Sorrow...

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

~The next morning~

Your body clock woke you up automatically and you prepared yourself for school.

After your yummy breakfast that your god-mum had prepared, and done with your attire, you kissed your god-mum on her cheeks, grabbed your bag and walked out of the house, waving her goodbye.

As you turned yourself around, you saw this big black van stopped outside the gates and you stunt there for a while. Wondering in your head, *Omo~ Who's that?! Kidnappers?"

So the side doors slided open and you saw BtoB boys waving at you.

"Eh? Oppa? Why are you guys here? Shouldn't you all supposed to be on the way to school?!" You asked curiously while walking towards them.

"Haha! Since we're on our way to school, we decided to fetch this pretty star here to school! So you wouldn't have to take long bus rides too.." Minhyuk explained and teased you a little.

"Come on! Lets go, if not we're gonna be late!" Peniel added on and winked at you.

You giggled and nodded, then went up their van and the chauffeur drove you guys to school.

 

*The school bell rang for lunch time*

So Jihyun and you, as usual, went to the cafeteria together to have some snacks. So you purchased your favourite cupcakes while Jihyun bought cheese fries. Then both of you sat down at this round table and started chatting.

Suddenly you felt your eye twitching. You gently rubbed your eyes and Jihyun was looking at you.

"Yah~ Are you okay? Something went into your eyes?" She asked worriedly.

"Nah. My eyes suddenly twitched.. Mm, probably didnt have enough sleep since yesterday night?.. I'm okay, dont worry.." You explained.

"Oh okay.. Heard this before that when someone's eye is twitching, it means something bad had happened. Well just a myth, hopefully its not! Hehe, kwaenchana!" Jihyun said and patted your shoulders as a sign of telling you not to worry much.

And so both of you continued chatting and eating, then went back to the classroom and preparing for the next lesson.

 

~After school~

You forgot to bring your dance attire as you've trainings right after school at Woolim. (Before debuting, one must be a trainee first and undergo tough trainings. Just to let you know)

So you quickly rushed home to get your clothings..

 

When you reached home and opened the door, your jaws dropped open and shouted to your god-mum.

She was lying on the floor unconciously and you ran towards her, called and shook her many times, but obviously she didnt respond at all.

You started to panicked and immediately dialled for ambulance and also to inform Minhyuk about it.

 

So after a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and quickly send her to the hospital and you tagged along as well.

After reaching at the hospital, your god-mother was sent directly to have thorough check ups. While you waited outside anxiously for the doctor to call you.

 

After an hour, BtoB and tagged along with Infinite and Jihyun arrived, they came late as Minhyuk saw the message only after their dance rehearsal. They saw you sitting in the lounge moodily and crying. They rushed over to you and asked you impatiently what had happened.

So you looked at them with your teary eyes and explained fully what the doctor had told you.

Doc: "Okay, Are you ready to hear the report?"

You: "Y-Yes doctor.. I-I'm ready..." Your words were shivering..

Doc: "Alright. So after we scanned her head thoroughly, we analysed it and found that she has brain cancer."

You: "WHAT?!! B-Brain cancer??!!" You shouted.

Doc: "Miss calm down first, let me explain.. Luckily her brain cancer was a slight one, thank god you sent her in early. So there's this blood clot pressing on her nerves and that caused her to have headaches and then passed out."

You: "So is there any cure to it?" You asked worriedly.

Doc: "Yes there is. She must undergo surgery to remove that clot..........." And the doctor continue explaining.

You: "O-Okay.. Thank you very much.. So i think i'll accept the treatment on behalf of her. Please cure her doctor, Please!" You pleaded and kept sobbing.

Doc: "Yes of course, we all will do our very best to save her. Dont worry miss."

 

So after explaining the conversations, you started to cry again and Minhyuk came by your side and made your head lying on his shoulders.

"Kwaenchana dongsaeng~ Cry it all out if you want, you'll probably feel better. Ajumma's gonna be alright ya?" Minhyuk comforted you while patting your head.

The other comforted you as well and told you that your god-mum will be saved, and tell you not to worry much, believe in the doctors and treatments.

 

So after you cried and you gently wiped the tears on your face, you told them that you felt tired and wanted to go home and rest. So Infinite and BtoB gave you a group hug and bidded. Then Jihyun sent you home till your doorstep.

After you reached home, Jihyun has to go as its quite late at night already. She gave you another warm hug and comforted you, asked you to take care. You gave her a weak smile and then went inside the house, and laid down on the sofa.

You saw the photo of you and your god-mother displayed on the TV console and that made you heart-broken and you started to cry again. And slowly your eyes felt tired and you dozed off on the sofa till the next morning.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey peeps! Back with chapter 5 already! Hope you've enjoyed reading the past few chapters? Haha..

Exams round the corner.. Study hard okay? ;)

Will update the following chapters(s) after my MYE. Sorry guys, please be patient okay?

Oh and please, do remember to give me your comments and suggestions about my story/specific chapter! I need your comments so i can improve better on my future fanfics! Keke~ ;)

Okie doke! Will be back soon, thanks for reading! :)

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)