Mission success!

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Mission given from Minhyuk to Hyunsik, (after the same explaination with you to Jihyun..):

[Both of you are at different place. Minhyuk at Cube, you at a garden sitting down on the grass patch.]

 

MH > HS: "We already know you like Jihyun, but shy to do so. You have to confess your feelings to her, like how Myungsoo did to ~~~~. Be brave dongsaeng... So mission would be, record your message of confession for Jihyun and one day you'll tell her personally. Its like a practice for you.. Araso? I'll start recording after giving you 3 minutes to calm yourself and to think. Time starts now!"

YOU > JH: "We already know you like Hyunsik, but shy to do so. You have to confess your feelings to him, like how i did to Myungsoo oppa. Be brave my girl... So mission would be, record your message of confession for Hyunsik and one day you'll tell him personally. Its like a practice for you.. Araso? I'll start recording after giving you 3 minutes to calm yourself and to think. Time starts now!"

 

Of course their reaction was the same like, "HUH MWOH?!! BUT BUT... BUT I'M TOO NERVOUS NOW... Uh!~~ Okay~~~ TT TT"

(A/N: *giggles*, delusionating huh~ Keke~ XD*)

"3 minutes up and i'll record. You ready? Dont feel shy to confess out, just say it from your heart..."

............................................

After they've recorded finished, Minhyuk and you pretended to encourage and normally chatted with them while you two secretly sending each other their recording.

After successful transferring, you two start to 'act' again..

 

YOU > JH: "Oh! Jihyun ah, Hyunsik send me something, telling me to let you listen to it.. Here you go~"

MH > HS: "Oh! Hyunsik ah, Jihyun send me something, telling me to let you listen to it.. Here you go~"

After both of them llistened to their confessions.. They ended up tearing of joy.. You called Minhyuk out with Hyunsik to where you guys are at now..

 

You saw Minhyuk approaching and you gave Minhyuk an eye-signal..

YOU > JH: "Erm Jihyun ah, I'll go to the washroom for awhile, you wait here for me ok? Will be back in a minute!"

MH > HS: "Erm Hyunsik ah, I'll go to the washroom for awhile, you wait there for me ok? Will be back in a minute!"

Both you and Minhyuk ran off and watched at the back of a pillar...

 

Hyunsik saw Jihyun sitting down at the grass patch there and decided to talk to her...

Jihyun saw him approaching and she started to feel alittle nervous..

(Of course the place where you and Minhyuk hid are able to hear see everything about them..)

"Oh Hyunsik oppa, why are you here......"

"I guessed we've been tricked by them.. You know who am i refering to?"

Jihyun thought about it awhile and "Aish! Omo~ So you somehow figured out earlier on?"

"Nope, just when i saw you here and Minhyuk hyung ran to the washroom urgently.. I smell something fishy, and i think i'm right.."

"Haha! Ahh~ I see....."

 

A few seconds of awkward silence. You and Minhyuk were quietly giggling at the back of the pillar and wanted to go out, but you stopped and pulled him back as you heard Jihyunsaying something..

"O-oppa~ About the recording you sent to ~~~~......."

Hyunsik sat beside Jihyun and looked at her into her eyes..

"Yes its all true, i believe yours are true as well.. I'm a man, and i'm gonna confess...."

"Jihyun ah, may i have this chance to date you officially? I really like you. If you're not ready, i can wait for you.."

"No oppa. I--I ... I like you too.." Jihyun stared at Hyunsik awhile and was so shy till no words are coming out from ..

Hyunsik knew that she was shy so he hugged her.. "Neh~ I know your feelings. Thank you for accepting me. I'll love you wholeheartedly.. Dont worry my love.."

Jihyun smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you oppa~"

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Wah!~~~~ The confession.. So sweet!!~~~ I hope my future boyfriend would be like Hyunsik seh!~ Kyaaaaaa~~ XD

Its finishing soon!! Sob sobs~ TT TT

I'll update the last few chappies.. Thanks everyone for your support!!~ :'D

*Anticipate on~~ I love YOU! ^^*