puppy’s girlfriend! I’m not a girl for Kimchi’s sake!” He yelled inside his head. “But if I’m not his girlfriend then what am I?! His boyfriend?!” He was scratching head wrathfully making his hair messy than before. “What’s happening unto me? Why am I thinking like this?!’ his mind was getting furious when he thought about it deeply.

 

Chanyeol doesn’t know how to answer the questions that are arising inside his head, “Aishhhhh!!!” he uttered furiously while banging his fists on the table in front of him. He then put his face on his palm and with desperation on his voice he mumbled...

 

“Ottoke?!”

 

Suho who was one of the members who’s silently studying Chanyeol’s action stood up and walked towards his dongsaeng and tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder lightly, the younger guy looked up and saw the angelic pure face of their leader looking at his eyes with worry and that made him realize that his co members along with their leader noticed his weird actions and are all eyes on him, looking at him as if they were studying him.

 

“Ne hyung?” The rapper of the group asked innocently, with all his might he immediately composed his self and hide his true feelings.

 

“You seemed to be troubled by something, what’s wrong?” Suho asked gentleness on his voice.

 

“Puppy’s the problem hyung! I don’t know what I am to him when this Hyun A girl came in the picture, she made me realize that I and Puppy did not clarify things between us, I know we have mutual feelings for each other but we don’t know what are we for each other, what am I to him?!” Chanyeol wants to confide with his hyung but held his self not to spill it. Remember the members are not aware that something special is happening between his puppy and him, eggyeol. Instead he smiled to Suho as if everything is fine and as if nothing was bothering him.

 

“Nothing hyung, I’m fine just exhausted with the performance.” Eggyeol acted perfectly.

 

Kai who was naughty and the number one teaser of the group joked towards Chanyeol. “Chanyeol hyung, are you affected that Baekhyun hyung has a wife now?”

 

Chanyeol answered him with a sheepish smile and crossed his arm across his chest as he looked at their dancing machine intently.

 

“No, not at all. Even though Puppy has a y wife now I know BAEKYEOL will stay strong, stronger than before.” He uttered while smiling happily but deep inside he was feeling the opposite, he mentally patted his back for doing a good job on hiding his real feelings and talking to Kai as if it doesn’t bother him at all.

 

Sehun put his chips on the table and pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly took a photo of Chanyeol even before the tall y rapper of the group can even react. He then tapped his phone as fast as a wind and after a few seconds he smiled to his Chanyeol hyung while playfully tossing his phone.

 

“What did you do Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asked suspiciously.

 

Sehun grinned wickedly, “I uploaded your picture that I just took and uploaded it on our fan board and on twitter with a caption of what you said earlier, that that Hyun A noona won’t make Baekyeol weak. Instead it will make your love team with Baekhyun hyung stronger than before.

 

Kai who was sitting beside Sehun made a high five with their cute maknae, these two likes to tease their hyungs a lot not only Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

“Nice move brother!” Kai uttered and smiled widely, he then rubbed both of his hands to each other. “Let’s see what our fans would say.”

 

“Ya!!! Sehunnie! Delete that post and pic!!” Chanyeol stood up from the couch and walked towards their maknae.

 

The maknae then quickly stood up and ran towards the door, he already knew that his hyung would try to snatch his phone from him at all cause. The members laughed at the commotion between Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol caught Sehun even before the maknae could dash towards the door and trying his best to get Sehun’s phone from him, he pinned the younger guy on the wall but the maknae was also struggling and doing his best to not give his phone to his hyung.

 

“Ya hyung! I’m not the only one who uploaded a picture of yours that concerns BAEKYEOL! Why are you reacting like this when the picture that Suho hyung uploaded on the fan board is way bolder than mine?”

 

Suho who instantly heard what Sehun told Chanyeol tiptoed towards the door and ran as fast as he could.

 

Chanyeol dumbfounded on what his dongsaeng uttered instantly stopped on what he was doing and gave some distance towards their bodies; a knot was formed on his forehead and put his hands on his waist while looking intently on their maknae.

 

“What are you saying?” Chanyeol asked, curiosity aroused inside of him.

 

Sehun grasped for some air before saying another word.

 

“You mean you didn’t know? That Suho hyung took a photo of you and Baekyeol hyung days ago?” Sehun uttered towards his hyung with surprise on his face and voice.

 

Chanyeol slowly shook his head because he really has no idea what this gorgeous dongsaeng is saying.

 

“When was the last time you opened our fan board hyung?! You’re outdated!” Sehun emitted while scanning his phone now, he seemed like he was searching for something he then faced his phone’s screen towards Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widen the moment he saw the picture that Sehun was saying, he unconsciously grabbed Sehun’s phone and looked at it more closely. There he saw his picture with Baekhyun sleeping on the bed on their room, his arm was across Baekhyun’s waist, it seemed like it was taken the day after their manager announced about the WGM thing.

 

“That was taken days ago or maybe weeks ago, that picture was the talk of the town for our fans. I thought you already knew it and you just don’t care about it.”
 

Chanyeol immediately turned around towards the other members thinking that Suho was still in the room, but the leader was nowhere to be found in the room.

 

“Suho hyung ran as fast as he could moments ago when he heard Sehunnie talking about the picture he took.” D.O said innocently.

 

Chanyeol was about to dash towards the door when it opened and their manager hyung entered the room, their manager looked like he won a jackpot on a lotto draw because of the way he was smiling.

 

“Pack your things boys were going home, great job with the performance today.” He uttered energetically.

 

“Then where’s Baekhyun manager? He’s not coming with us?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“He already went off..... with his wife, they seemed to have a mission because the Teukso Couple gave them a card when they got off the stage.” The manager answered and turned towards the other members, “I’ll be waiting on the car, hurry up.”

 

Chanyeol secretly gritted his teeth after hearing the manager’s answer, when the manager went out of the room he immediately walked towards the table where he put his bag pulled his phone out from it, no new messages was flashed on the screen when he tapped his phone.

 

He was disappointed but hid it because the other members are casually looking at him, he grabbed his bag and marched towards the door, but before he went out of the room he looked towards Sehun who was still putting his things on his bag.

 

“Delete the post Sehunnie.”

 

After that he went out of the room, Sehun on the other hand stuck his tongue as an answer to his hyung.

 

Chanyeol was walking slowly on the corridors heading towards the parking lot; he looked again on his phone still no messages. He then let out a deep sigh, at that moment all he wants to do is to go home lie down on his bed have some rest and forget everything that happened today especially the event where his Puppy met his wife.

 

“You’re one dead puppy meat later BYUN BAEKHYUN.” He mumbled while walking, head down.