Who's That Girl

When I'm Kissing You

 

“Anneong haseyo?” the woman greeted politely on the other line.

 

“N-ne? Ammmm, is---- is this---- Baekhyun hyung’s-----number?” he was stuttering. “What the hell?! Why is someone answering Puppy’s phone?! And what’s worse is, it’s a GIRL!” he thought.

 

“Ne, this is Baekhyun’s number. Do you have something important to tell him?” the woman answered softly.

 

“Oh, I just want to know what hospital he’s in? It’s his fellow member Chanyeol from EXO” he asked.

 

“Oh” Surprise can be sensed on her voice. “I’m sorry I didn’t know, he was admitted here in Seoul General Hospital, room 1006 at 4th floor.”

 

“Thanks a lot” and ended the call, he hurriedly get in when a taxi finally stopped at his front.

 

***************************

 

 

A girl was standing near the window and looked outside the window when Baekhyun regained his consciousness; the girl sensed it and flashed a beautiful smile to him.

 

“Finally, you’re awake” she said lovingly and walked towards the side of Baekhyun’s bed.

 

Baekhyun was lying on the bed, he tried to get up but he felt dizzy the moment he moved. The girl immediately assisted him.

 

“Ya! Don’t get up just yet! The doctor told me that you need some rest; your fever just got down from 40.1˚C. What did you do to have that high fever?” The girl asked him in a worried tone and laid him back to his bed.

 

He then stared to the girl, like the girl appeared just now.

 

“It’s you,……………………………….. Lisanna” he uttered, surprised filled his face.

 

Lisanna smiled warmly to Baekhyun. “Ne, it’s me Bacon, I’m finally back. I miss you so much.”

 

After realizing that it’s really Lisanna, he hurriedly hugged her, not minding the needle attached on his lovely candle like hand for his dextrose.

 

Lisanna hugged him back; he missed this guy so much. It was past three years the last time they saw each other.

 

And with that scene, the door opened and Chanyeol entered the room panting, he ran hurriedly from the 1st floor to 4th floor not wasting any time. The elevator was out of order so he had no choice but to run as fast as he could.  He was taken aback on the scene he was beholding, it’s like he was stoned on his place.

 

Baekhyun and Lisanna turned to Chanyeol who just entered the room. Chanyeol looked haggard, his hair was messy, he looked pale and sweats were visible on his forehead and neck, his clothes crumpled.

 

“Chanyeol~a” Baekhyun called unto him, sadness flooded inside him but he tried to hid it.

 

“Oh, that’s you? That was fast.” Lisanna smiled brightly towards Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol gently nodded and smiled, his smile didn’t reach his eyes.

 

With a knot on his forehead, Baekhyun turned to Lisanna. “You know him?”

 

Lisanna smiled back. “Ne bacon, he called a while ago on your phone and I answered it, he asked me what hospital are you in.”

 

“BACON?” He called him bacon.” Chanyeol thought while looking at the girl.

 

“Ah” Baekhyun nodded. “Chanyeol~a, this is Lisanna, Lisanna this is-------“he hadn’t finished his sentence because Lisanna suddenly stood up.

 

“Chanyeol right?” and take a few steps towards Chanyeol and offered her hand for a hand shake.

 

“Ne.” Chanyeol smiled and accepted Lisanna’s hand.

 

Lisanna looked tall, she had a fair skin. Her eyes are like big almonds in shape, a cute nose with thin colored pink lips. She has a nice curve which was emphasized on her slightly fitted above the knee dress, her hair was slightly curled and reaching her shoulder for the length and a white headband was keeping it on its place.

 

“Overall she’s quite pretty” Chanyeol told himself.

 

“Where’s the other members Chanyeol~a?” Baekhyun asked, still lying on his bed, noticing Chanyeol’s intent look at Lisanna’s features.

 

The younger then turned his gaze to the oldie. “I don’t know hyung; I was rushing here so I have no idea where they are right now, maybe they headed back to the dormitory.

