Finding a Band

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, so you're in charge of this dance now?" Minhyuk asked. You had explained the entire story to him during the walk to your workplace. 

"Yes." You said as the two of you arrived at the workplace, the two of you entered from the back door. "Wow, that Sumin is one terrible girl." Minhyuk said, sighing. "And my poor friend is being bullied by her that badly! Oh my god, that's so sad!" He made a sad face to you. You just gave him a look and smiled. "Now, you know how terrible my life is. I have an enemy on my back everyday." 

You entered the changing room and got changed to your work outfit. Minhyuk was changing in the room next to you.

"Gee that Sumin girl never leaves you alone. She's bringing hell to you everyday. Well, this time, we'll make her see your awesomeness." Minhyuk said on the other side and you blinked at your reflection with a surprised look. "So you're agreeing to be the bartender for the night?" You had finished changing and got out of it, waiting for Minhyuk to come out.

"Yes!" He said as he open the door to his changing room.

"WOO! OPPA! YOU ROCK!" You cheered loudly, so loud that your sound echoed through the bar. "Yah! SHH!" Minhyuk shushed you as he glanced at the doorway, checking if the boss would come. You just giggled, you didn't care about your noise echoing through the bar. *At least something is turning out right for me.* 

"Oh and Jinnie unnie, I needed her to-"

"You wanted her to help with the decorations?" Minhyuk guessed and your smile grew wider. "Smart oppa." You smirked and Minhyuk gave you a smug look as he walked to the apron hanging on the rack dramatically. "What can I say? It's your oppa afterall." He flipped his hair to the side, acting all cool.

You rolled your eyes but chuckled in the end. "Here." He tossed you your apron and you caught it.

"Also, about the boys.." You stopped tying your apron and look at him. *Dang it, and I thought he would forget about it.* You sighed and tightened your apron. "You really want to meet them that badly?" 

"Hell yeah! I'm curious who these 12 mysterious boys that appeared out of nowhere and the fact that they are now living at my clumsy friend's house." Minhyuk flashed a smile at you. "So, why don't you call them over?" 

"But they don't have ID!" You said and Minhyuk gave you a confused look. "What? They don't have ID? Where are they from?" 

"Err.." Your words trailed off as you laughed uncontrollably at him. "Let's just go to work." You changed the subject but Minhyuk stopped you. "Yah. You're hiding something. Are these boys torturing you that you don't want me to meet them? Are they using you as a e?" 

Your eyes rounded in surprise at that. "NO! Nothing like that!" You denied it immediately. *Them torturing me is true. But not in that kind of way.. The heck! Why would I let a live with me?!* 

"Oppa you have a sick mind." You said while giving him the look that says 'You should be ashamed of yourself!' and Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "Okay. So why won't you let me meet them, hmm?" He crossed his arms at you.

"C-Cause.." You tried to think of a reasonable answer but your mind completely blank out. *I can't tell him they have powers and are my half stepbrothers from my alien stepdad. He will think I'm crazy!* 

"And don't bother trying to lie. You're a terrible liar and you know it." Minhyuk added.

You scowled at that and sighed. "Fine.. you can meet them. But.. only during the Sweetheart Dance." You gave him a smirk as you walked out of the changing room and entered the bar.

"Yah. That's in two weeks!" Minhyuk said as he followed you. You turn around and gave him a look that he knew very well. "You're one evil friend, you know that?" Minhyuk said while shaking his head, acting like he's disappointed in you.

Minhyuk went over to the back of the bar and you started to serve tables. 

You came over with an order and Minhyuk took it. 

"But," He spoke while pouring a red liquid into the martini shaker and filled it with some ice, he closed the cap and stare at you. 

"You better promise, cross your heart that you will let me meet them before the dance or else.." "Or else?" You raised a brow.

He shook the martini shaker for a good moment and open the cap, pouring the liquid into the martini cup. He placed it to your tray with a smile. "Or Jinnie won't do the deorations for you." 

"Oppa!" Your eyes rounded in surprise as you glared at him.

"You're not serious, are you?" "Sorry. But, I am." He gave you a look of satisfaction and you grumbled sourly, feeling the defeat. *Damn, he caught on. So much for faking it.* 

"Fine... After work. Be prepared." You muttered as you took the drinks and sourly walked away, Minhyuk watched you walked off and smirked. *You can't trick me. I can tell what you're scheming most of the time. And I am meeting those boys.* 

After your work, you had changed back to your normal clothing and slung your bag over your shoulder. Minhyuk was already ready and waiting for you as he stood by the exit.

"Ready?" He asked as he straightened himself up. You sighed once more again and walked passed him. "Yeah.. Let's go.." You said in a monotone voice, Minhyuk just smirked and followed you.

Back at home, you had unlocked the door and stepped in.

"I'm home! And I have a friend here, guys." You walked in first and spotted the boys in the living room watching a horror movie together. Minhyuk walked in behind you, and stopped. "Woah." He said, gaping at the twelve handsome guys in your tiny living room.

The twelve boys stopped and glance their head towards you and their gaze landed on Minhyuk.

"Oh, welcome back." Suho said as he paused the scary movie. "Hyung! The scary part is about to come!" Sehun whined.

"C-Can we change into something less scary?" Tao whimpered under the pillows as he cuddled up to Baekhyun and Chen. "Yah. Stop pushing me!" Chen whined and bumped him over to Baekhyun who rolled his eyes while shaking his head.

"So.." Minhyuk whispered behind you. "These are the boys who transferred to your school?" 

Before you could answer twelve voices had spoke in your place. "Yep." They said in unison, freaking Minhyuk out as his eyes rounded in shock. 

"Woah. You guys heard that?" 

"It's a quiet room since the movie had been paused." Kai said as he shrugged his shoulders. "You want to join us for the movie?" Xiumin invited him as he patted on the ground, the free space next to him.

"Sure." Minhyuk said. "I got a day off tomorrow, so why not? What movie are you guys watching?" He plopped down next to Xiumin. "Joohae come and watch with us too." Minhyuk patted to the space next to him but you shook your head. 

"Erm.. no thanks.." You said as you glance at the movie. You weren't a fan of horror movie. In fact you despise them, your brain has a knack for remembering scary things the most, but when it comes to memorizing a history test, your mind completely blanks out. 

"Aww why not? Scared? It's okay you can join Tao together." Chen teased and you just gave him a blank look. "Ha. Ha. Very funny. I'm just tired. You guys enjoy your movie. Oh and, you guys shush your mouth when my oppa here asks really ridiculous questions. He has been wanting to meet you guys forawhile which is why he is here. Have fun you guys. And no revealing too much, OKAY?!" You pointed at the 12 of them who stared at you wordlessly.

"What the... Why are you so secretive? Oppa wants to know too!" Minhyuk huffed in annoyance and you just mimick what he did. "Oppa wants to know too~ Well, TOO BAD." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Araso. Just go to bed, scaredy cat." Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter