It looks dramatic but it isnt. (Part 3)

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

You are so touched by his sincere and truthful confession. Since you love him also and you decided to let him know the truth..

You lightly pushed him away and looked at him in the eye.

"Myungsoo oppa, i've something to tell you too. I wanted to tell you since your first confession that day onwards but, i didnt dare to....."

"No! Dont reject me now, I-I... I can wai--..."

You pulled his neck and kissed him.

Myungsoo was so shocked by what you did, so were you. You didnt believe what you've done to show that you love him.. But you two enjoyed the process, so you both kissed affectionately for a while..

You broke off the kiss to catch your breath as Myungsoo held your neck.

 

You told him that he doesnt have to explain much, actions explains all..

Myungsoo was a little dumbfounded by what you've said..

"B-but why?~ I dont understa--.."

"I liked you since we knew each other, officially. Considered earlier than you? Before your 'secret loving mini notes'.. Haha, but i didnt dare to tell you or something because #1 I was idol-trained before under Woollim and others might think weirdly. #2 After i dropped out, I'm also a fan you know! And you're still an idol, its complicated.. #3 i'm a girl, and girls dont make the first move. So yeah~"

"Hehe~ Aww~ You're so cute...."

"Thank you for your love.. I might sound mushy but, I promise to love you always and will give all my best to you, to make you happy." Myungsoo assured you as he held your hands and looked at you.

You gave him an assuring smile and laid on his shoulders as you both enjoyed your couple time under the starry sky.

 

"Oppa, you realised the same situation, but still a little different though.. About Jihyun and Hyunsik oppa?..."

"Haha, yeah~ Both are shy, like us too.."

"Shall we help them too? Kekeke~"

"Ahh~ Ok, lets plan, then i'll let Minhyuk and the rest know also.. Hehe~"

"We're bad huh, but its for their own good.. Kyakkyakkyak!" .......

 

Both of you planned and chatted happily....

You then noticed the time and its quite late already.

"Oppa, i think we've to go back.. Its late already and i felt a sorry for the rest.. Because of YOUR plan, we've sort of neglected them...

"Haha~ Why is my girl so sweet and caring towards others huh?~~~ Aigoo~ Okok, we'll go back now alright?" Myungsoo patted your head gently.

As you two are on the way back, you're worried about how to tell the rest about your relationship with Myungsoo now and what if other fans hated you or something.. You're really very worried and thinking alot now..

Before you opened your mouth to ask him, he already knew what you're going to say and he interrupted..

"Its ok dear~ I'll announce this to all tomorrow, i believe they'll give us their blessings! As for fans, if they're really sincere and love us, they  should support and bless us and not hate.. Araso? Dont worry too much, i'll handle everything and protect you from anything.." Myungsoo assured you with his sweetest wink..

"Quite true huh~ I once heard before from some fans that i'm pretty and stuffs.... Haha, they're jealous of me, being close to you guys.. Hope they'll really bless us.. Keke~"

"Aigoo~~ Praising yourself huh?!!~~ Hehe, Of course you're pretty my lady.. You're mine too!!" Myungsoo teased you..

"Keke~ Ne araso oppa.. Aigoo~ I love you oppa~~ Hehe.." You lightly pinched his cheeks and hugged him around his waist..

"Haha, i love you too.. "

As you both travel back, chattings and gigglings were made throughout and you really enjoyed today, alot.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey peeps!!~ I've updated these three parts! Keke, interesting?? I hope so! ;)

Well, up till now, Myungsoo confessed already and this tells that........... Story is ending soon~~~~ TT TT

Sorry but i've to.. :'(

But i hope you guys have enjoyed reading throughout and i hope you did able to imagine yourself in the story!! Keke~ Be delusional people!! ;D

I'll update the last few chapters soon.. Thanks and do anticipate! ^^

 

 (Kisses from Myungsoo to all Inspirits!! Keke~) ;>