3025th Secret Note.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

After you guys had finished enjoying the delicious lunch and the wonderful chitchats, they decided to bring you to shop and at the same time, to see what kind of fashion sense you like. Ah~ Another point to know about you.. ;)

So you went with the Infinite boys only, while BtoB has to go back to the studio and rehearse for their upcoming performance.

 

~After you all have reached this big shopping mall~

"Uwah!~ This shopping mall is big! I've never been to this shopping mall before, or even as big as this!" You gasped and looked around the shopping mall curiously.

"Haha! Erm, my parents owned this shopping mall.. Well just shop around freely and pick anything you like okay?" Sungyeol said.

"UWAH~ Seriously? Your parents owned this shopping mall?! Cool!!" You exclaimed excitedly.

So Infinite brought you around the shopping mall and you went to try some pretty clothings, shoes and accessories.

(this was one of the dress you've tried and decided to buy it)

While some fangirls were screaming and taking photos of Infinite, and you overheard some fangirls saying, "Oh my! Who's that girl that our oppas were with?!! She looked kinda pretty and sweet.. Aww, so jealous of her!~" You smiled and blushed a little, and had this 'fortunate' feeling that you're able to be close friends with BtoB, and now Infinite!! Way too lucky and fortunate!~ :)

 

After shopping, its about evening time and Infinite have to go back to their dorm to rest as they have dance practice at night. You thanked them and bidded goodbye after exchanging of phone numbers. You smiled and left to find BtoB at Cube building..

 

You were waiting for the bus and you searched your bag for your bus card. And then you saw this mini note again, probably you pulled it out from your locker between your books yesterday. You read what was written on it:

"Hey princess! Hope to meet you soon! On my 5000th mini note! Hmm, this should be my 3025th one! Continue to countdown and i'm anticipating on our first date! Keke~ :) "

You smiled and kept the note safely, and also wondering who was this secret lover of yours since 2 years ago?!! You really want to know who was it and you thought of an idea, not for sure it might work well but still gotta give it a try. The bus came and then you boarded the bus..

 

After you reached Cube building, you gathered all the boys and gave them a task: To write on a piece of paper, writing 'hey princess! nice to meet you! :)' and then fold it and pass it to you. No one is allowed to see the way they are writing and they can write in any kind of manner or even draw cute arts.. They gave you the 'huh?! oh okay~' look. So they went to different corners and sides and start writing their task. After all of them have finished writing and passed it to you, you kept them safely and asked them to continue practicing and not to bother you, while you go to other side of the room and read those notes.

 

You read their tasks and compared it with some of the mini notes you kept. You found that none of their handwritings and way of writing is similar to your secret lover's on every mini note. You start to ponder again, if it wasnt BtoB, then who could it be?!

It couldnt be that nerdy boy called MoonJoo, nor that super arrogant and irritating boy called DaeGeun, and most possibly not that gangster called JiHyo from your class. You wrote them in a piece of paper, and striking all of their names out, and listed a few more. Suddenly you thought about Inifnite.

"Uh-uh! It cant be them! Hmm, am i being a little too over sensitive or what?! Humph~" You thought to yourself.

But you included Infinite into your list and a few other boys from other classes in your school. Probably some that has crush on you before...??

After thinking and writing, you kept those papers and notes safely in a file and seal it properly, making sure that you wont lose it or giving other people chance to peep at it.

 

So then you went back to BtoB's practice room and told them that they are not suppose to say a single word out to anyone about their task today. They obviously felt curious and asked why. You stand strong on your words and say no means no, and dont ask why. Maybe a later while in the future you'll let them know.. They chuckled and continued practicing while you felt tired already and went home first.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" You bidded and smiled, and they waved back at you too, and then you left.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys! Tried to make this chapter a little longer than the previous two? Hehe..

Hope you guys understand what the story is about up till now.. If you dont, feel free to comment or suggest alright? Dont be shy! Keke~

Study hard for your exams or anything! Drink lots of water as many people are sick recently.. Keep yourself healthy okay?~ Fighting! :)

Oh and Thanks for reading! Will try to update soon as my co-authors and I are gonna have our MYE real soon! Pray for each other yeah? Hehe~

Annyeong!~ ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)