It looks dramatic but it isnt. (Part 2)

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Myungsoo gave himself a deep breath and thought that "This is it, i must tell her my feelings towards her today, goodluck L.."

He started off by asking you a question:

"Erm ~~~~ - ah.."

"Yeah?" You answered him with a smile.

"When did we first knew each other? Like officially?"

"Haha, what a question.. Hmm officially, you mean like when we first talk? I think it was a few years ago? Couldnt remember but all i could was that you gave me a 'what you looking at' cold look. I thought you were someone unfriendly but........."

"Hey unfriendly?? Ayeeeee I'm so sad.."

"Haha, wait i havent complate my sentence~~" Myungsoo then looked at you curiously..

"... Though you looked unfriendly and cold, but after Minhyuk oppa introduced you guys to me and when we got to know each other better, i think you're a fun and loving person to hang out with, like my closest brother.... Kyakkyakkyak!! But its still Minhyuk oppa first though, you're second!! Keke~" You ..

"Aww~~ I'm so touched.. Hehe~"

 

Few minutes have passed with all the chattings about the past.. Its time for him to speak up..

"Erm I..I have s-s..something to tell you... You dont say anything or react first but allow me to say finish first, alright?"

"Ok sure.."

"You know we've been in good relations these few years and its getting better and better. I dont know about you but...... I started to develop feeling towards you, thats when i decided to write you mini notes everyday.. You still remember my first confession to you right? You may think its fake but..........." Myungsoo said all these while closing his eyes, in case he felt shy and will forget what to say.. Your smile faded away a little and was shocked by what he's confessing now..

".....I thought its something natural and normal to guys but as time flies, whenever i saw you in trouble, emotionless or stress, i felt heartbroken and having sourish feeling inside me.. I may sound dramatic but it isnt.. I thought to myself that, did i developed feelings to you? No way, i dont believe.. Then i tried doing testings for myself by looking at other girls or something.. But i realised, the more i'm fussed about my feelings of you, the more i'll think of you.. Every thing i saw i'll automatically relate to you......" Myungsoo said bravely while you suddenly stopped him from speaking by placing your fingers on his lips..

"Ok this look dramatic but it isnt. And i'm going to ask you a question. Dont think about the past, about your first confession throught those notes, or about how you feel now but just answer me now truthfully.."

Myungsoo nodded..

"Do you have feelings of love towards me now or is it a like only, of a sister?"

"Yes i love you....."

"Look at me in the eye when you say that, dont close your eyes.." You were holding his shoulders tightly..

Myungsoo was a little shy but he braved his courage to look at you in the eye.

"YES ~~~~, I LOVE YOU!!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME NOW BUT JUST LET ME HOLD YOU ON FIRST~" Myungsoo confessed sincerely and hugged you tight in his warm chest..

 

~To Be Continued~ ;)