 

“How sweet, you rushed just to see Bacon here” Lisanna smiled sweetly and turned her gaze towards Baekhyun. “Be thankful there is this one person who cares for you a lot.”

 

“But he doesn’t care about my heart and what I felt towards him” Baekhyun wants to blurt out but controlled himself. “Ne, thank you Chanyeol~a” he said instead.

 

Chanyeol then marched towards his hyung. “How are you hyung? You left Jeju early this morning not saying anything to me, you could have at least woke me up” a disappointed face surfaced on Chanyeol’s magnificent face.

 

“I’m sorry, you were sleeping so peaceful this morning and I don’t want to spoil that so I didn’t bother to wake you up” Baekhyun reasoned back.

 

Chanyeol then sat at Baekhyun’s bed, beside him. Lisanna sensing that the two needs to have some time together called the attention of the two guys.

 

“I’ll be getting some fruits at the canteen just in the corner. Bacon! Don’t you dare get up from that bed or I’ll break your neck!.” She smiled naughtily towards Baekhyun and got out of the room.

 

The two gorgeous guys turned silent when Lisanna left the room.

 

“How are you feeling hyung?” Chanyeol asked worriedly and breaking the silence that were building on them.

 

Baekhyun looked at his dongsaeng’s face which was filled with worry; his heart took a leap on his chest.

 

“Hyung?” The younger asked again.

 

“I’m better now, but I feel dizzy whenever I try to get up or exert some force to my body” he smiled weakly.

 

Chanyeol without second thought hugged Baekhyun, he was hugging him so tight that Baekhyun can’t breathe normally.

 

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, curious why his dongsaeng was acting like this.

 

“I thought something happened to you like you had an incident and was hurt badly; I can’t imagine you leaving me behind.” Chanyeol whispered on his ear.

 

Chanyeol’s words were a surprise for Baekhyun, his heart was jumping with happiness.

 

“Please don’t leave me behind……… hyung” he said sadness on his voice.

 

“HYUNG” the word rang again and again on his mind, and his heart that was jumping for joy suddenly fell at the floor, flat with sadness. “He’s just seeing me as his hyung………….. And not as a special someone” His eyes wants to cry again but he hold it all back in, his throat was aching and burning with pain because of the tears he was holding back.

 

He thanked God that somebody opened the door and Chanyeol’s attention was turned to the door and to somebody who just entered the room.

 

Baekhyun then calmed himself; even though it’s hard for him he did all of his might to bring his composure back.

 

It was their sunbaes from Super Junior, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk also known as the FIGHTING JUNIORS.

 

The sunbaes were smiling at them brightly.

 

“Wow! What is this I see?!” Sungmin, the pink prince of SUJU exclaimed, a naughty grin can be seen on his face.

 

“Baekyeol moment?” Eunhyuk giggled.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled because of the obvious teasing that Sungmin and Eunhyuk were doing.

 

“YA! Stop it” Donghae said “We brought you some fruits Baekhyunnie, we heard you were admitted here in the hospital so we decided to visit our beloved dongsaengi.”

 

Kyuhyun, named as the evil maknae of SUJU smiled “Hurry and get well soon, you’ll be missing half of your life if you continued staying here in the hospital.”

 

Just then, the door opened and Lisanna went in.

 

Bright smiles flooded at the sunbaes faces when they looked at the beautiful and radiant looking girl who just entered the room.

 

“Baekhyunnie, you didn’t mention you have a pretty care taker here in the hospital, if I were you I would love to stay here in the hospital.” Donghae was saying while not taking his gaze off at Lisanna.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Sunbaes this is Lisanna, Lisan-------- “he didn’t even finished his sentence because his sunbaes are now making their moves towards Lisanna and not paying any attention to him.

 

“Hi I’m Donghae” and smiled beautifully than a flower.

