Bonding Time with the Sunbaes

When I'm Kissing You

After the two drop dead gorgeous boys finally reconciled, thanks to Baekhyun’s event, the two then decided to join the others on their beloved lounge. They found Sehun wearing a white sleeveless shirt matching it with bright polka dots pajama and Suho who’s finally home after going to the hospital with Kai, both sitting on a couch while tapping their laptops, looks like they are browsing the net; on the other hand D.O was busy preparing their food in the kitchen.

 

“Where’s Kai?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“He’s on his room, resting, the doctor told him to take some rest because his leg was slightly injured due to our performances these past few days.” Suho turning his gaze to his dongsaengs, a knot formed on his forehead when he saw Baekhyun. “What’s with the outfit and the ears Baekhyunnie?”

 

Chanyeol giggled.

 

“Looks like Baekhyun hyung did an event on their room for Chanyeol. Looks like they finally reconciled.” The maknae said not looking on his hyungs and was still focusing on the screen of his laptop.

 

Baekhyun blushed, confirming what the maknae was telling is true.

 

“Really?!” Suho’s little eyes turned big and smiled brightly. “You did an event for Chanyeol? Waaa! Tell me Chanyeol~a! What did he do as an event for you?”

 

“Well he--------” Chanyeol didn’t finished what he was about to tell to their leader because Baekhyun hurriedly put his hand on his dongsaeng’s mouth, preventing Chanyeol from telling another word.

 

Chanyeol then turned to his Puppy, a smile can be seen even his mouth was covered because his chinky eyes turned smaller like its smiling.

 

Baekhyun then quickly pulled Chanyeol away from their leader and headed towards the kitchen.

 

“Ya! That’s not fair! Tell us what you did Baekhyun! I know your event for Chanyeol would turn out as a cheesy one!” Suho now shouting at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, standing from the couch and was still smiling. He’s having fun on teasing his dongsaengs.

 

Baekhyun then turned to his hyung and stick his tongue out.

 

Suho smiled because of the cuteness of the younger guy.

 

D.O who finally finished cooking the food and was now setting the table called out to his co members “Dinner time!” He was wearing an apron; he looked like a mother preparing foods for his lovely children.

 

Sehun and Suho hurriedly walked towards the table on their kitchen, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was at the kitchen already took their sit, they sat beside each other. D.O was putting some foods on a separate plate. “Kai can’t join us here in the table, so I’ll bring his food to his room, start eating without me, I’ll be back on a minute” D.O then marched towards Kai’s room.

 

The door bell rang, the members who were eating looked at the door, each member doesn’t want to stand and interrupt their eating. Then the five older members looked on their maknae, Sehun who was about to eat a piece of kimchi. He then sighed and looked down because he knows his hyungs want him to open the door. With a heavy heart he stood up making the oldies smile and continued eating.

 

After a while Sehun returned to the kitchen with some guests. It turned out to be their sunbaes, Leeteuk with a goddess or angel looks and the leader of the popular group Super Junior; beside him was Eunhyuk the dancing machine and Donghae, handsome than a flower, and was called by the fans as fishy, both of them are also from Super Junior.

 

The EXO members quickly stood up and bowed to their seniors.

 

“Ye anneong haseoyo dongsaengi!” Leeteuk greeted them with a beautiful smile on his face, his dimple appeared.

 

“Ne, anneong haseoyo Leeteuk sunbae” Suho answered and smiled back.

 

“Please join us, we were at the middle of eating our dinner” D.O offered, smiling shyly.

 

To their amazement Donghae and Eunhyuk quikly sat.

 

“Waaaa…. It looked delicious” Donghae exclaimed while clapping his hands.

 

“We really are hungry!” Eunhyuk added.

 

“YAAAAAA!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted on s which caused laughter on EXO members.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk smiled naughtily and stood up.

 

“Just joking!” Eunhyuk said.

 

“ Hey dongsaengi don’t mind us, just sit and continue eating” Donghae said, a naughty grin on his face. He looked adorable.

 

After hearing it, the members sat again except for Suho who was looking at his sunbaes.

 

“Sunbae, what brought you here at this time of the night?” EXO leader asked.

 

“Well, I was asked by one of the crew of the program Strong Heart to inform you that you will be guesting on their program with us two days from now.”

 

“With you guys?! With Super Junior?” Sehun can’t hide his excitement on his voice.

 

“Ne” Eunhyuk answered.

 

“Don’t you want to be with us on the program?” Donghae asked while trying to get a piece of kimchi from the plate.

 

“Of course not! We would love to be with you sunbae!” Chanyeol’s eyes sparked like having stars on it.

 

The three older guys from suju chuckled when they heard Chanyeol.

 

“Actually it was an idea from the members of Super Junior to be with you guys when we were asked by the producers who we want to be with. Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Yesung actually want to see you in person” Leeteuk explained.

 

“Same as us, supposedly Leeteuk hyung should be the only one to go here, but we insisted on coming with him, we want to see our newest dongsaengs”. Eunhyuk added.

 

“And you look handsome in person than in the internet; you’re good looking as us. Wow!” Donghae uttered happily which caused the younger ones burst into laughter.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Baekhyun answered. “But sunbae you could just have informed our manager about this and not troubling yourself on coming here.” His smile was beaming with cuteness.

 

“Well we want to inform you personally, and as what Eunhyuk said earlier we want see you.” Leeteuk said.

 

“And also we want to personally say were sorry, we were not present on your showcase or on your debut, only Leeteuk hyung came and gave his support to your group.” Eunhyuk with guilt present on his voice.

