Sweetheart Dance

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO! ARGH! YOU CHEATERS!" You angrily yelled at the princes as they keep winning every game in the arcade. 

Chen just smirked at you. "I'm good at every game that involves hands and feets." 

You just raised a brow at him, suspicious. "Reaaallyy??"

"Not really. Chen is terrible at dancing." Lay suddenly appeared behind you with a playful smile towards Chen. You just blinked at him, not sure whether you wanted to believe him or not. 

"It's the truth." Lay said and spotted a dancing game. "If you don't believe me. We can always go on that game and you'll see it for yourself." Lay smiled and turn to Chen with smirk.

You spotted the dancing game and Chen gulped but seeing how irritating Lay's smirk is. Being his stubborn self Chen agreed. "Bring it on!" 

Lay smiled widely. "Okay. Let's go!" He went up front and inserted 4 tokens of the coins and Chen went next to him. They stood on top of the arrows and Lay turn to Chen as he choose the levels.

"Do you want easy?" He asked Chen. Chen just frowned at him. "Don't push it man. Give me your hardest." He said and Suho just stood there shaking his head with his arms crossed. "Are you sure Chen? You can barely pass the random da-" "SHUT UP!" Chen snapped.

You just blinked at Suho, confused. "Huh? What's so bad he did last time?" Suho just smiled at you and leaned down but Chen shot him a death glare which reads, 'Do it. I dare you.' 

Suho noticed it then shruggged. "Fine. Whatever." Suho got back up and you just pouted. "You must be a real embarrassment. Seeing how you don't want this to be told." 

Chen just snorted whatever. "Hey chencing machine! Hurry up! The game is about to start!" Lay interrupted. Chen just sighed and eyed him. "Alright!"

You just pouted and watched the two doing a glaring contest. Suho leaned down and nudged you by the shoulder. You looked up and blinked at him. "Hmm?" 

Suho just winked and whispered to your ear. "I'll tell you later." You heard it and looked at him. Suho smiled and continued to watch the two start the game.

"START!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered.

The song began and all the arrows came down rapidly fast and quick.. But Lay's footing was magic and awesome. You have never seen anybody's feet move so fast before and you've come here before ever since young and you've never seen someone's footwork move this awesomely fast and still not panting like crazy.

While Chen on the other hand was cursing lowly under his breath. "ARGH! WHATTHEHECK?!" He yelled and the brothers cheered for Lay while Xiumin laughed at Chen.

"Chen you ." He said and Chen just snapped at him. "SHUT UP! TRY TO BE IN MY SPOT!" 

Xiumin smirked and smiled. "Alright. I will." 

You laughed hard at Chen then smiled at him. *I can see why he never wanted to bring up the topic. He's the worst!* You laughed and chuckled. Chen heard it and eyed you. "YAH! DON'T LAUGH!" His ears pink and face red, embarrassed.

You find that cute and stuck a tongue out at him. "Xiumin is right. You at this." Chen just glared at you. You smiled at him. "But you're better than me. I way more than you." You said something unexpectedly and Chen softened with a smile. *She admitted that she so much at this. Man, I feel so pathethic and childish.* 

After the rounds of dancing with each members doing it. You did the dance too at last with Chen. Since you two were the worst. Even though it was hard, you gave your best. It was hard, yes.

But you had fun with these boys. You hated to admit it but this was actually the first time you felt joy. You smiled as Chanyeol start talking about some jokes again while the 10 of you walked out of the arcade.

At the same time, the two boys came back. One from Etude House and another from the Gucci store.

Kris and Tao smirked at the 10 of you. "Did you guys had fun?" You nodded and stuck a tongue at him. "Too bad you missed it. It was amazing!" 

Kris smirked. "Well, me shopping solo is way better than hanging with a bunch of kids." For some reason, you sort of admitted it but then Kris went down to your height and whispered to your ear. "But admit it, you had fun right?" He whispered.

His breath touched your skin and you jumped slightly. Kris chuckled and got back up. You stare at his smiling face. This was the first time Kris had loosened up in front of you. Usually he's all, "POKER FACE MODE: ON!" 

But now, Kris had shown the real Kris. 

Even though it sound weird but you just smiled at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter