Are those words to hint each other??

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

~The next morning~

BTOB and Infinite came to visit Jihyun at your place. So they came to your house together and bought some breakfast.

When they reached, Minhyuk used his keys to open the doors(You gave an extra pair to him just in case of any emergency purposes), then the 14 boys quietly walked up the stairs to your bedroom to look for you. 

Then as they opened the door softly, they saw that you're lying on the couch sleeping soundly while Jihyun's on your bed and she seems like having a bad dream. 

Some boys went closer to Jihyun and see what's happening and why is she struggling.

 

Suddenly Jihyun screamed: "HYUNSIK OPPA!!!!" Then she sat up straight immediately with wide terrified and teary eyes. 

Everyone was shocked and Hyunsik quickly sat beside her and whispered to her:

"Its okay, I'm here. What happened Jihyun, bad dream?" He said while his arms around Jihyun's shoulders. 

"I thought you left me with a bunch of gangsters and walked away, leaving me to be abused by them...." Jihyun replied while hugging Hyunsik's waist and crying. 

"Ahh~ Haha, nonsense, why would i leave you with a bunch of 'gangsters'??!! HAHA! What a bad dream you had. I'm always here alright?" Hyunsik comforted Jihyun and felt himself saying those words without 'knowledge and thinking'.. He was a little shocked..

So are the other boys. They were shocked of what he had said to Jihyun. Sungjae was so curious and he went to Hyunsik and asked softly: 

"Hyung, are you in love with Jihyun unknowingly??" 

"Yah! Ssshhh!!~ Not here ok! Talk outside.." Hyunsik said while blushing a little. The boys heard him and giggled non-stop.. 

Then their giggle woke you up and they saw you with your bed  hair..

"Woah~ Ehh, hyung, *nudging Myungsoo*, dont you think noona looks y while in her bed hair, huh?! Kekeke!!~" Sungjong teased Myungsoo. 

"Hey! Dont say such things alright?! She doesnt know anything yet boy! I'll kill you if she heard it!!" Myungsoo said with wide eyes while looking so shy..

 

"Haha, i heard it." You said with a sleepy and giggling tone. 

"Mwoh?!" Myungsoo and Sungjong chorused shockingly.

"I've good listening ears remember? Haha~" You teased them. 

Myungsoo glared at Sungjong, giving him an eye-signal that he's gonna get it from him later. 

"Yah, Myungsoo oppa~ Stop glaring, you look fierce like this..... But still handsome and hot though.. Hehehe~...." You said but then suddenly realised that you had blabbered those words out without thinking, as if you're already a couple.. You then shyly looked away and started to blush. 

"Ohhh!!!!~~ Whats with Hyunsik and ~~~~ - ah today! 'confessing indirectly? Wahahahahaha!! Aww, is it official already?" Dongwoo teased excitedly with Hyunsik and you. Both of you were so shy but glared at Dongwoo because of what he has said. 

Everyone then laughed out loud while you and Hyunsik shyly hid your face under the pillows.. 

 

So Myungsoo was kinda shy too, so he broke the laughters.

"YAH! Stop it already alright?!! Breakfasts' gonna be cold already!!" Myungsoo shouted and quickly went downstairs to prepare the breakfasts. 

You smiled to yourself, still feeling shy, but you went along well with them still. So Hyunsik supported Jihyun downstairs, tagged along with you and the rest..

Then you guys started to have breakfasts and chatted happily, as if you've not met for years.. 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hello~ ^^

Wow, finally Hyunsik and you has started to give 'hints' to your partners! Hehehe~ 

Lets anticipate the stories further and see how it goes!! 

Hope you guys are still patiently waiting and enjoying reading it. 

Thank you so much peeps!! Loves~ ;D

 

Oh btw, ANGELS!!!! Happy to see Teen Top again??! Wahaha, YES I AM!!!!!! 

WAH~~~~ They look so handsome! And i love their songs too!! What about you guys? Love them too?! 

Please do comment on how you feel towards Teen Top!!! And also about my story currently.. Hehe~ Kamsahae~~ ^^

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)