Mini mission planned.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

The next morning, you gathered all Infinite and BTOB boys, including Jihyun too..

You told them that Myungsoo have booked a cafe for us to have breakfast together. Also he has announcements to make..

Everyone agreed and meet the rest at the cafe.

After eating all the delicious breakfasts they've ordered, Myungsoo stood up from his seat; beside yours, and got all of their attentions for awhile..

"As some of you know or have guessed already, or to those whom is still dumbfounded about it........ I'm gonna announce this, but i hope to get your blessings and not throwing me cold water araso??"

"Neh~~" Everyone chorused..

"As you know, Dongwoo hyung, Minhyuk and I have planned that Jeju outing right, i made the correct decision and decided to share this joy to all of you..."

And he continues after sitting down and placed his arms around your shoulders..

"I finally confessed my feelings to ~~~~ and.... We're officially a couple now.. We love each other, so i hope you guys will show love and blessing to us okay? Gomawo~~~" Then he bows gently to the rest..

Everyone was a little shocked, but with joyful hearts too. They cheered and started to tease the two of you in the cafe..

"Aigoo~~ Loving couples~~" "Tch! I'm having goosebumps now, i'm vomitting my food now~ Ahhhhh!!!~" "Last long my friends! Invite us to your wedding soon!!" These kind of teasings made you blushed hard..

 

After the wonderful breakfast together, the boys have to go back to their respective studios for vocal practices..

Of course Minhyuk already knew Myungsoo and your plan for Hyunsik and Jihyun.. So you gave Minhyuk an 'Ok' sign when they departed, and Minhyuk gave you an assuring smile and nodded.

You waved to them as they left for their schedules and stuffs while you're still with Jihyun..

"Jihyun ah, lets go somewhere else, i've a mission for you.." You told her as you giggled..

"Mwoh? Er~ Ok.. Whats up with you and your giggle?! So mysterious huh.. Tch!" Jihyun teased you with a light punch on your .

"Keke~ I learnt it from Myungsoo oppa, kyakkyakkyak! C'mon, lets go!~" You clinged onto Jihyun's arms and you two slowly walked to your 'destination' for the mini mission..

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey hey!~ Aww~~ I'm jealous and I'M REALLY BEING DELUSIONAL NOW!!! HAHA!! XD

Gonna update the next chapter soon..

Thanks for reading ppl!~~ ^^