Things are starting to be revealed.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

~The next morning~

You woke up and stretched your arms and the sunlight shone brightly on your angelic face. You then realised that you're in someone's room which its very unfamiliar to you. You then remembered about yesterday's incident and Myungsoo was probably the one who carried you into one of their dorm rooms.

Suddenly you realised that you're wearing someone's oversized shirt and swag pants. You started to panick and wondered who changed your clothes.

Outside in the living room you could hear laughters of the boys, you quickly get up, ran out the room and screamed your heads off:

"AHHHHHHH!! WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES!!!!!????" You cringed your nose.

"Its me." Myungsoo teased but you actually bought it.

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!! I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!!!" You screamed and ran towards him, wanted to give him a few hard punches but you accidentally tripped.

Luckily he caught you on your waist. However, because of what you're wearing while you're at a 'bending over' position straight in front him, Myungsoo saw it.

*clears throat* "Err nice colour uh, navy blue.." Myungsoo then shyly look away and kept smiling.

"L-sshi, what thing nice colour? And why are you smiling, you looked creepy.." Hoya asked Myungsoo.

After a few seconds of lagging, you realised you're still in that position and knew what Myungsoo meant; your navy blue bra was exposed to him while in that position! You quickly get up, straighten yourself and pull the shirt to your neck, as if you're strangling yourself.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHH!!!!!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!~~" You screamed at the top of your voice and quickly ran inside the room because you're freaking embarassed now and wanted to hide your face..

Myungsoo laughed hard and keep smacking his thighs. But still leaving the others dumbfounded and dont know what's the situation. But he didnt speak a word to them about what he saw. Apparently the whole incident.

 

Its about noon time and you've classes later on. You quickly rushed home to change and decided to walk to school since there's still a bit of time.

While walking, you heard Jihyun screaming your name and running towards you. She gave you a tight hug and decided to walk to school together with you.

"~~~~ -ah, why didnt you wait for Infinite oppas to bring you to school?" Jihyun asked curiously.

You then remembered the incident that happened in the morning..

"E-Errmm.. I-I... I've something to tell you. But you MUST PROMISE me not to tell anyone or else you'll die!!" You nervously said and still threaten Jihyun.

Yes ok fine. I promise. Swear from my head to toes.. Now tell me, something bad happened? Was it about yesterday night? Did something bad happened to you? Oh my god, i'm sorry, its my fault, oh my god, really sorry~~" Jihyun bombarded questions at you and kept apologising as she thought something had happened to you regarding yesterday's clubbing.

"Chill Jihyun, chill~ I'm fine. Its about... *clears throat* M-Myungsoo o-oppa saw IT. You nervously said and emphasized on the word 'it', hoping that Jihyun understands and so you wont have to say out as its totally embarassing.

"Huh? What thing? It?!! Whats that??" Jihyun was really blur now and gave you the really confused look.

"Ok, i'll just say it once, listen carefully. its freaking embarassing though but, Myungsoo oppa actually saw my navy blue bra when i was bending down right in front of his face." You said finish all at once and then face palmed yourself.

"W-what?! He saw?! Why and how?!!" Jihyun was really shocked. You then explained everything in detail to Jihyun.

"Ah i see.. Its ok anyway.. I've been exposed before, to Hyunsik somemore..." Jihyun was feeling super shy now. But you both are quite comfortable while chatting about this topic since you two are girls and best friends.

You and Jihyun kept chatting and laughing while walking to school and finally you guys reached. Both of you have to go separate ways because of the different classes you're having. You bidded and gave Jihyun a hug. She waved and then walked to her class while you walk to your locker to take your books.

 

When you opened your locker, you saw another yellow paper from your secret admirer again. it wrote in there:

"Hey sweetie~ This is my 5000th letter to you, so i'm revealing myself as promised. Meet you in the rooftop garden after school today? I'll be waiting. See you~ :D "

You smiled to yourself, its like finally you get you meet your 2 years secret admirer, and knowing that you surely had some good impression and feelings towards him. You anticipated for school in every classes, thinking about how he'll look like.

~School bell rings~

School has ended and you quickly kept your books in the locker before meeting him. You found another letter.

"Hey, i've changed the venue, found that its not safe in school. Just come to this address i've written here. See you~ ^^ "

"Hmm.. What's up with this guy,so mysterious. Haha.. Oh!! This address......"

You found the address familiar, but out of a sudden you just couldnt remember it.

You quickly went to take the bus and went to the meeting venue.

 

You got down from the bus and you saw yellow papered arrows, with one of them "Follow the arrows" written on it.

You happily followed the arrows and you're shocked. The last arrow ended up pointing in front of someone's apartment. You looked up and gasped. Its Infinite's dorm. You cupped your mouth in disbelief and started thoughts kept running inside your head..

You turn the door knoband you saw someone standing right in front of you, holding a bouquet of fresh red roses.

It was Myungsoo.

"M-myungsoo oppa? Wha-"

"Yes. Its me. You didnt thought that it was me right? Haha, but absolutely. Since 2 years ago, it started from there when i first saw you when Minhyuk introduced you to us." Myungsoo cut your words and explain himself in summary.

"Serious? Oh my gosh~~ I couldnt believe its........ you." You hid your face while face palmed after knowing who was your secret admirer.

"Hmm.. I'll be straight forward from now on.. Do i stand a chance? " Myungsoo confidently asked you.

"Erm.. I'll have to consider. I'm still not sure about my feelings yet. Really mixed and confused.. Give me more time to think please oppa?" You brace your confident to tell him too. Though you're still feeling shy but hidden it..

"Of course. I'll be waiting." Myungsoo smiled sweetly, handing the bouquet of flowers toyou and gave you a hug.

You didnt hesitate or feel like rejecting his hug, but just hugged him back. You then felt your heart thumping fast and felt butterflies in your stomach too.

You're a little nervous now, especially in front of Myungsoo, but you tried to act calm in front of him. Then you broke the hug and told him that you have to go home first as you have assignments to complete.

Myungsoo nodded and drove you home. He gave you another hug and waved to you before he left.

You could feel that your face is blushing real hard and quickly went inside your house and continued with other things to occupy your mind.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys~ Another chapter updated.

Well, seems like almost 'everything' is revealed'. HAHA!

Hope you have fun reading up till now. Will try to update soon before school starts!

Thanks for reading peeps! Annyeong~ ^^