Princess Project

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and word has been spread out, the school now had a hot new gossip for the girls that were known as nerds, outcasts and unpopular. 

A group of girls were in the restroom discussing about it.

"Did you hear from Lia?" One of the girls with giant spectacles asked as she held onto her books tightly.

"I heard. Do you think it's real?" Another spoke while the other just gave her an assuring smile.

"I trust Lia." 

The others were silent but in the end they exchanged smiles and nodded. 

"Let's do this!" 

Happy with the decision the group of girls exited the restroom together, the group of girls giggled as they made their way down the hallway.

On the opposite direction of the group of girls was Sumin and the popular cliques, the group of popular girls were squealing loudly as they giggled over their own joke.

Just then in the middle of the hallway you had just exited the classroom with your handphone in your hand, the group of girls spotted you and one of the girls spoke.

"There she is! Let's go over and ask her!" 

The group of girls made their way towards you who was busy dialling a number on your cell, when you were about to press 'Call' the group of girls stopped before you and you blinked at them with rounded eyes.

"Joohae?" One of them spoke.

"Yes? How may I help you girls?" You asked, examining their expression, each of them had glistening eyes as they were worshipping you.

"We heard the news from Lia. Is it true?" One of them spoke and at the mention of Lia a small smile spread across your lips and you nod at them.

"Yes, it's true. The meeting will be held in the auditorium during lunch period. Are you guys in for it?" You asked and the girls nodded their head in unison.

That made your smile widened as you nodded your head at them, "Alright. See you all later." You walked passed them and the girls all squealed together. 

"Gosh, why is this hallway so noisy?" A sickening voice spoke and the group of girls turned their heads to see Sumin standing before them with her popular clique.

Sumin had a judging look on her face as she examined the girls who were known as the 'Noobs'. 

"I know right, this hallway is so goddamn noisy. Why can't people understand the rules of being quiet?" One of the popular cliques spoke in a menancing tone.

The group of girls lowered their head as they immediately dispersed in the hallway, their reaction made Sumin and her group cackled loudly like wild hyenas.

You were on the end of the hallway and had watched the entire scene, *The devil degrading innocent people once again. I would love to shove a handful of morality into that girl's head.* 

The popular cliques laughed loudly and began to sashay their way down the hallway, coming towards your direction.

Sumin spotted you and an evil smirk appeared on her lips, she sashayed her way over towards you and you rolled your eyes. *Oh boy, she spotted me. Maybe I can still-*

"Joohae." Sumin called out. *Damn it.* You inwardly groaned to yourself before turning to Sumin, trying to act as calm as possible.

"Sumin." You called out her name too and eyed her. 

"I see that you're upgrading the advertising service for the dance. How is it going for a loser like you? Terrible?" Sumin asked and her popular cliques started laughing for no reason.

*What the heck are they laughing about? That's not even funny.* You sighed and just forced a smile towards her.

"How's your leg? I thought it was injured badly?" Your question made Sumin's smirk disappeared as her eyes turned into a menancing glare.

*Gotcha.* You smirked and glanced at her healthy looking legs and back up to her offended face. 

"I thought injured legs usually take a few weeks to recover but yours was recovered in just a day?" You raised a brow at that and teasingly nodded your head. "That's some quick injury."

Sumin just laughed nervously and glared at you. "My family doctor is the best in all of Korea. So, obviously it heals quicker than any normal human treatment." 

"That's a lie." You said and Sumin's eyes widened as the popular clique started to get fierce and defensive over their leader.

"Yah. Watch your mouth." One spat, "Yeah, know your position loser!" Another spat too. You raised a brow at them, unfazed.

"Do you want me to bring facts into this to prove my point?" You threathened and Sumin scoffed as she glared at her clique to shut up.

You watched as Sumin came closer towards you as her expression turned into a smug look. "You may think you're above me but you're not." Sumin said and you eyed her hard.

"What makes you say that?" You questioned.

"Because," She leaned in to your ear and whispered "... I can cancel your date with my oppa anytime I want." As soon as Sumin mentioned about Taemin your confidence fell immediately. You knew that she had that power, Taemin loves his siblings more than anything and would do anything to make them happy. Sumin smirked at her victory and took a step back from you.

"Well, I am glad we understand our roles here clearly, Joohae. As someone from my family," She slung an arm around you which surprised you. You stared right at her eyes that just screams evil.

"... would never go out with a loser like you." She emphasized the word 'loser' to you and her popular clique started to cackled loudly again.

Sumin chuckled evilly and released her grip on you. "See you at the dance~ I can't wait to see how a loser handles a dance. Surprise me if you can." 

Sumin sashayed down the school halls with her minions following behind her still giggling over her mean comment.

You sighed and closed your ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter