Minhyuk stopped breathing for awhile because.....

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

~ Next morning ~

When you woke up from your sleep, you seemed to have a hangover last night. Eyes felt puffy because you cried too much yesterday, and feeling a little dizzy. Then suddenly you rolled off the sofa.

"Ow!~" You sobbed and rubbed your .

"Ah~ Kwaenchana? Are you hungry? I've made breakfast for you!"

"Oh! God-mum?!!" You exclaimed and sounded happy.

"Yah~ Andwae.. Its me, your oppa~ Its normal if you miss ahjumma's breakfast calls. Let me be the one for now." Minhyuk said and smiled.

"Oh, oppa.. Geez, thanks. Smells great! Haha! But not comparable to god-mum's.." You chuckled.

"Yah! I know! But you dont have to say that in my face! I am hurt...TT.TT" Minhyuk pretended to be very upset and pressed his hand on his chest.

"Haha! Just kidding oppa~ Tsk tsk, still so childish. How to have girlfriend uuuh?!" You laughed loudly while teasing Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk's eye widened and was a little shocked of what you've said.

"Eh? Than you will be my girlfriend! I'll love you like no other did !!" He teased you back, but in his heart, he meant every single word he said.

"Aniyooo oppa! Dont tease me like that! You already know who i like right?? Trying to be his love rival ehh??? kekeke.. Just kidding.. Tsk tsk, eat your breakfast noww~!" You spoke shyly and pushed his forehead away as he was leaning his chin on your shoulders.

"Haha! Okay~ Quickly finish up too, i've to send you to Woolim later." Minhyuk laughed but feeling a bit sour inside..

 

So after breakfast, you went up to your room and get changed into your training attire. And you wore an orange half-tank and a brownish baggy pants, and a hoodie over. (What that girl is wearing)

Then you went down the stairs and getting all ready to go.

"Ok oppa, lets go!"

Minhyuk then stared at you and slowly glanced to your tummy.

*Yah~ Dongsaeng why do you have such y figure and white smooth skin?!* He stopped breathing for awhile and thought.

"Er oppa~ Are you okay? You looked kinda shocked.." You thought and gave him a 'whats going on' look.

"A-Ah? E-Er aniyo. Okay lets go, s-shall we?" He stammered his words, causing you to giggled because you didnt know whats up with Minhyuk.

 

~ Inside the car while on the way to Woolim. ~

"Oppa... I.... I've somehow thought about this and i think that i should've have done this long go.."

"Mwoh? What thing?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

"Since god-mum is in hospital now, i guess i've to be more independent and not relying on others. If i were to think this way earlier, she wouldn't hav to be so stress and tired now..." You explained and sobbed a little.

"Yah! Its not your fault alright?! Nobody knows what will happen to oneself. Ahjumma wouldnt want to see you this upset now. Its good to hear that you want to be more independent now, but dont forget, you still have us." Minhyuk comforted her..

"Aww~ Thanks oppa. You guys are the best! Yup, i'll not let you guys down and not making god-mum to be worried for me!" You assured yourself.

"Haha! Okay. Good dongsaeng! You've grown up already! Kekeke~" Minhyuk teased.

"Yah~ What you mean?! You meant i was like a small kid back then?!! How could you oppa! Tsk!~" You punched his arms and both of you started to giggle throughout the journey to Woolim.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry to update so late. WAs preparing for our MYE, though we did quite badly.. *Sobs~* Hope the rest are doing well! :)

Sigh~ Having sorethroat too, not drinking enough water. Take care of yourselves too guys! Hehe.. ;)

Oh by the way, INSPIRITS! EXCITED FOR INFINITE'S COMEBACK?! HAHA! I'M SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED!!!!!! XD

Okok, shall update soon alright? Mianhae~ ;P

And also, about Woohyun's thing, hope hes fine now.. :')

#WeLoveNamWooHyun ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)