Hyunsik being nice to Jihyun.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

After you and Jihyun dashed in to the school gates, you both accidentally bumped into BTOB and fell hard on the floor.(Because the floor was slippery too) Then Minhyuk quickly picked you up while Hyunsik supported Jihyun up too.

You then gave Jihyun a smirk and she gave you the "shut up la!" look. Then you start to giggle to yourself, then it caught Hyunsik's attention:

"Wae~~ What are you giggling??" "Hah... Er nope, nothing.." You stopped giggling but controlled it so hard to yourself. Only Minhyuk understands why are you giggling at..

So the school bell rang, giving a signal that lessons are starting already. Hyunsik saw that Jihyun's a little sick, so he carefully supported her to the classroom, when many pairs of eyes are looking at her, dumbfounded..

Hyunsik then waved to Jihyun and said he'll pick her up when school ends. Jihyun smiled back, but inside her heart, she's jumping and smiling like mad!!

 

So lessons just carried on for all of you and school had ended.. As promised, Hyunsik, followed by Minhyuk, Ilhoon and you, waiting outside Jihyun's class and you saw her resting on the table.

You thought to yourself, maybe she's tired.. So you went up to her to wake her up.

Suddenly you felt her body is hot, and you touched her forehead. You realised that she's down with a fever and you panicky called BTOB to send her to the clinic.

So you asked Hyunsik to carry Jihyun and Ilhoon went to drive his car to the gates.

You then saw Hyunsik carrying her in bridal style and smiles to yourself.. "They're so sweet right?" Minhyuk said softly. "yeah, i know right.. But hopefully Hyunsik oppa feels something to her, since Jihyun liked him 3 years ago..

So Ilhoon then stopped at the school gate and all of you hopped on to his car, and immediately sent Jihyun to the clinic.

Luckily after visiting the doctor, and prescribed some medications to her, Jihyun's fever went down and all of you sigh in relieve. So you decided to bring her to your house to stay as her parents are overseas and you'll be taking care of Jihyun.

Then Ilhoon drove you and Jihyun home, they bidded and asked you both to take care and they'll be visiting tomorrow. So you nodded and waved back.

You then entered the house and prepared everything for Jihyun well and sat beside her bed, till you fell asleep lying your head on the couch till the next day.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys~ Another short chapter updated. Sorry about it and keeping you guys waiting.

Cause having workshops these few weeks. Mianhae~ ;P Ok hope you're currently enjoying the ff so far.

Thanks for reading and your support! ;)

Oh, btw, any BUSTERZ here?? Hehe~ I'm one of them!! ;D

M.I.B's new song!!! Illusion~~ :D 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)