Sweetness and Jealousy Filled The Air

When I'm Kissing You

The days passed quickly with EXO’s schedule, the guesting with Super Junior the other day at Strong Heart program went smoothly without any problem. Right now, EXO’s schedule was jam-packed; the members are now performing to any music related programs and having interviews here and there. Their group was constantly featured on magazines. Aside from that, heavy practices continue to secure their performance is close to perfection. They were promoting their albums for three months now, and they already gained popularity bigger than any new group.

 

“Wow I feel burned out.” Kai uttered, exhaustion filled his face. He was leaning on the center table.

 

Their day went to an end with a performance from Mnet Countdown and they came home straight to have some rest. At that moment they were gathering at their living room, each members were dressed with their ordinary and comfortable clothes.

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the floor and flipping the pages of a popular magazine while eating an apple.

 

Suho was entering each room and was trying his might to gather all the members on the lounge.

 

D.O was the first one to get out from his room headed towards the refrigerator and got him an orange juice. With sleepy eyes he lied down on the floor near Baekhyun.

 

“Ya! Don’t lie on the floor, its cold. You’re going to catch a cough or a cold later on because of the cold floor” Baekhyun told the younger guy.

 

“Later hyung.” He said and shut his drowsy eyes while sipping his orange juice through a straw, just like a baby.

 

Sehun who was on the couch looked at his D.O hyung “What a sight, I’m the maknae but D.O hyung looked like a baby than me.” He thought and smiled.

 

Suho got out from Baekyeol’s room lastly with Chanyeol following him. Chanyeol looked like he was half awake and half asleep, his hair was messy and his clothes were crumpled like he just got out from his bed. He then walked towards Baekhyun, “Puppy” he uttered and lied down at his hyung’s thigh.

 

Baekhyun then touched his dongsaeng’s messy hair, gently it.

 

Chanyeol smiled sweetly even his eyes are closed at his hyung’s gentle touch.

 

“Chanyeol~a” his gentle voice called out “Want some apple?” he then put the apple on Chanyeol’s lips.

 

Chanyeol who sensed it bit the apple. A big part was taken off at the apple.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen like it’s going to pop out from its socket when he looked at the apple and a big chunk was off the apple. “Waaaaa! Chanyeol~a! You almost bit half of my apple!”

 

Chanyeol who was munching the chunk he bit from Baekhyun’s apple slowly opened his eyes; he smiled admirably on his hyung whose face was above him and looking at him, amazement on its face.

 

“You’re amazing!” Baekhyun exclaimed, amazement still flooding his face.

 

Chanyeol got up and sat in an Indian style while looking at his hyung’s face. Smiled widely and grabbed his hyung’s hand.

 

Baekhyun with a questioning look now on his face asked Chanyeol “What?”

 

Chanyeols head went down quickly on his hyung’s hand that was holding the apple and ate the remaining part.

 

Baekhyun then realized what the younger did. “Ya!” he exclaimed in disbelief. “That was my apple, Give it back!” he then suddenly attacked Chanyeol. His right hand was holding his dongsaeng’s face while his other hand was forcing Chanyeol’s mouth to open; because of his force he knocked his dongsaeng off the floor.

 

Chanyeol now lying on the floor, still chewing the bits of the apple with Baekhyun atop of him, still forcing him to open his mouth. With all his might he swallowed what’s inside his mouth.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes got bigger because Chanyeol swallowed the remaining part of the apple. Chanyeol was now smiling naughtily at him.

 

“My apple!” he exclaimed.

 

“I already swallowed it hyung” smiled widely, his white and perfect teeth appeared.

 

“Give it back!” he shouted and strangled his dongsaeng, well it’s not that tight, Chanyeol can still breath.

 

Chanyeol was now laughing; his laughter filled the whole dormitory.

 

The members are also laughing so hard that their tummy was aching at the sight they were beholding.

 

Suho who was still laughing managed to say something on s. “Ya…… stop it… you guys…… Baekhyunnie…. stop strangling Chanyeol…” His face now turned red because of laughing hard.

 

“But hyung! He ate my apple!” Baekhyun’s face now sad and pouting his lips.

 

“Get another one from the refrigerator” the leader uttered.

 

“That was the last one! And this guy took and ate it! That was mine!” he whined like a toddler.

 

“Let’s just buy another apple hyung” D.O told Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun then turned to Chanyeol and smirked annoyingly unto him.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Hyung, you look cute and adorable..”

