Huge accident!

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Another tiring day has almost pass. Jihyun was busy taking care of her grandmother at home, while Infinite and BTOB were busy practicing for their upcoming performance. So basically your school time was boring without anyone to talk to.

It was about 5pm at night while you're on your way home. As you are waiting for the traffic before crossing, a sudden shocking car accident happened right in front of you. Every onlooker and eye witnesses screamed out of shockness and gasped. Everyone including you went forward to see and try to help the victims.

It was actually a speeding car that drove across the street and accidentally crashed into a cab. The cab and the car were totally damaged and so were the victims, they had severe injuries.

As you were helping one of the victim out from the cab, you saw this lady lying on the door unconsciously, so you went to her and lifted her out from the cab.

What traumatised you the most was that the lady whom you lifted out was your god-mom!!!

You screamed and cried terribly, shaking her really hard, trying to wake her up. You kept shouting out to others to quickly make phone calls for the ambulance and police. You cant think about anything now but panicking and crying crazily there. Some onlookers are comforting you, but you just cant control yourself and kept screaming and crying.

 

After the ambulance came and brought the victims to the hospital, you begged the doctors to save your god-mom, help her and make sure she survive. You panick and cried as you pleaded. As usual, the doctors would say they'll try their very best to save the patients..

You waited anxiously outside the operation room. While waiting, you decided to inform your oppas and Jihyun about the incident. Upon hearing this terrible accident, they rushed down to the hospital as soon as they can make it.

Infinite was the first to arrive at the hospital. Myungsoo saw you crying really bad and went up to you, gave you a warm and comforting hug. You agree that his hug was really comforting and warm and you felt love, but at that point of time you're only bothered and worried about your god-mom and not thinking about other things. You just kept crying on Myungsoo's chest while he comforted you as he patted your head gently.

BTOB and Jihyun then arrived. You saw Jihyun and ran up to her, giving her a tight hug.. You cried as you kept saying 'what should i do now, why, why must this happen..' Jihyun comforted you as well, she also asked you what exactly happened.

You tried to calm yourself and explained in detail to everyine there. After knowing what exactly happened had traumatised you, they encouraged you not to give up and believe. Everyone waited patiently outside the operation room for hours, then the doctors came out.

From the doctors' expressions, you wouldnt want to know the results. Sadly, the doctors had tried their very best, but your god-mom deicded to leave the world peacefully. You literally broke down upon hearing it and kept crying hard. You ran to see your god-mom for the last sight and you kept 'blaming' her for leaving the world too early without a notice, leaving you alone in this world..

Everything in your mind now was about the accident and your god-mom's smiles and cooking, and her naggings, basically everything related between you and her would just popped in your mind. You just kept crying as you crouched down and pressing your chest with your clenched fist.

Everyone just comforted you and not saying much as they know it isnt the time to talk much, and Myungsoo felt heart-broken when he saw you crying so badly. All he want to do is to hug you in his chest and feel his warmth, till you calm down and sleep peacefully.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys, sorry for the very very late update!!

I was sick for a week plus and cant really use the net.

Well, back with another chappie, kinda boring i think.. But its saddening, i can 'feel' Myungsoo... :'/

Haha, thanks for reading and waiting patiently! I'll update soon ok? Mianhae~ ><

MyungYeol's heart for you Inspirits~!! ^^