A Surprise Call

Your 2 Years Secret Lover.

*Ring Ring~*

Your phone rang, from someone unknown.

"Yoboseyo?" You asked curiously.

"Hey dongsaeng! Do you know who is this?"

"AH~ Minhyuk oppa~" You recognised his voice.

"Neh! Let me introduce someone to you, guess who okay? Keke~"

"Ehhem~ Naegoha,ja~........." *Be mine chorus part*

"OH! Omo~ Its Infinite right? Erm but i dont know who's that, mianhae~" You answered confidently.

"Haha! Neh~ Annyeonghasaeyo~ Woohyun ibnida."

"Oh... Woohyun oppa! Haha, nice to meet you! Your voice was really good~" You complimented.

"Ahh, gomawo dongsaeng~ Haha, erm shall we meet? Together with my other Infinite boys and BtoB? Since they are with us now." Woohyun replied.

"Mwoh? BtoB are with you? Oh okay~ Meet at where?"

"Mmm, under this big tree near our school? We'll be there in 5 minutes!" He responded.

"Okie Dokie! See you oppa!"

You are so excited to meet them, especially Myungsoo.. And so you quickly packed up your things and left your house.

 

You finally reached and was late for a few minutes. You saw Infinite and BtoB already waiting patiently at the benches near that big tree, and you quickly ran towards them.

"Mianhae!! The bus came late, so sorry to make you guys wait for me.." You apologised.

"Kwaenchanayo~ We reached not long ago also.." Eunkwang said.

"Come lets introduce Infinite to........."

"Nah~ Its okay, i already knew them! Even their profiles.. Keke~" You interrupted Minhyuk, and then he smiled.

"Alright since you knew us already, shall we introduce ourselves more to you? And also yourself to us! Haha! Mmm, probably at some restaurant where we can sit down and chat and have our lunch too?" Sunggyu suggested.

"Okay! That sounds like a good idea! Hehe~"

"Yay! Lunch time! Oh~ I'm hungryyyyyyyyy~!" Changsub said it excitedly while doing his aegyos.

And so you guys headed down to this restaurant down the road near your school.

 

 

 

A/N:

Thanks for reading!

Basically you already got to be friends with Infinite and gonna have lunch together! with BtoB too!! UWAH!~~

Kekeke~ Please be patient for other chapters too and i'll update soon!

Sorry for this short chapter. Hehe~ ;P

Thank you! ^^

 

*Btw, the pictures are creditted to their rightful owners. :)