Chapter Ten

Kiss Me Goodbye, Into The Light

Yunho’s P.O.V

My hands were around her shoulder then slowly traveled down to the small of her back. I rested my hands on her waist before I put my hands in one of the pockets on her jeans. She undid my belt and zipper then started to pull down my pants. She came back up and bit on the sensitive parts of my neck. I moaned. Her fingers ran through my hair and then down my neck. For someone who never had a boyfriend, she was really good at this. This felt right. It felt good. I wanted Kae In more than anything in this world. But is this really the right thing to do?

 “Kae In, stop it.” I pushed her away. As much as I’m enjoying this right now, I can’t take advantage of her. I pulled up my pants. “Let’s go.” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the door. She shook free of me.

“KAE IN! WE HAVE TO GO!”

She glared at me. I went over and planned to drag her towards the door. She flipped me and now I was on the floor, pinned down. For a drunken person, she’s pretty strong. She sat on top of me and bent down.

“Hey Yunho.” She smirked. She started to kiss my neck again. Her lips made their way up to my jaw, and then they found my lips. I was frozen. I didn’t find the courage to move. This is what I dream of every ing night. But it doesn’t feel right.

“Kae In…stop.”

She looked at me. That helpless look. She started to kiss me again, but I refused her.

She whispered in my ear, “My tongue is dancing behind my lips for you.” She looked at me and kissed me again. I let her in this time and our tongues danced together. Her hands went under my shirt and took it off. She fumbled with the buttons on her jeans.

No. This isn’t right. I can’t take advantage of her when she’s drunk. I pushed her off of me.

“ISN’T THIS WHAT YOU WANT?” She yelled. “I SEE THE ING WAY YOU LOOK AT ME ALL THE TIME!”

“As much as I want it, I care about you too much to let this happen.”

“Yunho, I WANT this to happen.”

“I don’t.” I replied.

She glared at me, her eyes were glistening with water.

“I HATE YOU! I’M WILLING TO LET YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!”

I just stood there, watching her. “Sorry.” I mumbled.

“SORRY? THAT’S IT?” She screamed. She shoved me and then started to hit me. It’s going to bruise, but if it helps her calm down, then I’m willing to let her do it.

She picked up a Vodka bottle and was about to smash it.

“KAE IN! STOP!” I yelled, but it was too late. She smashed it on the floor. The liquid poured all over the place and a flame of orange appeared.

- -

Note:

Okay so, this chapter is shorter than my other ones. LOL. IDEK, maybe I'm loosing my mind cauase IDK what to write. x___x

But it was really awkward writing this. I never put like...intimacy stuff in stoires. Ever. Maybe kissing but that's it. LOL. So if you found it awkward then...just bear with me. xD

Then again, I wouldn't even call this intimacy since I've read other stuff...that's a lot worse. o___o

I'll get better! I swear! Just need some more inspiration? IDK. LOL.