OMMA I MISS YOU!~

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Few days after Myungsoo's birthday had passed. As usual, the boys, Jihyun and you had to go to school, and you just have to admit that the lessons are boring without your friends around, because they're occupied with schedules. Jihyun was the only one who can accompany you almost everyday when she's free.

That afternoon, you remembered that its the day your god-mum can be discharged from hospital after the successful surgery. You and Jihyun decided to go together and fetch her from the hospital.

After the long ride on the bus with Jihyun, chatting happily, you've reached the hospital, and excitedly ran inside to look for your god-mum.

"OMMA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" You ran to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Ajumma, are you feeling better? You look much more energetic now! I miss you too~" Jihyun gave her a tight hug as well.

"Aww~ How sweet of you girls. Of course I'm feeling better now, if not i wont be able to go home and leave this boring hospital!" Your god-mum said with humour.

You and Jihyun giggled and teased back her. Then Jihyun brought her to wait outside as you went to handle some admin stuffs before your god-mum could officially leave the hospital. After everything was done, all three of you went to take a cab and decided to go for a lunch together.

 

You guys decided to have your lunch at a sushi house near your apartment and ordered a sushi platter and shared together.

(Yummy~~~)

Your god-mum suddenly ask you:

"~~~~ - ah, do you really like Myungsoo? Or is it just a fangirl 'like'?"

"YAH OMMA!!~ Why out of a sudden ask me such things?!" You pouted. While Jihyun's giggling and munching her sushi in .

"Just wanted to confirm what you've said to me that day while i'm in the hospital. But i already knew the answer. Through your expressions."

"Huh? Of course its.......... *ehhem* true~ Omma, your causing me to blush again~" You pouted again and cupped your cheeks.

You all started laughing and then continued eating your lunch.

 

After the lunch, you guys decided to walk home. You're helping your god-mum to carry her bag while Jihyun helped to carry other things.

Suddenly you felt someone taking the bag away from your hands, and it made you turn around.

"Oh! Minhyuk oppa~"

"How could you not wait for us to fetch ajumma? Tsk tsk tsk, naughty girl~" Minhyuk ruffled your hair and slung his arms around your shoulders.

"Come Jihyun, let me help you." Hyunsik took the stuffs from Jihyun's hands and smiled to her.

"Thanks oppa~" Jihyun blushed and nodded lightly.

Other BTOB boys including you and your god-mum chuckled and look at Hyunsik and Jihyun.

"Wow~ Looks like there's another pair for me to work on..." Your god-mum teased the both of them.

"Eh? Omma, what do you mean by another pair?" You asked curiously and emphasized on the word 'another'.

"You will know it soon." She eyed at you and gave you a wink that caused to have a little shiver down your spine. You gulped and pretended to look away.

The boys laughed harder and caused Hyunsik, Jihyun and you to be a little embarassed. But somehow Myungsoo knew what they're laughing at, and pretended to act blur.

 

Not long after you guys have reached your apartment and invited to boys inside. They decided to cook dinner for your god-mum while she went upstairs to take a nap.

After all the cooking, eating and chattings, the day just passed quickly and all of you are still chatting happily.

It was late at night already then the boys bidded to your god-mum and gave her a hug and left for their dorm to rest. So you three ladies did the same thing and then went upstairs to rest from the tiring but happy day you all had.

Another day then passed swiftly.

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys~ Another chapter updated!

Sorry if you found the story boring or whatever. Just hope the rest had fun reading! ;)

Shall continue to update the next chappie soon too~~

Thanks AmandaYJS for helping to edit the chapters too! Jeongmal gomawoyo~ ^^

Oh, thanks for reading and subscribing too~ Do comment on it too! Kamsahaeyo!~ :D

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)