Playing a Liar

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And so students you must never disobey these rules. Or else extra dimerit points, or worse, you get expelled." Mrs. Lee wrote the 'EXPELLED' in big bold letters with the chalk and place it down. Dusted her hands and crossed her arms at the 3 of you.

"So, any questions delinquents?" She asked and the 3 of you kept silent, but you shook your head as taking 'No' for an answer. Mrs. Lee nodded. "Very well, hand me your slip and you can go home." She sat down on her chair.

Kai and Sehun both got up at the same time and dashed forward to Mrs. Lee wanting to get out of the classroom immediately, you just watch as those two aliens walk up with amazing speed while you're just sitting there, wondering why you're still terrible at sports.

As the two of them exited you stare down at yourself and wondered. *Am I really their half-stepsister?* 

"Joohae." Mrs. Lee spoke, startling you as you looked up abruptly. "Huh?"

Mrs. Lee lowered her spectacles like every oldies do when they sense the situation is weird, "Aren't you going to pass me your slip?" She asked and you hastily got up. "Oh. Right!" You responded awkwardly and hurriedly picked up your bagpack.

You rummaged through your pockets as you reached the front desk. Mrs. Lee patiently waited for you to find your slip while tapping her pen and you just nervously looked around your pockets.

*Dammit. It has to be here.* You thought and checked each pocket, you stare at Mrs. Lee, she was still tapping her pen, her gaze fixed on you.

You chuckle awkwardly, "Um, give me one minute. I'm pretty sure I stuck it in one of my pockets." You said and flipped open your bagpack. "Or maybe I stuck it in my notebook during lesson." You mumbled, rummaging through your bagpack.

Finally you spotted your notebook and yanked it out, flipping the pages open and just as it stopped, there it was, the yellow detention slip. "Oh, look!" You pulled it out and smiled at Mrs. Lee, "Found it." 

Mrs. Lee just shook her head as she accepted your slip. "Good luck this year, okay?" Mrs. Lee warmly spoke to you, which surprised your a second. You literally blinked twice while staring at Mrs. Lee, her gaze fixed on your slip as she signed it.

This was probably the first time you heard Mrs. Lee being so kind and not 'witch' like. "Erm, I guess." You nervously mumbled. Mrs. Lee just looked up at you and smiled. "I know what you've been through. Let me tell you, hard times were put into our lives for a reason, you'll understand more once you got through them. And the way to get through them is by facing it with courage, patience and strength. So, good luck Joohae." She smiled once more and got up.

"Alright." She grabbed her clipboard and went to the power outlet to turn off the electric appliances in the classroom. "Don't be tardy again." Spoke Mrs. Lee as she exited the classroom, you just followed her out of the classroom, your gaze fixed on Mrs. Lee's back.

You thought back of her words she just spoke to you. *Hard times are put in my lives for a reason? What reason?* You wondered as your expression was filled with confusion.

"Joohae?" A voice spoke and you spun around, surprised. "Huh?" 

The boy who stood in front of you made your heart fluttered at the sight of your crush. Taemin was standing there, he wasn't in his school uniform but wearing his dance outfit. He had a duffel bag carried in one of his hands while the other was holding his phone that had earphones plugged into them.

*He's probably back from practice.* With one look, you knew. You just smiled and became all nervous like you always did when Taemin was around. Something about him, just makes your heart fluttered and tingled all nicely and felt super awesome.

It was like getting shot like lightning, like what  every couple describe their feelings to their significant other. 

Well, you felt that zap of lightning with Taemin. He was just perfect to you.

"What are you still doing here?" Taemin asked as he came closer towards you, when he came closer, you could take a better look of his face, there were some unwiped sweats lingering on his face and some of them were dripping down to his collarbone, somehow you started to feel super hot as warmth spread through your body.

You looked away immediately and tried to focus on his question. "Oh.. I was, erm..." *Dammit. I couldn't tell him I just came out from detention.* 

"Erm," You stare at the detention room, Taemin followed your gaze and turn to you with a surprised look. "Detention?" He spoke. 

"NO!" Your sudden outburst startled Taemin as he jumped a little. "Sorry!" You apologized as you saw how he jumped a little in surprise. "Um, I was..." Your eyes scanned through the posters in the hallways and you spotted the Sweetheart Dance poster.

"Doing committee duty for the Sweetheart Dance." You fibbed and tried to act all casual and normal. Taemin didn't notice any weird sign and he  followd your gaze to the bulleting board. 

"Oh, the Sweetheart Dance. You're on the committee?" He asked and you nodded hastily. "Uh.. Yes! Of course! Committee work, that's what I love." You chuckled awkwardly and made a we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter