Birthday surprise

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

After breakfast, Myungsoo had to go to Woollim studio with manager to discuss about his new CF. He then waved to us and left with manager.

Hoya then gathered us and told us to plan a special birthday surprise for Myungsoo tomorrow. You are so excited and you clapped your hands like a young kid. Minhyuk and Jihyun chuckled at your behaviour and didnt thought that you're that excited to plan with other oppas for Myungsoo. 

You then lightly punched their arms and giggled:

"Wae?? Why are you both laughing at me?" 

"Haha~ Not really laughing at you, its just a little shocking seeing how excited you are to plan for Myungsoo oppa's birthday." Jihyun chuckled with Minhyuk nodding and giving you a wink.

"Yah~ N-not really la~ Its just my first time planning with all oppas for someone's birthday, never really plan before, other than yours and Minhyuk oppa's mini party.." You defended yourself with a valid explaination. 

Everyone then chuckled at your reaction looking at how cute you are. Hoya then went to take paper and pen to jot down the details of the planning. 

So everyone start to brainstorm with great ideas on the food, decorations, people to invite, and most importantly presents. The planning was going well and had decided to purchase the things tomorrow morning, when Myungsoo has to go back to Woollim Studio for recording till noon time. 

Hoya then assigned Sunggyu, Sungjong and Sungyeol (basically the 'Sung' brothers) to shop for food and drinks, Dongwoo and Woohyun and you will get the decorations and cake, Minhyuk and Jihyun will get the presents since they're good at diy-ing and have creative ideas, Hoya to distract Myungsoo tomorrow, and the rest of BTOB oppa will prepare performances and being the MCs. 

 

And the day has come, everyone was excited about Myungsoo's surprise birthday party. Myungsoo was a little upset that no one wished him happy birthday before going off with manager. (Even manager was acting as if he forgot his birthday was today). Myungsoo pouted and then left the house. Hoya was peeping at him and giggled to himself, looking at how cute is his dongsaeng could be. 

Hoya then called everyone to come out from their hiding spot and gave some instructions. Then everyone left for 'little mission' and you're so happy and excited, already thinking of what to wear for the party. 

After hours of shopping, everyone's back and started to prepare the food and decorations. Minhyuk and Jihyun took some pictures and showed to all of you of the presents they've prepared beautifully. 

All of you nodded in agreement that the presents are satisfying. Then after realising that not much time have left, everyone started to speed up and clean up the house a little. 

 

Hoya then called Myungsoo about his whereabouts and said that he'll be back home in 5 minutes. 

"Why hyung?" He asked curiously.

"Oh~ Nothing, just wanna tell you that dinner had prepared and we're waiting for you now." Hoya lied. 

"Ah, araso. Will be back soon. See ya~" Myungsoo and Hoya then cupped their phones. 

Hoya gave us signals to prepare our party poppers and ready to surprise him at their respective hiding spot. 

They heard keys opening the door and so everyone kept real quiet and heard Myungsoo.

"Mwoh?~ Where's everyone? Thought Hoya hyung....... *switched on the lights*......." 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" Everyone chorused and surprised him. 

Myungsoo gasped with his mouth open. He then chuckled and started laughing a little. 

"Omo~~ Hyung you lied to me!!" Myungsoo pouted while chuckling. 

"HAHA! Birthday surprise dude! Here you go, our presents to you." Dongwoo passed him the present and gave him big hug, then followed by other Infinite boys. (Aww~ group hug~) BTOB then went to give him a group hug too, so is Jihyun, giving him a light punch in his stomach. 

Then you're the last to give him a hug, you felt a little nervous as you're going to hug someone you secretly like. You slowly walk to Myungsoo and gave him a warm soft hug. 

"Saengil chukkahaeyo oppa~" 

"*giggles* Gomawo ~~~ - ah." Myungsoo smiles to himself and blushed a little. 

You broke the hug and Jihyun teased you: "~~~ ya! Are you blushing like how Myungsoo oppa is blushing too?!!" 

You and Myungsoo quickly touched the cheeks at the same time, causing the others to laugh at your cute reactions. 

Jihyun then nudged you a few times, made you so blush even more and you quickly ran to the toilet, pretended that you're urgent. 

The boys again laughed at your cuteness. Myungsoo knew what they're laughing and nudged them hard to signal them to stop. They did but still chuckling quietly. Myungsoo then gave out a heavy sigh and cupped his face because of embarassment. 

 

After you came out of the toilet, everyone started to eat the food together and BTOB started to MC the party. 

Nice and poppy musics were played and dared Myungsoo to dance in front of us. Everyone laughed and giving him applauses, making him to be a little embarassed again. 

Time passed quickly and everyone was tired, especially Infinite as they decided to have hangover since they've no program the next day. BTOB, Jihyun and you then quickly clean up the mess in the house so that everyone gets to rest early. 

"Huh~~ What a super fun but tiring day~" You stretched your body but still smiling. 

"Nae~ Thanks for everything ~~~ - ah, i really enjoyed myself today, especially the hug........." Myungsoo looking drunk and then suddenly dozed off on the couch. 

Everyone stared at you and Myungsoo then giggled again. You're so shy again then you quickly said goodnight to everyone and gave Jihyun a hug and quickly ran up to your bedroom. 

Everyone laughed again, they just simply like to see you being so adorable, especially when you're excited or blushing. Infinite boys are all so drunk and they just slept in the living room, while BTOB decided to stay over and sleep in the living room with Infinite. Jihyun went up to your extra room and slept there. 

You are still in lying on your bed and thinking about what Myungsoo has said, made you a little puzzled. 

"Why Myungsoo oppa only thanked me for my hug?" , "Why i felt butterflies in my stomach when i gave him our first hug?" , "Why i just love his perfume on him..." You thought many things and snapped yourself out. You are really tired and then you dozed off still wearing a smile on your face. You slept sweetly throughout till the next day. 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hello people! Back with another chapter! 

Ahhh~ Another hint between you and Myungsoo? Hehehe.. ;D 

Well, hope you guys are still anticipating on my story. Sorry for the long waiting. 

Will be back soon! Hopefully it reveals more and more as the chapter goes!~ :D 

Thanks for reading!! Do comment and subscribe too! Loves~~ ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)