Chapter Thriteen

Kiss Me Goodbye, Into The Light

Kae In's P.OV

It was around 7:00am when we got home. It took a little longer than expected to get out of jail but Hyuna and Jae Joong somehow bribed them. The car ride home was the most awkward. No one spoke. Everyone looked out their windows.

 “Crap! It’s 7 already!” She yelped as we stepped through the front door.

“So?” I shrugged.

“I have a meeting at 8.”

“With who?” I followed behind her.

“This model agency. If I make the interview I might get a contract with them for modeling.”

I became silent. To be honest with you, I was quit jealous. But what can I do? She has the figure for it, the face for it, and the charisma for it. That stupid gets everything she wants.

I fell on my bed and starred at the ceiling. Why is everything so dramatic now? Why do I feel so weak now? I rolled over on my side and starred at the clothes that lay across the room. Maybe I should go pick them up. I saw the heels lying at the corner of the room, picked it up and put it on. I tried walking across the room little by little, and soon, I felt confident in them.

- -

“You can do this.” Hyuna sang.

“I hate you.” I said getting out of the car.

I tugged on the bottom of the short blue dress. “I don’t think this is appropriate…” I muttered to her.

“Nonsense. It’s perfectly fine.” She said, fixing her makeup behind me.

“Hyuna…what if I fall?”

“Don’t worry about it. You were fine this morning.” She closed her compact mirror. “Look at me.”

I turned around and she examined my face then fixed my hair. “You’re ready.” She nodded.

“I feel so stupid…” I walked towards the school. I’ve gotten used to wearing heels but this is just…ridiculous.

The moment I stepped through the door, I could tell people were staring at me.  I don’t blame them; I looked like a ing clown with all this makeup. I didn’t look one bit like myself. And not to mention half my was probably showing to the world. Hyuna has really done it this time.

I heard someone do a dog whistle as I walked to my locker. I fumbled with the lock but finally got it opened. 

A familiar face showed up. “What do you want? I said bitterly to Yunho.

 “Nice dress.” He said looking up and down.

I made a disgusted face. “Get out of here.” I slammed the locker closed and walked away. He grabbed my wrist and flung me around.

“Let go.” I said through my teeth.

“I’m sorry.” He said, looking into my eyes.

I looked away and shook him loose. “Leave me alone.”

“I didn’t do it on purpose!” He said behind me. “Kae In! I’m so sorry…” He muttered the last few words.

“Yunho, stop ting around.” I snapped.

“Kae In, why won’t you listen for once?” He came up to me and grabbed my shoulders. “Look at me.”

I didn’t listen, I kept looking at the ground. I was shaking now. What is he doing?

“Kae In! I said look at me, god dammit.”

I slowly lifted my head and our eyes met. Before I knew it, his lips met mines. It felt different. This kiss was different than the ones he gave me at the cottage. It was more forceful, and strong.

I pushed him away and slapped him. We stood like that until I turned around and walked away.

“Kae In…” He said. I kept walking, “I love you.” He muttered so quietly.

I just wished he said that quieter, so I didn’t hear it.

I kept walking. After this indecent, I don’t feel the same around Yunho anymore. To be honest, I don’t know what I feel towards him anymore. It’s so simple, it’s complex. I turned into the girl’s washroom and locked myself in a stall. I shivered as the tears ran down my face.

What’s wrong, Kae In? I asked myself. There’s no reason to cry. So why am I crying?

The memoires with Yunho flashed through my mind. Two people can just be good friends, but sooner or later, one of the feelings would change. Yunho’s changed. He was like family to me. He was there when no one else were. He was there to listen to all my pointless rants and complaints. He stayed with me when Hyuna or my parents weren’t home.

The tears stopped dropping as I became to realize something that I never thought I’d do or feel.

I love Yunho too.

- -

A/N: Okay so, this took a little long to update... >~<

And not to mention it's a ty chapter. LOL. K. I'm haveing difficulties with how to end this. o.o

Anyways, I was busy all week with homework and studying! It's a drag but I don't have much a choice.

And I think the next update will me sometime in Feburary? I'm so sorry about that but I've got exams comming up at the end of the month so I'll need to do some hardcore studying. (N)

I hope everyone will be patient with this...thank you to everyone who's subscribed. :) You guys are all awesome!