 

Sehun stood up and put his laptop at the center table, the members gathered around it. He then opened a site and waited for awhile.

 

Everyone smiled when they saw the EXO M members on the laptop’s screen; they were using skype to connect with the other members in China.

 

“Sehun asked me to gather all the members because our co members from China want to see all of us even though it’s through the net” Suho grinned.

 

After a while the members were greeting each other and were now catching up what happened on each group.

 

“When are you coming back here?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“We just don’t know yet, we have our week packed with schedules” Kris answered.

 

Silence filled the air.

 

“Just take good care of yourself you guys and stay away from any sickness” Sehun smiled sadly.

 

“And when you get back here in Korea, bring any Chinese delicacy pretty please!” D.O exclaimed with excitement on his voice.

 

“Well in exchange for that, you should cook some Korean delicacy for us too! The members here are pursuing me to have a diet because they thought I looked chubby on the screen.” Xiu Min talking.

 

The members laughed, and after a few more chitchats they bid their goodbyes to each other.

 

“I missed them, how I wish they’ll hurriedly come back here in Korea” Baekhyun said to his co members.

 

“Same here hyung” Kai answered back.

 

After a tiring week, EXO K finally had their three days break. The group decided to spend their very short vacation at a resort in Jeju Island. They were busy packing their own things at their dormitory when the door bell rang; Sehun run towards their front door and hurriedly opening it, thinking it was their driver.

 

“Surprise!” Lu Han exclaimed when the door opened.

 

“Hyung!” Happiness filled Sehun’s face and hugged his hyung tightly.

 

“Ya! Let us pass at the door please before you go smooch and sweet with each other. Lay uttered with a magnificent smile on his lips, making his haggard but pretty face beam with light.

 

Sehun laughed softly, and grabbed Lu Han inside the dormitory. The EXO M members entered with luggage on their hands.

 

“Yow! Where is everybody?” Kris shouted to catch the attention of the other members.

 

The members then quickly got out of their room when they heard a familiar voice and saw Tao, Kris, Xiu Min, Chen and Lay standing at their living room with cheerful smiles flashed on their faces. Lu Han on the other hand was with Sehun who was not letting him go afraid he might disappear.

 

“Were back!” Tao yelled cheerfully.

 

“Aigooo!!!!! You’re back!” Kai can’t help but smile. Gladness was overflowing inside him.

 

“Yes we are” Chen added, he looked thinner than before but handsome as ever.

 

“Hyung!!!!” Chanyeol then ran towards Kris and hugged him oh so tight.

 

“Well someone really missed me.” Kris smiled warmly and patted his dongsaeng’s head.

 

“Of course I missed you so much hyung!” Chanyeol then planted a kiss on Kris’s pink rosy cheek.

 

“Yuck!” Kris chuckled “You kissed me leaving some saliva on my pretty cheek, you’re so gross!” He kiddingly uttered towards Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol was smiling ear to ear. “Well that’s my way of greeting you and saying welcome home!”

 

Baekhyun felt jealousy arising inside him because of the way Chanyeol was acting towards Kris. He tried to shake it off telling himself the younger was acting like that in a brother way towards Kris. He convinced himself over and over again.

 

“Looks like somebody is not happy to see us back here in Seoul” Tao said looking towards Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun noticed it and gave his beautiful smile “Of course not! You know that’s not true. Welcome back you guys!” He exclaimed.

 

“What’s with the luggage here?” Xiu Min pointed on a bag leaning on the wall near a window. “You guys going somewhere?” he asked.

 

“Ne, we were planning to spend our break at a resort in Jeju” Suho uttered and smiling warmly on his co members.

 

“Ya! That’s not fair! We just arrive and you people are leaving us so soon?! We flew all over from China to be with you guys.” Lu Han said, sadness clouding his face all over.

 

“Well you could come with us in Jeju hyung! It would be fun!” Sehun convinced his older brother.

 

The EXO M members then looked at their cool leader; pleading looks crossed each members face.

 

 Kris sighed and smiled “Well we flew all over here from China what harm it can bring us to fly over to Jeju for an hour right?

 

The members jumped happily after hearing what Kris said.

 

“Let me call our manager to inform them” Suho then marched towards his room to get his phone and contact their manager.

