I Love You, That's All That Matters

When I'm Kissing You

 

Chanyeol was surprised and quickly hugged Baekhyun. The other members also hurriedly surrounded Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was hugging his hyung that time. They looked at their surroundings, looking if there are more attacks coming.

 

“Puppy, you alright?” Chanyeol asked, worry crossed his face.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and nodded.

 

“Chanyeol hyung, hurry and get Baekhyun hyung somewhere safe.” Sehun uttered, gloominess clouded his face.

 

Baekhyun looked at his co members who are protecting him and smiled at them.

 

“Thanks you guys”

 

“What friends are for…”the members answered back.

 

Without second thought, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and run towards one of their company cars. The younger hurriedly pushed his hyung inside the car and run as fast as he could on the driver’s seat.

 

Once he closed the car’s door, Chanyeol hurriedly drove the car away from that place, heading somewhere far.

 

After the car took off, the other four members ran as fast as they could towards their dormitory. Once inside they smiled.

 

“Wow, that’s a brand new experience for us.” D.O was smiling at the other members.

 

Suho smiled charmingly. “I just hope after this incident, Baekhyun will finally talk about him and Lisanna.”

 

The other members nodded.

 

On the other hand, after driving for a little while Chanyeol finally parked the car. Baekhyun looked at the scenery; he then found out that they were at the beach.

 

Chanyeol hurriedly got off the car; he then kicked the sand with his rubber shoes.

 

Baekhyun also got out from the car and looked at Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol~a..” he called.

 

Chanyeol turned to him, he was crying. Tears were falling from his dongsaeng’s eyes and a hurtful expression was surfacing his face. Baekhyun was taken aback at what he saw.

 

“Chanyeol~a’ he called again.

 

“That’s how much you love her hyung?! Why are you protecting her so much by not saying anything to the press?!” Chanyeol shouted at him.

 

Baekhyun fell silent.

 

“Why can’t you defend yourself from those people huh?! Don’t you know how much it hurts for me to see you being bullied like that?!” He shouted towards Baekhyun and walked towards him.

 

“It hurts so much, so much that my heart feels like it’s going to explode with hurt!”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes were b with tears now.

 

“How I wish I could defend you from those people telling them that that photo is not real! But you!” he pointed his finger towards Baekhyun. “You kept silent with these controversies, just accepting them! Can’t you see that we are all hurt with those hurtful words they are saying unto you? Especially me!” he said anger on his voice.

 

“because……. Because I love you so much” he gently uttered.

 

Rain slowly poured at them.

 

Baekhyun was shocked with Chanyeol’s words. He said he love him. Tears were falling from his eyes.

 

Chanyeol then hugged him. “I love you so much; can’t you just be mine instead? Please tell me you love me too…” his voice pleading, he was sobbing softly. “I love you BYUN BAEKHYUN.”

 

“But….. but I saw you kissing Kris hyung……. And that hurt me like hell….” Baekhyun said, tears are falling from his cheeks.

 

Chanyeol then looked at his hyung, tears on his eyes. “What the heck are you saying?!”

 

“When we were at Jeju and drinking…. I saw you! Leaning on the refrigerator, Kris hyung’s face was so close to you like he was kissing you!” a hurtful expression surfaced Baekhyun’s beautiful face.

 

Chanyeol stopped and thought for a moment, after realizing what Baekhyun was pointing out; he knocked his hyung’s head. “IDIOT! He was just wiping some peanut butter off my face!”

 

Baekhyun was stunned on what he heard, he was jealous because he thought Kris and Chanyeol were kissing, but instead the older was just wiping the peanut butter off the younger’s face.

 

After realizing it, he cried out loud and hugged Chanyeol tightly. “Am so sorry Chanyeol~a! I was so jealous that you let Kris hyung kiss you. I LOVE YOU the moment I laid my eyes on you and I over reacted when I saw that scene” he said between his sobs.

