Guardian Angel.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

You gave Minhyuk a high-five! "Mission success!!" Both of you chorused.

You  ran out from the pillar behind, so as Minhyuk, to surprise them.

They WERE shocked and surprided. They didnt thought that by hiding at the back, eavedroppings would be part of their 'plan-that-they-know'.

"Yah! ~~~~! How can you trick us like that!! Its embarassing you know!!~"

"Haha!! But mission success! You both finally confessed your true feelings and not hiding it. Its a good thing you know~~" You patted Jihyun's shoulders.

"Keke!~ Yeah~ Another couple! Wow~ I'm jealous~~" Minhyuk teased..

"Aigoo~~ Hyung, should i help you match-make then?? HAHA!!"

"Yah, how dare you tease your hyung like that! Come back here!~" Minhyuk tried to chase after Hyunsik as they were running around the garden..

You hugged Jihyun and assureed her that Hyunsik will love her no matter what, like how Myungsoo will love you too..

"Ayeee!~~ Dont be mushy in front of me uh!~~ Keke!!"

Both of you giggled as chatting all the way while the boys are still 'playing'.

 

Its about evening time and the four of you had dinner together at a cafe.. You guys chatted happily and obviously Hyunsik and Jihyun are acting so sweetly.. Minhyuk teased you "Aigoo~~ Someone's jealous because her man is not here~~ While these two love birds are so intimidating~~~ Keke!!"

"Yah oppa!! I'm not jealous ok!! Aish!~"

"Haha!! Yes you are~~ Look you're blushing again ~~~~!!" Jihyun teased you..

"TSK! YAH!!~~ EAT YOUR FOOD AND SOME TEASING ME ALREADY LAH!!~ AYEEEEE~~"

They simply laughed and giggled at your cute reaction..

A simple yet great day spent together.. Minhyuk and Hyunsik went back to their dorm and bidded us goodbye, while Jihyun went home as well. As for you also, you went home with a big smile on your face..

"Awesome day... Sigh~~ I do miss oppa already.. Kekeke!! Ayeeee~ Control yourself ~~~~! Dont be so childish and lovesick! KEKE!!~" You laghed at yourself amd slowly walked home and have a hot bath.

 

When the boys reached home, Minhyuk whent to take a bath first while the others are watching movie in the living room..

When Minhyuk's in the bathroom, he thought to himself:

"Since ~~~~ is happy with Myungsoo, I shall give my blessings to her. I'll just be her guardian angel then. Thats how i'll show my love towards her.. As a sister and not a lover... I think thats right. Hwaiting Minhyuk! Protect and make her happy. You've already done your job..." He thought and knew that it should be the way..

He fist-pumped in the air and gave himself a 'rest-assured' smile in the mirror.. Then he continued his bathing time..

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Aigoo~~ Minhyuk decided to 'give up his love' on you and to be your guardian angel.. Uwah~~~~ :')

Great decision.. :)

Well, its coming to an end here.. Mianhae~~ :'<

But i do wanna thank all of you who've supported this story and patiently anticipating it! Thanks alot, really. :'D

Exams here and there, so i'll give my blessings to all out there too, (including myself).. HWAITING CHINGU!! DO YOUR BEST AND DONT STRESS TOO MUCH!! Keke~ ;)

I love you all readers and subscribers!! ^^

*Heart from Peniel~* <3