 

 

The twelve members arrived at a resort their company reserved just for them and gave an amazed sigh after looking the rest house they will be occupying for two nights, the house was huge and each member has its own room to occupy.

 

“Our company surely spends a lot of money just for us” Amazement still in Suho’s eyes.

 

“You got that right” Kris answered.

 

The members finally decided to enter to have some rest after their flight. EXO M members are tired from traveling and it was appearing to their faces.

 

Later that evening, Baekhyun was sitting comfortably at a sofa on the terrace and looking at the stars he rarely sees in the city. Some of the members decided to go to a nearby spa to have some relaxation while some members decided to stay at the rest house and fix some food before going to their own destinations. The resort was complete with things you want to do to have some relaxation; they have a massage center, aroma therapy center, a bath house with hot water to soothe the aching muscles and many more.

 

“Enjoying yourself hyung?” Chanyeol was standing at the door.

 

Baekhyun surprised by Chanyeol’s deep and y voice turned to see his dongsaeng smiling at him. The younger then slowly walked towards him, he put a blanket on his hyungs shoulder.

 

“”I saw you from the inside and brought you this blanket, it’s quite cold here in the terrace, you’ll catch a cold if you stay here longer.”

 

“I don’t mind” The oldie answered, and a smile formed to his lips “This rarely happening unto us so I’m making the most out of it. The stars also looked beautiful and I just want to look at it.”

 

Chanyeol gazing at his hyungs face can’t help but admire him, he looked beautiful with the stars and the moon slightly lighting his face, unknowingly he slowly marched towards his hyung.

 

To Baekhyun’s surprise, Chanyeol gave him a kiss on his cheek. It’s like time stops to tick when he felt his dongsaeng’s soft lips over his cheek. It was just a simple kiss but his heart beats like it’s going to have a heart attack, his cheeks blushed, thanks to the terrace which was quite dark it wasn’t that obvious. He was stunned by Chanyeol’s simple and quick kiss.

 

Chanyeol who was also taken aback on what he did, smiled to his hyung like its nothing, hiding the fact that his heart was beating wildly inside his chest.

 

Baekhyun then composed himself to hide what he was feeling inside “What was that for?”

 

Chanyeol awkwardly sat on a metal chair beside the sofa Baekhyun was sitting at. “Nothing” he smiled.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart twitched. “Nothing?” the word ringed again and again on his head. “He kissed me for nothing?” he felt his heart dropped on the floor but was not showing it to the younger, he instead smiled on his dongsaeng.

 

“You playful kid!” he uttered.

 

Chanyeol then gave out a mischievous smile and laughed.

 

Just then Lay appeared and called unto them “Hey you two come inside and join us, D.O cooked a delicious meal for us. Hurry up if you don’t want to be left behind!” and he hurriedly ran towards the kitchen.

 

“Come on hyung, let’s go inside” Chanyeol stood up and went after Lay.

 

Baekhyun then unknowingly touched his cheek and blushed again. “He kissed me.” A warm smile escaped on his luscious lips. It felt like electricity strike his body; it felt good on his senses, that simple kiss. How he wish it would happen again. He then stand and walked towards the kitchen where other members are now eating.

 

And the night passes by.

 

Earlier the next morning, loud knocks at the door awakened Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyunna!” Lu Han on the other side of the door. When he heard no response from the member inside its room, he then turned the knob and opened the door. He then walked besides Baekhyun’s bed and shakes his dongsaengs body that was still lying on its bed.

 

“Wake up you sleepy head! You’re missing all the fun! We are all enjoying ourselves in the beach and you are here just lying on the bed. He then grabbed his dongsaeng’s hand and was forcing Baekhyun out of the bed.

 

“But hyung” the younger answered in a still sleepy tone, his eyes still shut. “It’s still early, let me sleep some more..”

 

“No! We came here to have some fun and not to sleep! Come on! Stand up!” His hyung answered still forcing him to stand up and out from the bed.

 

“Hyung please” now slightly opening his eyes.

 

“You’re going to have enough sleep when you die, so why sleep some more now and miss all the fun we will be having. Come on! The other ten members are waiting for you at the beach” yelled by the oldie.

 

Finally, he stood up from the bed to satisfy his hyung “Ne! Ne! I’m standing now!” scratching his head making his hair looked more messy, he then slowly opened his cute little eyes and saw his hyung’s bright smile.

