Chapter 5

Kiss Me Goodbye, Into The Light

I gently knocked on Hyuna’s door. “Hyuna…?” I asked.

The door swung open and Hyuna stood at the door. Her mascara and eyeliner was smudged, her hair was a big poof, yet she still managed to look gorgeous.

She yawned. “Yeah?”

“What happened to you?”

“Oh, long story. Well, short, but long. You know?”

I nodded. She was with Jae Joong, probably went to come club. It was obvious. She leaned against the door frame. “I kind of need some assistance…” I asked shyly.

“Oh yeah? What for?”

“It’s kind of awkward to say…”

“I don’t have all day you know.”

“I need you to help me…with girl stuff.”

“Advice? Boys? Dates?” She raised one eyebrow, “?”

“NO! Not that! It’s just, you know, I want to look, decent and dress nice, instead of…being in this.” I spread my arms out, showing her my outfit. Which didn’t look bad, well I thought so. I was in grey jeans and a black band shirt. That looks decent, right?

She started to laugh. I knew I shouldn’t have asked her. “I can’t believe you’re asking me this!” She wiped away a tear. “Trust me Kae In, I’ve been waiting forever to get makeup on you. Come on.”

So that’s that. I thought. I’m going through with Yunho’s plan. Of course he would have made me go to a professional, but I don’t have the money and besides, what’s better than having your own sister make you gorgeous…so you can steal her boyfriend. ARG! I really need to get that out of my head. It’ll just make me feel worse. She put the lid of the toilet down and old me to sit. I followed her orders.

“Where should I start?” She said to herself.

“Hyuna, does it have to be now? You’re hung over…I don’t think you should be doing make.”

She smirked. “Don’t worry, I’m a professional.” She came closer and looked at my face. “Wow, your complexion is so good. I’m so jelouse!”

Well, That’s a first.

- -

“Don’t move, I’m not done!”

“I’ve been sitting here for sooo long!” I whined.

“Shut it, I’m making you look good.” She said. “Just one more piece.”

After she curled it that last piece, she brought me to her room. “Well, I don’t think I’ll have anything that’ll fit you…”

I didn’t argue with her there. She was tall and slim, I was short and petite. She had a booty while mine was flat as a leaf. And not to mention there were certain areas around the chest that had a huge size difference…

I coughed.

“What?” She turned around from her closet.

“Oh, nothing, just something stuck in my throat.”

She gave me a weird look and continued to look for clothes. I only asked for makeup, she’s literally giving me a whole makeover. But that’s Hyuna, she’s does everything to the max.  

“AH HA!” She turned around and threw a dark denim skirt mini at me. “That’ll fit you…I think.” She started to dig into her closet again. “I think…I’ve got a shirt…” She threw a pink halter at me.

“Nuh-uh. No way in hell am I wearing this…”

“You wanna look good, you gotta make some sacrifices to your jeans and t-shirts.”

“I hate you.” I said bitterly.

“Same goes here! Now go put it on!”

She sat on the bed, texting and I stood in the corner and changed. They fit perfectly, but I felt uncomfortable.

“Whoa! Look at you. You look fab.”

“I look like a tramp.” I muttered.

“You’ll only look like one if you think you look like one.” She smiled. “Here,” she gave me a pair of wedged heels. I put them on and stumbled. She laughed.

“I feel …and clumsy.”

“It looks great, stop complaining. All the guys will chase after you!”

Like Jae Joong? I thought. Because, I would be fine with that.

I think she knew what I was thinking because that moment, she stopped smiling and asked me to leave because she had things to do. I obeyed and stumbled out the door. After when I got down the stairs, she slammed the door shut.

She defiantly knows what I was thinking.