Final Chapter - WoW!

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

Few days have passed and the couples are really having their good times together!

"WoW!~ Arent these couples sweet?~~ Keke!~" Sunggyu teased you, Myungsoo, Jihyun and Hyunsik.

You, Jihyun, Infinite and BTOB are having a great time together at the beach while having a picnic...

"Ayeee!~~ Dont be jealous hyung~ You should get a wife already.. At such age........"

"Yah NAM WOOHYUN!! You wanna get a kick or punch from me? Huh?!!~" Sunggyu whacked Woohyun/s as he tries to avoid 'the-gyu-whack'.. (A/N: Keke!! Came up with this weirdy name myself.. XD~)

 

"Haha! I sense WooGyu moment here!!~ Aigoo~ Oppa, why not you be the 'love-to-throw-hearts' yeobo while he be the 'hamster-gyu' husband?! Kyakkyakkyak!!" You teased them..

"Aish!!~ My lovely how can you say that..  Hurhur!!~~" Woohyun pretended to cry while Sunggyu pretended not to hear anything..

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!~~~" Dongwoo started laughing by the 'hamster-guy' i've said earlier on..

His contagious laughter made all of us laughed hardly again.. Haha!

All of you simply enjoyed the lovely and wonderful time together by the beach with the delicious food prepared by you and Jihyun.. (Of course with the help of the lovebirds).. Hehe~

 

Another great day spent with everyone. You always love these kind of gatherings..

You felt fortunate to have such great loving oppas, a closest and best chingu Jihyun, and your beloved Myungsoo by your side.. Your life seemed to be complete with these wonderful people around you.

And so you lived with them 'happily-ever-after'~ and thought to yourself:

"Thanks everyone, i love you.." :')

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Its the final chapter already!!! Hurhur!!~~~~ TT TT

No worries, i'll be back soon after my olevels, as promised..

Do continue to support and love us and our stories!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! ^^

Once again, sorry for any troubles given or anything.. Also thanks for your kind understanding and forgiveness.. Keke~ :')

THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :D

*PS: BTOB'S WoW IS AWESOME EH!!~~ KEKE~ ^^

[비투비 - WOW 뮤직비디오]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcUXWL1mJA