 

Lu Han was smiling at his dongsaeng, satisfied. “Good Morning! Now put on your beach outfit. Hurry!” standing still.

 

Baekhyun looked at his hyung, still sleepy “How can I change my clothes when you are still standing here in front of me? Looking at me.” He pouted his lips.

 

Lu Han smiled naughtily “Oh yeah, I forgot” he cheerfully chuckled when he realized it.

 

“I’ll be outside waiting for you Hurry up, okay?” Lu Han then turned to the door and marched towards it and softly closed it.

 

Baekhyun then softly shake his head and a smile formed on his lips when he remembered the stubbornness of his hyung. He then turned to see the clock; it was past six in the morning. “Wow they woke up too early” and fixed his self.

 

After a short moment he went out of his room wearing white and blue stripped short pants pairing it up with white cotton polo, it hanged ed and exposing his oh for god’s sake chest.

 

Lu Han smiled towards him “Let’s go” his hyung was wearing a pink polka dot short pants and a plain white shirt; he looked good and younger than his age.

 

They headed towards the beach found the members having fun to the fullest. Each members had this happy smile on their faces.

 

D.O, Sehun and Xiu Min was enjoying themselves by burying Kai’s body at the sand

 

Chen, Lay, and Suho are playing a tag game beside the blue and clear water, running back and forth, their laughter reached Baekhyun’s ears which made him smile lovingly at his co members.

 

While Tao, Kris, and Chanyeol are in the water, splashing water on each other’s body and faces.

 

“Let’s join the fun!” Lu Han uttered, happiness can be sensed on his voice.

 

“Go ahead hyung, I’ll be sitting for a while in one of those beach chairs and look at all of you for a while” Baekhyun turned to his hyung.

 

“Suit yourself, join us later!” and ran off towards Sehun’s group.

 

Baekhyun then sat comfortably at one of the chairs. He grasped for air when he saw Chanyeol walking towards him shirtless with that wet appearance, he looked like he was the god of the sea. He can’t take his gaze off at the beautiful sight that was marching towards him. “Holy ! He looks so damn hot!” his heart was pounding so hard inside him.

 

“Hyung” Chanyeol called out and flashing his melting smile towards his hyung.

 

“Ne?” Baekhyun patted himself at his back mentally, congratulating himself for not stuttering at a perfect sight he was now beholding.

 

“Why are you just sitting there hyung? Don’t you want to join us?”

 

Baekhyun smiled, feeling his lips trembling because of his heart pounding. “Maybe later. I’m having lot of fun just looking at you guys.”

 

“Cut it out hyung” he was now standing in front of his hyung. “Join us, we were waiting for you all this time.” Grabbing his hyung’s arm.

 

“Ya! I told you, I’ll join you later!”

 

“I can’t wait!” Pulling his hyung’s arm, making him stand up.

 

“Why does everybody wants to pull me off where I’m lying or sitting?” pouting his lips.

 

“Because you’re wasting time just by doing nothing hyung” finally successes on making his hyung stand.

 

“Aish!” Baekhyun looking at his dongsaeng. His chinky eyes now smaller and glaring at his dongsaeng sharply.

 

Chanyeol just giggled.

 

“You’re as stubborn as Lu Han hyung!”

 

“Well!” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“But like I told you I plan to join the fun later.” Baekhyun crossing his arm. “And that’s final” looking away at the younger guy, looking arrogantly.

 

Before Baekhyun could react, his feet float from the ground. Chanyeol carried him with his mighty arms, effortless.

 

“And I told you also, we’re waiting for you for a long time now. I’m going to make you join us voluntarily or forcefully.”

 

“Put me down!” The oldie demanded.

 

Chanyeol just laughed, not following what his hyung demanded.

 

“Hyung, you’re as light as a feather! Are you sure eating enough?!” Chanyeol uttered jokingly.

 

“Ya!” Baekhyun screamed.

 

This made the other members look unto them, burst into laughter’s when they saw Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun towards the water.

 

After reaching their destination, Chanyeol then damped him on the water, causing more laughter’s to the other members.

 

It was not that deep; Baekhyun who was now wet thanks to Chanyeol stared at the younger guy.

 

“Come on Baekhyunnie join us, Chanyeol was waiting for you all this time.” Kris standing a few steps from his right. Beside Kris was Tao looking at him also.

 

“Ne hyung, Kris hyung is right. He’s also the one who asked Lu Han hyung to get you on your room.” Tao added.

