Time Flies.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Time flies so quickly and a few months has passed.

You dropped out from Woollim and decided not to be trained as an idol as you wanted a carefree life.. And instead to live a life as a fangirl instead..

Your relationship with Myungsoo also grew better and he's always giving hints to you after the first confession through mini notes, but your innocent self still blinds you from it., and thought that he's joking only...

But with the help of Dongwoo, who already knew about it decided to help you......

 

Since Myungsoo was Dongwoo;'s roommate, of course he have ways to force Myungsoo to confess everything about what he knew..

Myungsoo have no choice but explain everything to him.. Dongwoo felt touched by the things he did for you..

"Aww~~ I'm so jealous~~ If i'm a girl, i'll catch and hold on to you no matter what. Kyakkyakkyak!!!~" Dongwoo teased Myungsoo and made him deserve a light punch from him..

 

After the mini talk among the two boys, Dongwoo somehow encouraged him to brave up his courage to confess his feelings towards you. He lied to him that you like him for quite a long time and is shy to speak up.. (Well, you do like, i mean love him.. And Dongwoo guessed only.. Keke~)

Myungsoo agreed that time flies so quickly and you two have been in good relations already. Its time for you to know about his feelings..

Myungsoo then told Dongwoo keep a secret for him and not let anyone know, including manager hyung and other members.. He agreed..

Then they started to discuss and planned an outing with everyone, including Minhyuk through phone call, but actually.... its for the two of you only, so to give Myungsoo airtime to confess his feelings to you..

The three of them planned everything well and decided to go two days later on a Monday as it was their free day.. They gave each other a high-five, fist pumped a 'hwaiting!' in the air, and hope that it works out smoothly. After that, the two boys ended the call with Minhyuk, and they went to do their personal stuffs..

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I'M SO SORRY PEEPS!!! REALLY 'BUSY' THESE FEW WEEKS AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME AND THE CHANCE TO UPDATE THE CHAPTERS!!!! *BOW 90DEGREES* ><

Sad to say that this story is short, as my exams are coming up, i dont think i've time to write as much as i wanted.. So i shortened the story a little.. So it'll be a "short chapters" story base.. (If you can understand) X)

Please continue to support my story and i promise that after my olevels i'll write better and more interesting ones! (Thinking of writing something......... Ehhem~ Keke~) XD

Do anticipate!! Sorry once again and thank you! ^^