HEART TO HEART talk with your "MUM"

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Right after your tiring training at Woolim has ended, you decided to visit your god-mum in the hospital before going home . You quickly got changed and rushed to the hospital before the visiting hours ends.

~In the hospital~

Your god-mum saw you and she was really happy but you were much more excited then her as the doctor said that she is recovering well and will be able to discharged soon. While you were chatting happily with her, suddenly she asked you :

"~~~~-ah, when are you going to have a boyfriend? I'm worried you know? From what i can see , i think that Minhyuk will be a sweet boyfriend and a great husband to you in the future.."

"YAH! OMMA!!!~ We're just friends okay, best friends. I believe he'll find someone he love someday, but it wouldnt be me, because......" You interrupted your god-mum and then suddenly became speechless..

"BECAUSE OF??!!~~~" She gets real curious with wide eyes staring at her.

"Ehhem~ Dont laugh or what ok? Because of... Myungsoo." you said shyly.

"Oh~ Myungsoo ah?! When did you start liking him?!! Well, he's great too! Why didnt you tell me earlier?! Then i wouldnt have spent so much effort bringing you and Minhyuk together.. *sigh*" She seemed happy for you. 

"Yah~ god-mum, dont tease me like this.. Oh, promise not to tell anyone ok? Though Minhyuk oppa and Jihyun knew already, but Infinite oppas are still being kept in the dark.." You said. Your god-mum nodded.

you both chatted till quite late but you've got to go home to rest as there is school tomorrow. so you bidded her goodbye, kissed her on th cheeks and left th hospital.

 

~The next morning~

*Ding Dong~* The doorbell rings.

You went to open the door and you saw Jihyun standing outside with her uniform all drenched . Being able to see through , you quickly pulled her in and brought towel and extra uniform for her to change.

As usual, whenever it rains suddenly when Jihyun was on her way to school, she'll come by to your house to seek for help. 

So you made hot chocolate for her and you both sat down on the couch in the living room. 

"Jihyun ah~, yesterday i went to visit god-mum, thank god the doctor said that she is recovering fast and able to discharged soon!" You excitedly inform Jihyun, and she beamed. 

"Oh and also... I told her about my feelings towards Myungsoo oppa..." You then slowly explained further.

"M-mmmwoh?~ *Jihyun shivered* Then what did she say??!!!" Jihyun was shocked .

"Erm, she said why didnt I tell her earlier so she would'nt have to bring me and Minhyuk oppa together.." You explained.

"A-araso~ So she seems to bevery happy for you uh~" Jihyun teased.

"Yah! Not you also?! i had enough from god-mum yesterday and now your turn?! I've told you guys not to tease me with Myungsoo oppa right?? I'll get hiccups the whole day!!!" After finishing your sentence , you suddenly hiccuped.

"HAHA! There you go chingu! Your day has offically started. Good luck! Kekeke~" Jihyun teased you again and laugh harder. 

You nudged Jihyun many times and both of you were just teasing each other here and there.. 

Soon you realised that you both have to leave for school already, if not you'll be late and then detention.

And being late for Woolim trainings is a BIG NO NO for you since u were still a trainee. 

You quickly gave Jihyun a jacket , left the house with an umbrella and headed to the bus-stop...

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys~ So so so so sorry that I've updated so freaking late!! ><

Due to end of MYE and other preparations in school, I wasnt able to update...

But here I am!! Bringing you another chapter. Shall update soon alright? Mianhae~~ ;P

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)

Inspirits!! Do you guys love Infinite's new song, The Chaser? I LOVE IT!!!! Hehe, continue to support them in performances to win alright?! Yay!!~ ;D