Sweet Rejection

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just stood there, baffled while blinking wide-eyed at Suho.

"So, my dad is human." You said and Suho nodded as he went into the kitchen and started to take out the coffee and his mug.

"But, why did she went for a human?" You asked, still baffled. "We don't know really." Chen said and shrugged. "We were surprised too when dad revealed this. It was remained a secret until mom passed away." 

"But why now? Why did he reveal it now?" You asked and frowned. "You guys could have gotten a lot well without knowing I exist. Why did dad- I mean, stepdad," You corrected. "Why did he wanted to let you guys know now?"

"Honestly, that is still a big question in our head. But we don't know really." Suho said as he dump a few coffee powder into his mug and turn on the kettle filled with water.

"We assume it was mom's last wish. Dad loves mom a lot. So much that he couldn't even get pissed at her." Suho said while turning around and leaning onto the counter top while waiting for his water to boil.

"He love mom a lot huh?" You asked, softening. Suho just smiled and nodded softly. "Yeah. He did. And he still does now. Which is why we can't abandon this mission. Even though we rejected it at first, but seeing how you're willing to change for the better. I don't see why can't we add another family member in." 

Suho smirked and you just had a warm feeling spread through your body. This feeling was nice. It's like, *I'm finally being accepted.* You thought with a smile.

In that moment you felt like you could do anything if you put your mind and heart to it.

"So, don't screw this up. For our mom and your stepdad." Suho said with a tone that just sends support to your heart. At the same time the kettle whistled and Suho turned it off. 

At that moment you stare at Chen and both Chanyeol, the two of them just nodded in agreement with Suho's words. You just softened at the sight of it and nodded. "Alright. I won't fail all of you." 

Bbbbring

Rang the class bell for final period, that means school's over and students happily exited the classroom while you just slowly got out of your seat and slunging your bagpack on your shoulder.

You lazily walked out of class, not in your usual 'happy-to-leave-school' way. That's cause you were in committee helping, and the Sweetheart Dance is this Saturday and you didn't like the idea that it was on Valentine's Day.

Well first of all, there will be couples. And second of all, you need to work on that day too because of your agreement with your boss.

You expected a smooth and calm meeting, like Sumin would just give out the orders for the members do report their jobs and progress, but when you arrived in the classroom where the meeting will be held.

Just as you entered, everybody gasped surprising you and you lifted your head up and examined the situation. Raised a brow, suspiscious and confused. *What's happening now?*

"Yes! I'm really sorry!" It was Sumin's voice, she sounded like she was super crying and you came closer to take a better view at Sumin she looked super sad and look like she was pleading for sympathy. 

*This feels fake.* You thought with a frown and went over to one of the cheerleaders on the decoration team and whispered to her. "What's going on?" 

The girl just turn to you and had a sad look. "Sumin is going to cancel the Sweetheart Dance." She sounded super disappointed juding from her tone. You just frowned at that. "Why? What's wrong?" You asked.

The girl opened to speak but Sumin cut in. "That's because of this!" She said loudly and you just turn to her and spotted her leg. It was casted and colored with pink signatures and stickers on it.

You just raised a brow at that and turn to her. "So, because of your casted leg, the dance can't go on?" You asked and Sumin nodded and rolled her eyes. "Duh! Without me this dance can't even continue!" 

"Wait a minute!" A voice interrupted and the whole crew turned their heads to the doorway and spotted a guy standing there. Your eyes widened and you couldn't believe who it was. It was Kris.

"Omo! K-Kris oppa!" Sumin voice stuttered as she gasped at the sight of Kris standing near the doorway, he had a blank look on his face and slowly entered the room.

The room remained real quiet as if they were too shock or mesmerized by Kris's appearance to speak anything, except for you. You were blankly confused. Kris spotted you and you just gave him a look that says, 'What on earth are you doing here?!'

Kris just smirked at you and Sumin noticed that with a frown. You just gave him a death glare. *What does that smirk meant?*

"You guys are cancelling the dance?" He asked and Sumin nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah..." 

"Oh." Kris said nothing more and just shrugged. "I see. Well I just happened to pass by and heard it. I actually came to look for this dork here." He pointed to you and your eyes widened bigger than ever.

*What on earth is he doing? Don't shift the attention to me!* You just felt awkward as everybody gave you stares. You then shifted your gaze to Kris. Kris just nodded his head at you, assuring you that you were the one he was looking for.

You flushed red from embarrassment because of the stares and just immediately walked to Kris's side and drag him out by pulling the straps of his bagpack.

Kris just obediently let you drag him out while Sumin stood there, with a very dumbfounded face. *What the hell?*

As you dragged Kris out into the hallways you nearly screamed in his face. "What are you doing here?!" You hissed at him and Kris just smirked at you. "I was ordered by D.O to come and fetch you because he said you have princess lessons after school. And didn't want you to forget. I came here as a reminder and also here to fetch you." He said saracastically.

You just rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Well, you barged in at the wrong moment. We were just discussing some important matters." You muttered.

"What matters? The dance is cancelling." Kris frowned at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter