It looks dramatic but it isnt. (Part 1)

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Here comes Monday, where Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Minhyuk's plan comes in..

Dongwoo gathered all Infinite and BTOB members, including you and Jihyun.

They were all thinking about whats going on with all your friends..

"Today is our free day, so I've planned an outing together with everyone to Jeju!!~" Dongwoo announced and made everyone excited and cheered.

"Really?? Omg~ Yay!" You cheered happily like a little child. Myungsoo smiled sweetly to himself when he saw that.

He blew a raspberry and hope that you'll accept his REAL confession later on in the evening... (since the first time when he did that through the notes, he guessed that you wont believe him either...)

 

After all of you guys reached Jeju, You all played many things there, took lots of pictures and ate lots of good food.

Some fans (Inspirits and Melodies), saw you guys playing in Jeju and started fangirling. There were some who kept stalking and following you guys..

The brave Dongwoo walked up to them and "threatened" them..

"Hey ladies, we're having our own free time with our friends, would you mind giving us privacy? In return, i'll give you... free hugs?" He said politely and persuaded the fans.

Of course they all agreed and gave you guys a wave.. All you guys do were to bow politely to them and smile.. (Except for Woohyun who kept throwing hearts to the fans. Keke~)

After the free-hugs session from Dongwoo, you, Jihyun and the boys went to other places to shop and play..

 

It was already evening time where you all saw the beautiful sunset.

Everyone was awed by the beautiful sky and the sun..

However, Dongwoo have to "spoil their mood" as Myungsoo have something important to do..

Everyone was like "Huh?!~~ What? Why?!~~..."

Dongwoo said he'll explain later, so he pulled everyone away while Myungsoo held on to your hands and asked you to stay for awhile..

You're dumbfounded but you still agreed him with a smile.

Dongwoo and Minhyuk; also the rest left you two alone and both gave Myungsoo a wink.

You are puzzled by what he did just now and you're thinking like "Huh? Mwoh??!~"

Myungsoo then pulled you to sit at a bench by the beach, where you could still admire the beautiful sunset..

 

~To Be Continued~ ;)