 

Baekhyun after hearing what the two said attacked Chanyeol, making the two of them sink into the water. He then wrapped his arm on the younger guy’s neck.

 

“You naughty kid! You’re a pain in the neck!!” The oldie exclaimed while laughing, not really meant what he said.

 

Chanyeol just chuckled.

 

After a few more hours of enjoying themselves in the water and doing castles and burying one member after another, they finally felt the hunger. Members are now gathered under a big umbrella, protecting them from the sun’s hotness.

 

Just then D.O walked towards them, he was carrying a basket. He looked adorable on his sleeveless orange and yellow striped shirt with a blue short pants, he was carrying an umbrella on his other hand.

 

“You guys hungry?” he asked when he reached the members.

 

“Ne!” The members answered back.

 

“I thought so” D.O smiled and brought out foods from the basket. Fried Chicken, vegetable salad, rice balls, kimchi and chopped fruits on containers are present. “Dig in!” he cheerfully uttered.

 

“Thanks for the food!” Members then ate like they were hungry beasts that hadn’t eaten for a couple of days.

 

“Hyung” Chanyeol called to Baekhyun, holding a piece of chicken on his hand.

 

Baekhyun turned to him.

 

Chanyeol offered the piece of the meat and his hyung gladly bit it.

 

Baekhyun smiled charmingly on his dongsaeng and the younger smiled back unto him.

 

The EXO Members had a joyous meal, laughter and chuckles filled the air.

 

Later that night, members were gathered on the living room, bottles of soju, cans of beers and other alcoholic beverages are present on the center table.

 

“It’s our last night here at the resort, so let’s spend it together.” Lay said.

 

Smiles flashed on the older members faces.

 

“But, some of us are not allowed to drink that kind of drinks.” Lu Han said looking at Sehun.

 

“Well then, the younger guys could drink also but not these drinks.” Suho answered and pulled out cans of Pocari Sweat from his back.

 

The younger members then smiled. “Thanks hyung!” they said.

 

As the night grew deeper, laughter, giggles and chuckles filled the rest house where the EXO members are staying.

 

The group was divided into two, the alcoholic drinkers and the pocari sweat drinkers.

 

Xiu Min, Lu Han, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the alcoholic drinkers; they are also the older members in the group.

 

While the Pocari Sweat drinkers slash younger members consists of D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun.

 

Lu Han who was now blushing due to drinking alcoholic beverages was slightly drunk. Sehun went up to him and stand at his front. “Hyung enough already, let’s go to bed, you’re drunk.” the concerned maknae uttered.

 

“Sehunnie!” Lu Han exclaimed, obviously drunk because of his voice. “Join us Sehunnie!” his arms trying to reach Sehun but can’t get a grip of him.

 

Sehun let out a deep sigh “Time for bed hyung.” He then reached for Lu Han’s body and carried him in a lovers carry way.

 

“Sehunnie” Lu Han mumbled in his breath while burying his face unto Sehun’s chest.

 

“I’ll take Lu Han hyung to his room” Sehun informed his hyungs, and they nodded as their answer.

 

Baekhyun stand up from the floor where they were sitting.

 

“Hyung, you going to bed too?” Chanyeol asked when his hyung stand up.

 

“No, I’m just going to the bathroom” he answered.

 

“Okay” the younger guy answered.

 

 

Baekhyun slowly walked towards the bathroom which was located at the side of kitchen. His head slightly heavy and his gaze blur.

 

He let a sigh out “I think am drunk, but I want to spend some time with the members.”

 

After a while, he reached the bathroom successfully without bumping to the things in front of him.

 

After peeing, he then looked at the mirror. He saw his face red, maybe it’s because of the reaction his body was showing when he drinks alcoholic drinks; he decided to wash his face.

 

After washing his face with the water from the faucet he felt refreshed, he was feeling hot too so he decided to the first three buttons on his cotton polo.

 

After a while he decided to get out from the bath room, just to be shock on what he will be seeing.

 

There he saw Chanyeol leaning on the opened refrigerator, a peanut butter container on his hand while Kris was standing next to him, so close! Holding the younger ones face. It’s like Kris was kissing Chanyeol! He can’t get a better view because Kris’s view was blocking Chanyeol’s face.

 

Shock expression filled his face, after realizing what’s happening a few seconds after, a hurtful expression can be seen on his face.