 

Before Lisanna could react with Donghae, she hears someone singing. The voice sound soulful and sweet at the same time. She turned her gaze on her side and found Kyuhyun singing for her. He then reached for her hands. “Hi I’m Kyuhyun the balladeer.

 

When she was about to answer Kyuhyun she felt someone grabbed and pulled her away from Kyuhyun and Donghae. “Stay away from them, they do nothing good, stay with me and I’ll make you the happiest girl in the world. Sungmin is my name.” Sungmin was smiling cutely to her, and the cute guy reached for her hand and planted a soft quick kiss.

 

She was blushing hard when Sungmin kissed her hand, but then a guy with blond hair and small but cute face grabbed the hand Sungmin kissed and wiped it with his black hanky that he took out of his pocket.

 

“Be thankful to me, I wiped your hand where Sungmin kissed you, or his virus will enter your skin and make you crazy all over him” He then smiled. “You can repay your thanks to me with your number, I’m Eunhyuk by the way” and he winked.

 

Lisanna then looked at the four boys who were standing now in front of him, and smiled at them sweetly. “I’m Lisanna by the way. Thanks for the attention guys.” She then headed towards Baekhyun and hugged the guy who was lying down on the bed. “But someone already owned me” and smiled sweetly. “Right Bacon?”

 

The four sunbaes sighed and looked down, after a while they headed towards the door.

 

“Be thankful you’re sick right now Baekhyunnie, or I’ll drag you away with that beautiful girl” Sungmin said naughtily and winked.

 

“Lisanna, if ever he dumped you…. call me, I’ll kick him for you.” Eunhyuk said that made Lisanna burst to laughter.

 

Donghae smiled softly. “Get well soon Baekhyunnie! We’ll see you around.”

 

Kyuhyun just wave at them like he’s saying goodbye and then the four of them left the room.

 

“Wheewh, well that was unexpected” Baekhyun said while looking at Lisanna charmingly.

 

Lisanna then picked the paper she dropped near the door. “You’re sunbaes are funny and adorable Bacon.”

 

Chanyeol felt invincible when the two of them talked to each other. He then looked at Lisanna “So, she’s Puppy’s girlfriend?” he wants to ask Baekhyun but he’s afraid of the answer his Puppy might give him.

 

Chanyeol then decided to go home; he doesn’t seem to have a purpose in here anymore. He stood up and fixed himself.

 

“You’re going home already?” Lisanna asked him with a sweet smile on her face.

 

Baekhyun then stared on his dongsaeng with a questioning look.

 

Chanyeol smiled shyly to Lisanna then looked at his hyung. “Ne, I’ll be going home now. Hyung take good care of your health and body. I’ll be back here soon”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t want Chanyeol to go, even if his presence makes his heart break into pieces, he love him that bad. “Okay” he said hiding his real feelings.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes looked sad; he wants his hyung to stop him from leaving. He then smiled and bid his goodbye and leaved.

 

After Chanyeol left, Baekhyun became undeniably sad and silent. Lisanna noticed it and walked towards her “BACON”.

 

“You okay?” Lisanna asked.

 

“Ne.” And hugged the blanket tightly and more closely to his body.

 

Lisanna lied beside him and gave him a back hug. “If you want to share something, something that troubles you, I’m just here; my ears are always ready to listen.” And hugged him more tightly..

 

If it’s somebody else and not Lisanna, he won’t let anyone hug him. But Lisanna’s hug gives him comfort and warm, it felt good. He became sleepy and the temptation to give in is hard to resist, he shut his eyes and after a minute he was off to his dreamland.

 

Lisanna who was still hugging Baekhyun smiled when she noticed Baekhyun was already asleep and she also closed her eyes.

 

A few minutes later, the door opened and the ten members of EXO who was laughing with each other at that moment fell silent when they saw Baekhyun with a girl who was hugging him so tight at his back sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed.

 

“Who’s that girl?” the members uttered in unison.