Chapter 15

Kiss Me Goodbye, Into The Light

Kae In’s P.O.V

There was no doubt that I liked Jae Joong. I wanted him Emotionally and Physically. But something in the back of my head always stopped me, before I got what I wanted. Despite the fact that I feel guilty for even thinking about these things, the thought passed by as fast as it came. Hyuna had everything. Friends, clothes, social life, etc,etc. I shouldn’t feel bad for doing this.

When I got home that day, I couldn’t stop grinning. Jae Joong took me to dinner. It was magical, like a fairy tale. He swept me off my feet, he made my heart run mad. He gave me that sensational feeling, that no one’s ever given me. Even though I had fun, I couldn’t stop thinking about two things:

1)     Hyuna

2)     Yunho

I shouldn’t be thinking about these thoughts, but I felt guilty for even talking to Jae Joong. He is Hyuna’s man after all. And the Yunho situation. I’ve established that I like him, so why do I always feel like this around Jae Joong?

“He’s just a friend.” I mumbled to myself. “A very hot, manly friend.”

“Who you talking to?” A voice said behind me.

I quickly turned around. Hyuna was standing behind me, with her “y” look on her face.

I shook my head. “No one.”

“Freak.” She said before leaving.

What’d she just call me? A freak? At first, I was shocked, why’d she call me that? She never said anything to insult me, or tease me. I clenched my fists. Exactly who does she think she is? I went to the kitchen and found Hyuna there.

“When are you leaving again?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

I nodded. “What’s the point of even coming back then?” I said harshly.

Hyuna didn’t reply and starred at the floor. I turned around and walked out of the room.

“Kae In.” Hyuna spoke softly. “There’s a letter for you. It’s on the coffee table.”

Without replying back, I went and picked it up. I went to my room, and looked at the envelope. It was from Yunho. I carefully opened it and took the letter out. Before unfolding it, I thought about the what my reaction would be.

“I can’t read this.” I mumbled. I scrunched it up and tossed it into the garbage bin. I picked up my cell phone and called the first person on my speed dial.

“Hello?” The husky voice said. I almost melted right there.

“Jae Joong? Are you busy tomorrow night?”