Time well spent

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

After you guys reached the restaurant and have settled down, a waitress came to your table with the menus.

"Yay! FOOD! Hmm, what shall i eat?" Changsub grabbed one of the menu and flipped the pages enthusiastically.

"Thanks babe, mind bringing us cups of warm water?" Peniel said it with a y voice and smiled. As usual, he likes to tease pretty girls, but of course not as a playboy..  The waitress blushed and nodded, and went to take our drinks.

 

"Noona, what would you like to have? Mmm, Capsicum Kimchi Rice? It looks delicious!" Sungjong asked.

"Erm i dont eat spicy food.. Hehe~" You said shyly.

"Oh, mianhae! Didnt know that.. Oopsies~" Sungjong apologised and sticked out his tongue.

"Haha! Thats one point we've taken note about her!" Sungyeol teased.

"Hehe~ Yup! But i love sweet stuffs though. Mmm, like strawberry cupcakes? Haha, my favourite! Oh oh, and this is the second point. Keke~" You teased also.

*looks yummy!!*

Everyone laughed and started to choose their dishes.

 

Myungsoo somehow picked the same dish as yours! But you dont think that you can finish the whole plate yourself as its quite a big portion. You brace up your confidence and asked him, "Mmm, M-Myungsoo oppa, since you ordered the same dish as me, shall we share instead? I cant finish the whole plate myself..."

"Er o-okay~" Myungsoo agreed with a cool shy smile.

Hoya then nudged him and giggled. Myungsoo then glared at him. All the Infinite boys laughed at his glare though they knew that he did that because he was shy. But only you couldnt understand the joke behind..

 

The food came and so you all started eating and chatted happily and engagingly. Time well spent with the boys though you are the only girl there..

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys, thanks for reading chap 2! Sorry for the short chapter again.. Hehe, will try to make it longer in other upcoming chapters?? Mianhae~ ;P

Well, exams, tests are round the corner. Study hard alright?! Fighting!~ :D

Other chapter(s) i'll try to update soon. Please be patient ya? ;)

Thanks for reading! ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)