 

Chanyeol hearing what Baekhyun said smiled and hugged him back, tears were b his eyes, tears of joy because he heard that the one he loves, loves him back.

 

“Am so sorry!” Baekhyun said while burying his face on Chanyeol’s chest.

 

“SSSShhhhhh.. it’s alright.” Chanyeol said, smiling to himself when he remembered something.

 

“Ya! You told me you love me right?!” Chanyeol was looking at his Puppy’s eyes and holding its arms.

 

Baekhyun nodded like a little kid, he attempted to hug Chanyeol again but the younger hold him back, and not letting him hug him.

 

“What’s the matter now?!” he asked in an angry voice.

 

“Lisanna” Chanyeol’s face sad.

 

“Oh.” Baekhyun softened when he heard Lisanna’s name.

 

Chanyeol head down, crying again. Thinking that the guy he loved the most can’t be his because he’s already committed to a girl.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled softly, he then walked towards Chanyeol, and gently touching the younger’s face, cupping it is the exact word and softly forcing him to look at his face. When their eyes met, Baekhyun then slowly aimed for Chanyeol’s lips.

 

When his lips finally touched the other guy’s lips, he felt its sweetness and softness. It felt good on his senses like the first kiss time he kissed Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol was a bit surprised when he felt Baekhyun’s lips on his; he then slowly closed his eyes to feel it more. It felt like electricity his body,every muscles on his body was tingling with excitement and like his body was floating in the air. That’s what he felt when Baekhyun kissed him. It felt damn good!

 

After the kiss, Baekhyun then looked at his eyes and smiled. “Don’t worry about Lisanna, after we get back to the dormitory I’ll be giving out my official statement regarding with the picture.

 

Chanyeol then looked soft after he heard Baekhyun’s assurance.

 

“I LOVE YOU so much PARK CHANYEOL” Baekhyun smiled sweetly towards him.

 

“And I love you too with all my heart and my soul BYUN BAEKHYUN” He smiled warmly and hugged him tightly; Baekhyun’s foot can’t reach the ground because of Chanyeol’s hug.

 

After hugging Baekhyun, he shouted happily towards the sea.

 

“At last, BYUN BAEKHYUN is mine!”

 

Laughter and giggles filled the beach. They don’t mind the heavy rain pouring hard on them.

 

*******************************

 

(Authors note: I suggest you listen to Miranda Corgrove’s song “Kissin U” while reading the chapter's ending…hehehehe)

 

 

After Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s confrontation with each other, Baekhyun fulfilled what he said towards Chanyeol and let an official statement out, stating the fact that Lisanna is his cousin from Thailand, and it’s Lisanna who took good care of him when he was admitted at the hospital.

 

Fans and paparazzi said sorry towards Baekhyun after he released his statement.

 

Yes he and Chanyeol are officially together but they kept it us a secret in the public, they don’t want controversies rise again. They are happy and enjoying each other’s company on their public life.

 

Chanyeol just got out from the bathroom, wearing a grey jogging pants and a white sleeveless shirt. He saw Baekhyun on its bed and was facing his laptop.

 

He then walked towards Baekhyun and sat beside him.

 

“What are you searching at?” Chanyeol asked curiously.

 

Baekhyun smiled lovingly to him. “I just found a website where our fans could upload stories they made with their idols as the characters.”

 

“Asianfanfics?” Chanyeol read the web sites name.

 

Baekhyun nodded. “And guess what I searched if there are stories that baekyeol are the characters, and there are stories” he giggled.

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and kissed him in his lips, giving him a quick kiss.

 

Baekhyun laughed, his eyes were sparkling.

 

“Let’s read some of the stories.” Chanyeol said afterwards and pointed a story in the website. “Let’s open this story entitled WHEN I’M KISSING YOU”.

 

“Sure!” Baekhyun answered lovingly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Should I continue or should I just put an end to the story?... please leave a comment! Kamsahamnida!!! ^^