The Brief Love Scenario above the Sky.

When I'm Kissing You

 

After two days, the EXO members were now at Seoul International Airport together with the other SM Artists and checking their luggage in and went to the plane they are going to board.

 

“Ya! EXO brothers!” Taemin yelled, he’s the dancing machine and the maknae of the bling bling boy group Shinee.

 

“Oi, Taemin~ah!” Kai uttered gleefully, he was happy to finally see his best friend. The SM artists were busy with their own schedules and rehearsals that they haven’t had the chance to bond and spent some time with the other artists.

 

“Jong In!! Sit with us!” Jonghyun and Key uttered in chorus while Shinee’s leader Onew was busy on tapping his phone and looked like he was in on his phone; probably he was playing a game on it.

 

Kai then turn to his fellow members as if he was getting their permission, the EXO aliens nodded which made Kai extremely happy. Kai then walked towards the Shinee members and sat with them.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol together with the other members also found their respective seats and sat comfortably and waited for their departure.

 

Baekhyun who was at the side noticed that other artists are also boarding the plane, the eyes of the main vocalist of EXO K turned big and his jaw dropped open when he saw who the artists are and was walking towards their direction, it was his beloved GIRLS GENERATION.

 

The nine lovely girls of the famous girl group was dressed fashionably and looked like goddesses who went down from their kingdom in heaven. Baekhyun can’t stop but admire them, he was a certified SONE even before he was just a normal guy; Chanyeol who was sitting beside Baekhyun noticed that his Puppy was acting weird. He then looked at the direction where he’s puppy was looking and saw what the older guy was beholding.

 

Chanyeol let a sigh out and sneered towards his puppy; he then whacked Baekhyun’s head lightly which made the thin guy look at him.

 

“Don’t look at them like that, they’ll melt!” Chanyeol uttered sarcastically which made Baekhyun smile because he knows his eggyeol was getting jealous.

 

After a few minutes the plane finally took off and most of the passengers took a nap to let the time pass and not letting themselves get bored.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand was wide awake and was browsing the net with his apple tablet; Chanyeol who napped for a brief moment opened his eyes and saw what Baekhyun was doing. He then placed his head on the older guy’s shoulder and looked at the tablet also.

 

“What are you browsing?” Chanyeol asked in a sleepy tone.

 

“I found a song that was quite interesting.” Baekhyun answered, still concentrating on his pad.

 

“What is it?” Eggyeol asked once again while slowly closing his eyes.

 

“A song by Yeng Constantino, a Filipino local artist. The song has the title of Pag-ibig (LOVE), the lyrics was kinda cute. Wanna hear what the lyrics say?” Baekhyun emitted while smiling a little.

 

Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun read it towards him.

 

(I translated the lyrics of the song to English, if you want to hear the full song and know the Tagalog lyrics please feel free to search for it.)

 

PAG-IBIG (LOVE)

 

Love is not like a cell phone, that if it’s old, you’ll get a new one

Love is not like clothes, that if there’s a new fashion/style, you’ll change your clothes

If I’ll tell you I love you, it’s the truth

Don’t have second thoughts baby, I’m not lying to you

My love for you is forever, oh my dear

Even if you’re going to be ugly, I won’t find another

My love for you is forever, oh my love

Even if you go bald, I won’t change

Ahhhh....ahhh...ahhh.. ahhh...

 

Love is not like a food, that if you don’t like it anymore you’ll just give it to someone else

Love is not like a cat, that if it’s noisy you’ll make it lose its way back home

If I’ll tell you I love you, it’s the truth

Don’t have second thoughts baby, I’m not lying to you

 

My love for you is forever, oh my dear

Even if you became fat, I won’t cheat on you

My love for you is forever, oh my love

Even if you’re going to have wrinkles, I will still kiss you

Ahhhh....ahhh...ahhh.. ahhh...

 

Love is patient, Love is kind

It does not envy, it does not boast

It is not proud, it is not rude

It is not self-seeking

It is not easily angered

It keeps no record of wrongs

Love does not delighting evil but rejoices with the truth

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres

 

My love for you is forever, oh my dear

Even if you became crazy, I’ll understand you

My love for you is forever, oh my love

Even if you have wrong doings, I’ll cry but I will forgive you

Ahhhh....ahhh...ahhh.. ahhh...

 

 

After reading the song to Chanyeol, Baekhyun found out that the younger guy fell asleep once again. He was annoyed at first because his efforts of reading the song became worthless but at the end a smile flashed on his face when he saw how comfortable Chanyeol was sleeping on his shoulder.

 

Baekhyun gently caressed Chanyeol’s cheeks and smiled some more, “Why do I love you more than anyone else Park Chanyeol?” he thought.

 

“They said that when you truly love a person you can’t find something or don’t know how to explain why you loved that person, all you know is the fact that you’re heart beats erratically, not in bad way but in a good way. You felt charged when your down in a simple smile of his and you’re world seemed to have brighten just because of that someone.”

 

“Maybe they were right, because that’s the way I felt for you.” Baekhyun thought before he finally closed his eyes to get some sleep and some energy for the upcoming event.

 

After an hour of slumbering, Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and saw a very beautiful face that makes him happy whenever he saw it, Baekhyun was sleeping peacefully not knowing that his eggyeol was looking at him with admiration on its eyes.

 

Chanyeol then wrapped his arms on Baekhyun’s waist gently, trying his best not to wake up the sleeping guy. With a smile on his face thoughts run through his mind.

 

“I missed you so much; I even miss you even if you’re beside me.”

 

Chanyeol then looked at his surroundings just to check if anyone was awake at that time, but passengers were napping and that made Chanyeol extremely happy because he could do what his mind and heart was telling him.

 

Slowly he closed the gap between his face and his puppy’s face and planted a sweet, soft, warm but quick kiss on Baekhyun’s pinkish lips. Chanyeol smiled widely and snuggled at Baekhyun’s chest and closed his eyes not knowing that Baekhyun smiled a bit after feeling the kiss that the younger guy gave unto him.

 

“You kiss thief.. Be thankful I liked your kiss or I would have reported you to the police.” Baekhyun uttered in a whisper that only Chanyeol could hear, his eyes were still closed.

 

Automatically Chanyeol looked at him with amazement on his eyes, he then giggled because of embarrassment, he stole a kiss but was caught right after, he really is not an expert thief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi my beloved readers!!! hope you liked these chapter... as you can see this is yeng constantino's song, the same singer who originally sang hawak kamay (the one that our boys covered during the concert here in the philippines).. i don't know why but maybe it's just a coincidence that i included yeng's song here (I have finished these chap months ago) and our boys covered one of her song... please comment and upvote!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                         CHANRIS