Caught!

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Another fine day of yours and you remembered that its Jihyun's birthday today. However, both BTOB and Infinite are busy with packed schedules and she has no one to celebrtate with. And you didnt plan anything for her.. You felt sorry and decided to ask her where she want to go.

"Hey Jihyun! Happy birthday!! Omo~ So sorry that i forgot to prepare your present..."

"Ah~ gomawo chingu! Huh?! How could you forget my present! Aish! Haha, kwaenchana, just accompany me tonight then." Jihyun hinted you.

"Eh? Tonight? Ok, as my apologetic present to you, granting your wish. Where you wanna go? Beach? Swimming? Theme parks?" You was a little shock and curious about where she wants you to accompany her to.

"Haha, nope! Somewhere more interesting..... Where you can party and feel really happy!" Jihyun hinted you again.

"Err~~~~ Pub?!! Err~~~ Aish, i really dont know girl!" You gave up guessing.

"HAHA! Your answer was quite close. We're going clubbing tonight. Wear something nice too! But since its your first time clubbing, as well as i do, lets wear something nice but not revealing. Just in case alright?" Jihyun then wrapped her arms around your neck and winked at you.

"WHAT?!! CLUBBING??!!! HUH~~~~ OMO~~ WHY! Its dangerous you know? Somemore we dont have any guys accompanying us there and we're the only two girls going together! What should we do if anything happens??!!" You're freaking shocked but really worried about it as its your first time clubbing and plus, both of you are MINORS!!!!!

"Ahh~ Kwaenchana~ I've some guy and girl friends who're always there and they're really protective of me. Especially when i'm in trouble. Plus you're my best friend, they'll protect you too. Dont worry ~~~~ - ah. Just have fun there alright! But dont get drunk! HAHA!~" Jihyun assured and teased you.

"Aish! Ok fine~ But we must not be home late alright? If anything's not going right, we have to leave immediately, promise?" You stated things clear first.

"Yah~ Of course. Ok, lets change and go shopping together!" Jihyun agreed then happily pushed you to change and then headed out to the shopping mall.

 

~After you both reached the mall~

"Hmm~ What should we get? What kind of styole and colour?" Jihyun started thinking while glancing at the different shops inside.

"Hey, lets go to that shop over there. It seems like there are more nicer and cheaper clothings for clubbing styles." You pointed to that direction and smiled.

"Ok, kaja!" Jihyun happily pulled you to the shop and both started trying on the different clothings.

Finally, both of you decided and bought your individual clothings for the clubbing tonight.

(Jihyun's outfit)

(Your outfit)

 

Later at evening time, around 6pm, you and Jihyun arrived at the club and ordered 2 cocktails to drink.

Jihyun's friend then came to your table and you all did introductions of yourselves and started to chat.

The strong based popping musics made you, Jihyun and the rest high and so you all went to the platform and danced together. You and Jihyun just simply bobbed around and looking at others too.

You saw some girls flirting disgustingly with other men, and some guys trying to seduce the girls by touching their body parts.

You saw and shrieked a little causing Jihyun to giggle at your funny reaction.

After dancing your legs were tired and you decided to go to the washroom and then rest at your table for awhile.

 

Jihyun went back to their table too and sat at her seat drinking cocktail while an incoming call came in.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHYUN!"

"Oh thank you. Eh? You are?"

"Ah, its BTOB. We're calling from our company using their telephone."

"Oh i see. Haha. How's your training so far? I'm sure its super tiring right~~"

"Yeah, sorry for not being able to celebrate with you today with the rest. Oh by the way, where are you now? Your background sounds super noisy!"

"Ah, kwaenchana, at least you wished me. Hehe. Oh ya, err~~ I'm in...... I'm clubbing. Kekeke~"

"What?! Clubbing?! You're a minor you know?! Who's with you?!!"

"Erm, ~~~~ and some of my protective friends..."

"WHAT?!! ~~~~'s THERE TOO?!!! WHAT THE...... Ok, I'll ask Infinite to join you guys since they've finished their trainings already. Dont leave alright?!"

"Hey w-wa......" Before you could say anything, they cupped the phone and you just ignored it and continue chatting with others.

 

You came out of the toilet and someone suddenly pulled you out from the backdoor beside the toilet.

You gasped and quickly flicked the person's hands off and shouted.

"Hey! Who're you and why did you pull me like that??!!!!"

"Oh just wanna make a new friend you know. But inside was too noisy, so i decided to drag you out to have a mini talk." A man looking handsome but with some tatoos on his hands, looking a little ertic when you saw him scanning through your body.

You then covered your 'upper private part' with your clutch and asked him sternly:

"Alright, so what do you want huh!? I've no intention of making new friends and plus, you shouldnt pull me like that, its ing no manners and i hate it ok?! Sorry i've to go in now to meet my friends, dont disturb me anymore, thanks." You then quickly walked in back to the club.

However before you could turn the door knob of the backdoor, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a tight hug, and started to kiss your neck.

You screamed and pushed him, whacking him with your clutch and kept screaming for help while trying to run away. But he's too strong and kept trying to touch your body, but you quickly pushed his hands away.

 

Suddenly You felt someone who caught your wrist and others pulling the ertic guy away, giving him hard punches in his stomach and face.

You're panting and you couldnt see who were those people who helped you because the light wasnt bright enough for you to see their faces properly. But all you could see was a tall guy with soft hands supporting you and 2 other shadows 'punishing' that ertic guy.

Your legs got jelly and you wobbled, then the guy who supported you carried you in bridal style and put you in his car.

The lights are brighter where the car was at and you looked up to see his face and you were shocked!

"OMO! M-m-myungs-s-soo oppa?!! W-why are you here?! And who's that other 2 guys?!" Your eyes shot widely upon knowing who was your benefactor and questioned him shockingly.

"Yah! How could you and Jihyun go clubbing when you both are still minors?!!! You should have at least call us to accompany you guys if you both really really want to club!" Myungsoo shouted with worried eyes looking at you.

"J-jihyun wanted me to accompany her to club as i've forgot to prepare her birthday gift and its my apologetic gift for her by granting her wish..." You stammered your words a little, obviously that you're scared and almost going to cry.

"Aish! Ok, lets not talk about it now. Other hyungs are settling Jihyun and the others while Hoya hyung and Sungjong are taking care of that bustard. I'll drive you to our dorm first while waiting for the rest." Myungsoo explained then sped his car off to their dorm.

You felt sorry and tears flow out from your eyes, but you kept really quiet throughout the whole journey.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys! Back with another chapter!

Sorry if the story is a little long.. Keke~

Wow, Myungsoo carried you in bridal style?! OMO!!~~ Haha..

Ok, will update soon with another chapter alright?

Sorry if i update late because busying with coursework in school, during holidays somemore!!

Aish~ Anyway, hwaiting! Hehe~ ;)

Thanks for reading again and please do give suggestions and comments!

Thank you! ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)