Math Class

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After music class, you and Baekhyun went separate ways as you had maths class next and Baekhyun had history. 

"See ya Joohae." Baekhyun waved at you and you waved back. "See ya." You called out and turn to the other side of the hallway and walked down to your next class.

Once you've reached maths class you entered it and sat down on your seat, you scanned your surroundings and sigh in relief. 

*Thank goodness. None of those annoying princes are in my class for this period. Thank god.* 

WIth a relief heart you start to take out your math books and notes too, there was still time left and your math teacher is always late as usual, so to make your free time useful you took out your notebook where you scribbled, write music notes and just jot down desires or wishes in it. 

It was decorated with a mini drawing of you on the front, you were sitting down on the grass and there are little stars and moons on the top of you, you were staring above it with a smile. 

You smile while moving your hands over the cover that you made, you had a meaning for making the cover like this. When you were younger you always felt an attraction towards the night. The stars and the moon were your entertainment at night, you enjoy watching them and you felt like you had a connection with them.

And that made you think the stars and moon your dreams and desires, you wanted to reach out for your dreams and desires so you symbolise the stars and moon as your dreams and desires, hoping one day your feelings can reach them.

*I'll always remember my dreams.* You smile once more and flipped it open, turning to the page where you once wrote down lyrics and words that meant everything to you.

It was your favorite song and you smiled. Happy.

"Okay class." A voice chimed and you heard the whole class gasped as the chattering died down. You looked up, curious. *That didn't sound like our maths teacher.*

"Oh my, it's..." Your voice trailed off as the girls in your class continued your sentence.

"Taemin sunbae!" They shrieked and gasped. Some giggled with excitement and one of them ran up to his side and stood in front of him, trying to impress Taemin with her girly poise and look.

But Taemin just warmly smile down at her, your heart beat at the sight of his smile and your eyes softened. But his smile didn't made you forget the main point. 

Why is Taemin in your math's class? He's a year elder than you. And why is he holding a math's book too?

"Would you please sit down, Mina?" Taemin asked and the girl who was trying to impress him, called Mina, giggled and nodded. She slowly walk her way back to her seat, eyes not taking off of Taemin.

Talk about exaggeration and depressed.

"Okay then." Taemin look to the front and you almost gave a little scream because your seat is right in the front of the class you were in the middle row and your seat was just at the 3rd seat of that row.

Just like all the girls in your class, you kept your eyes glued on him as he speaks. Taemin smoothly started the class and began to continue the last lesson. You sighed while gazing at him.

The way he speaks. The way he writes his words. And how he focuses so much on solving a math problem. 

*He is literally the perfect man ever. Dance and sing. Kind and warm. Taemin sunbae, you're the definition of perfect.* You stare at him dreamily and sighed. If Taemin was your permanent math's teacher forever, you won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter