The positive decision.

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

A year have passed since your god-mom's death. Its her death anniversary today and you decided to visit her.

Jihyun knew you're going to visit your god-mom, so she decided to tag along, ready with flowers and some cleaning items to clean her plaque.

As you both reached, it was pouring outside as the wind blew strongly against your faces. Unknowingly, tears flow down your cheeks when standing in front of your god-mom's plaque, cleaning it and placing the new flowers.

After staying awhile longer and 'talked' to your god-mom, you cheered yourself up and told Jihyun that you must stay as cheerful as you were, you wouldnt want to disappoint your god-mom and so being a cheerful girl would make her happy.

Jihyun gave you a hug and you both smiled. Both of you decided to go to the icecream cafe and grab some as you've been craving for it since few days ago. THen like little kids, Jihyun and you skipped happily to the nearby icecream cafe and enjoyed yourselves.

 

Myungsoo have been following you secretly from your house to the icecream cafe. Up till when you and Jihyun were on the way home, you still didnt know that there's someone following you secretly.

Myungsoo smiled to himself. "Finally she's smiling and had thought through. Kekeke!" He thought to himself.

The sun has set and after secretly followed you home safely, he then stroll happily back to Infinite's dorm.

 

The next morning in school, suddenly someone hugged your waist from the back and you gasped.

You turned around and found that its Minhyuk. You jokingly punched him on his chest and made both of you laughed.

"Yay!~ Finally you're smiling ~~~~ - ah!!" Minhyuk jumped around happily like a child.

"HAHA! Oppa~ Yeah, I'm fine now. I've thought through and think that by staying happy and cheerful would be good for me, everyone, and also god-mom. Dont have to worry so much about me already la~ Kekeke~" You explained but with a smile on your face.

Minhyuk then gave you a hug, he was really happy for you that you've finally thought through about it and that you've chose the right decision on staying positive.

Both of you then happily walked to class. One day had just pass because of the fun and teasings you had with Jihyun and your oppas.

 

You thought that you've made the right decision too, you can see that everyone was happy for you as well.

Suddenly Myungsoo winked at you and smiled. You were stunned and you didnt know why he did that to you for. What you knew was that you are blushing and felt butterflies in your stomach. You cant help but to shyly look away and smile.

But Myungsoo saw that. He saw you shyly smiling and blushing, so was he. He was like smiling to himself.

Some of the Infinite members are still dumbfounded, they kept thinking why is L smiling to himself recently.. However, Dongwoo saw the whole incident.

Dongwoo caught you blushing and smiling shyly, and L looking at you, smiling creepily. Since Dongwoo was a genius, he somehow knew what was going on. He smiled to himself and it caught Hoya's attention.

"Yah hyung~ Why are you like L?! Smiling creepily to yourself. Stop spreading the virus~~~!" Hoya shouted jokingly and made Dongwoo laughed like mad again.

Forever, Dongwoo's laughter was contagious, it definitely makes people laugh along as well. Everyone just laughed along as well, though some, including you, still didnt know what happened. (A/N: HAHAH!!~)

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey! Back with another chappie~ Kekeke.. Dongwoo somehow knew about the thing between you and Myungsoo..

Haha! Continue reading to know more! Hehehe~ Please wait patiently too~

Gomawo~! ^^