 

“We were at Paris that time; we have a concert scheduled, also our manager told us that only Leeteuk hyung was the only one allowed coming back here in Seoul, because he’s your emcee for the Showcase. So even if the members want to cheer you that time we can’t.” Donghae explained.

 

EXO members smiled warmly, because of their hyungs explanations their hearts bloated with happiness; they now know that their sunbaes are supporting them whole heartedly.

 

“That’s alright sunbae, we know that and aside from that we read your tweets expressing your lucks, love and support and we want to thank you for that” Suho expressing his gratitude.

 

After they finished eating Baekhyun and Chanyeol together with Eunhyuk sat on one of the couches at the living room. Chanyeol and Eunhyuk sat by sides of Baekhyun.

 

D.O was washing the dishes and accompanying him was Donghae, the older was having fun looking at D.O’s big and puffy eyes. While the leaders of EXO and Super Junior was still in the kitchen with a mug of hot choco on their hands, talking about things on each group.

 

“You’re the main vocalist right?” pointing to Baekhyun.

 

“Ne, sunbae” Baekhyun smiled shyly.

 

“Don’t be too formal with me, you can simply call me Eunhyuk” he smiled charmingly.

 

Baekhyun nodded. “Instead of calling you on your name can I call you hyung instead, sunbae?”

 

Eunhyuk’s smiled adorably “You can call me whatever pleases you, you can also call me yeobo if you like” Eunhyuk winked playfully at Baekhyun, which made the young guy blush.

 

At that point Chanyeol who was sitting beside Baekhyun and was looking at Eunhyuk decided to sit between them, he was now at the center of the two. He then turned to his sunbae and smiled darkly at him like he was saying “HANDS OFF, HE’S MINE”.

 

Eunhyuk got what Chanyeol’s smile was saying; he smiled back in a sinister way.

 

Baekhyun who was dumbfounded by what Chanyeol did looked at his dongsaeng with a questioning look on his face, but the younger guy was not looking at him.

 

“Tell me Eunhyuk sunbae, bromance is also present in your group right?” Chanyeol looked charmingly but dead serious towards Eunhyuk.

 

“Of course, fans ship each member to another member” Eunhyuk answered coolly.

 

“And I heard EUNHAE was one of the most favorite pairing on Super Junior” Chanyeol smirked.

 

“Yes your right, a lot of fans loves EUNHAE because I and Donghae are sweet and we always take good care of each other.”

 

Chanyeol then smiled wickedly. “Well same here sunbae” and put his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder while briefly turning his gaze to his Puppy, and looked again to Eunhyuk. “Our fans also loved Baekhyun hyung and me pair, they call us BAEKYEOL.

 

“Oh really? I’m not aware of that” Eunhyuk then turned his gaze towards Baekhyun “Is that true……. Yeobo?”

 

Baekhyun then nod softly. “Ne, hyung. Our fans love our pairing, many of them screams BAEKYEOL whenever Chanyeol and I are close with each other.” And smiled at his hyung innocently.

 

“Wow, then I’ll be expecting in the near future projects between EUNHAE and BAEKYEOL pairing will be arising, I’ll be waiting for that.”

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

“KYUMIN is also popular on fans, maybe in the near future we’ll spend more time with you because you’re like us, fans favorite.” Eunhyuk added.

 

“Hope so” Chanyeol answered sarcastically.

 

At that time Suho, D.O Donghae and Leeteuk approached them.

 

“We’ll be going now” Leeteuk informed them.

 

Eunhyuk, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up from the couch.

 

“I hope this is not the last time that we will be bonding with you guys” Donghae said cheerfully.

 

“Please, come back anytime you like. We’ll be happy to accommodate you sunbaes” D.O answered.

 

“Ne, we will” Eunhyuk looking at his dongsaengs, and then looked at Baekhyun “See you around yeobo.” He then looked at Chanyeol who was smirking at him.

 

Just that the Super Junior members leaved EXO’s dormitory.

 

“They are friendly, I like them” Baekhyun smiled and turn to Chanyeol who was standing beside him.

 

“I can’t stand Eunhyuk sunbae” he answered and headed towards their room.

 

Baekhyun then followed him, with a questioning look. “Why?”

 

“Because he was flirting with you! You silly handsome drop dead guy! And I can’t stand that!” Chanyeol wants to shout at his hyung’s pretty little face but it remained on his head instead he said “I don’t know.”

 

Chanyeol then lied down on his bed leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded. “Why am I acting like a boyfriend who’s jealous of someone getting closer with my girlfriend?! Baekhyun hyung and I are like brothers for Christ sake!!! You need some time off PARK CHANYEOL! You’re acting really weird.

 

On the other hand, Suju’s car was now heading towards their dormitory, Eunhyuk’s laughter was echoing inside the car.

 

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Something funny happened? I saw Chanyeol smirking at you.” Donghae with an interested look on his face.

 

“I just enjoyed annoying Chanyeol and making him jealous, it was fun” he sighed with satisfaction.

 

“Hey, you shouldn’t do that” Leeteuk said to his dongsaeng.

 

“And I also heard you called Baekhyun as yeobo” sadness filled Donghae’s face.

 

“Ya!” Eunhyuk reached for Donghae’s hand “You know I’m just enjoying kidding around and also the jealous look Chanyeol was giving unto me”

 

Donghae didn’t answer and just snorted.

 

“Come on, you know you’re the only one who owns me, I was just kidding around okay?” and Eunhyuk smiled sweetly.

 

Donghae’s expression turned soft and smiled back to Eunhyuk.

 

“YA! Don’t be like that! Don’t be smoochy and sweet here, there’s someone here with you, you know! Can’t you just wait till we reached our dormitory?!” Leeteuk shouted on s.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk didn’t answer back to their leader; they just smiled sweetly on each other.