What? An audition?!!

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

~The next day when you woke up~

*Knock Knock*

Your god-mother knocks on your bedroom door.

"Rise and shine my dear! Time for breakfast, I've made your favourite hotcakes with scrambled eggs and sausages!" She said.

"Aish~ okay, will be down in 10 minutes!" You grumbled because you were still sleepy and tired. You then changed into your denim blue romper and headed down to the dining hall.

"Mmm! Taste good as usual! Gomawo god-mum!" You complimented.

"Aww~ I'm so flattered.. Haha! Alright, quickly finish up and I'll bring you to somewhere for an audition!" She said it to surprise you..

"Huh?! Audition? What audition?!" You asked curiously.

"You'll know it later when i drive you there. But just to let you know, be self-prepared for it okay?" She then giggled.

"Aish~ Why cant you tell me now...." You pouted. And after you ate finish your breakfast, your god-mother got you ready and drove you to your audition venue.

 

After a few minutes, you've reached this building and found it familiar..

Once you stepped out of the car and looked up, your jaw dropped open.

"Uwah! Woolim Entertainment?! Aigoo~ God-mum, my audition here at Woolim??" You exclaimed.

"Yes my dear. Its your dream to become a good singer and dancer since young, and so i decided to sign up for you. And also at the same time, since you and Infinite are friends already, I'll feel safer to let them take care of you, here in Woolim." She explained and giggled.

"Omo~ Gomawo gog-mum, you're the best!!" You thanked her and gave her a big hug.

 

So while waiting for your turn to enter the audition hall, you decided to sing to 2NE1's 'Lonely' and dance freestyling to a R&B song entitled 'Jump'.

So you are practicing your vocals and warming your body up to prepare for the freestyle by doing some jumpings and poppings. Suddenly a hug came behind your back, and then you turned around.

"Yah~ Minhyuk oppa! Why are you here?! For audition too? Haha.." You asked curiously and at the same time teasing Minhyuk.

"Hah! Ajumma told us and Infinite that you're participating in Woolim's audition! So we decided to come and give you our moral supports!" Minhyuk said it while beaming.

"Noona! Are you going to be part of us in the same entertainment too? Wow! All the best noona~" Sungjong exclaimed and gave you a hug.

So did the rest of BtoB and Infinite, they gave you a group hug and shouted "Fighting!".

And so, their shouts attracted attention to other participants, and there are quite a number of fans for BtoB and Infinte. So the boys greeted them and gave them their moral support too.

 

So its your turn already. And as you are walking towards the door, you're feeling nervous..

"Y-Yah~ Dont be nervous alright? J-Just do your best!" Myungsoo tapped your shoulders and encouraged you.

"O-Oh~ Th-Thank you oppa.. Erm I'm going in now.. Okay, fighting!~" You said and gave yourself a deep breathe in and out and then you went inside the audition hall.

 

So you sang it naturally and pretty well, and danced confidently. The judges were smiling and gave you good comments.

And so after a few moments while the judges are deciding, they congratulated you and said that you're accepted and welcome you to be part of the Woolims!

Your jaws dropped open and you're jumping around happily and then thanked the judges.

 

So you went outside to meet the others again, while you can see their nervous expressions too..

Then you pretended and started pouting while walking towards them...

"Oh! Noona's out!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"So my dear, how was it?" Your god-mother asked you anxiously..

So after a few seconds of silence, you suddenly broke out into laughter and shouted happily.

"HAHA! I got in! I'm accepted to be part of Woolim!" You exclaimed.

"Omo! Congratulations my dear! Its great to see that you're so happy now!" Your god-mother said to you.

You thanked her for helping her and gave her a chance to fufill her dream and as your eyes were filled with tears, you quickly gave her a big hug and thanked her again..

"Pal! Congrats on your audition! I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh! JiHyun-ah~ You're here! Thank you thank you!" You're shocked to see her and then gave her a hug too.

Then you bowed to BtoB and Infinite, and also thanked them for their encouragements and moral supports.

"Aigoo~ No need to be so formal dongsaeng.. Haha, welcome to our family officially!" Eunkwang welcomed you.

 

So your god-mother then decided to bring all of us to dinner, and she's treating! To congratulate me on success audition. She also pointed out clearly to Infinite that they must take care of you..

And then everyone agreed on her decision and assured her that you'll be greatly taken care of by them. And as usual, Changsub and Sungjae were so happy about food again and did their aegyos to your god-mum. She laughed and patted their head. "Alright alright, lets go!" She added on.

(Sungjae letf, Changsub right)

So all of you went off to have dinner together and continued chatting and laughing happily.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi I'm back! So i've tried to make this chapter longer. Hope you guys like it currently and please comment or suggest about what you felt about it!

Hehe~ So excited for BAP's 2nd album, Power MV tonight at 00:00 KST ! Haha! Just being random.. ;D

So i'll update the next chapter soon! Thank you! ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)