Asking Him Out

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bbring!

It was lunch time and you had finished jotting the notes down into your notebook, your homeroom teacher kept her books and cleared . "Dismiss." 

"Stand up." The monitor yelled and the students stood up and bowed as your homeroom teacher left the classroom. Students crowded the hallway, everybody was hungry and was walking to the cafeteria.

You shut your notebook and got up. You walked out of your classroom but collided with someone's chest, "Ow!" You yelped, your nose was smashed onto the stranger's chest.

You stumbled back with your hand over your slightly bruised nose. You blinked in shock and glance at the person in front of you.

"Kai?" Your eyes rounded in surprise, and another figure appeared behind him. 

"Sehun?" 

"Yo." Sehun waved a hand at you, while Kai was intently staring at you. You noticed it and raised a brow at him.

"What?" 

Kai blinked and said nothing. He walked pass you after clearing his throat. You stare at him then back at Sehun with a confused look.

"What's with him?" You asked. Sehun shrugged and nodded his head. "Let's go to the cafeteria. D.O hyung told us to fetch you." 

"Fetch me? Why?" You gave him a surprise look. 

The two of you walked down the hallways together with Kai speeding up in the front, a few girls were ogling at him as they followed him from the sides as hypnotized minions.

Some of the girls noticed Sehun and gasped, but scowled in the end as they notice your presence.

"What's a hot guy doing with a girl like her?!" You heard one hissed to a friend of theirs and sighed softly. *Great.* You thought to yourself. *More enemies to myself.*
"D.O made lunch for us, he wants you to eat together. And he also wants to see how much you have learn with food etiquette." Sehun said and your eyes widened.

Sehun examined your face and scoffed. "You're so dead. D.O hyung is going to nag the out of you." A smile appeared on his lips.

You scowled and turn to him. "Got any tips on the food etiquette?" 

"You didn't concentrate when hyung was teaching you?" Sehun asked and you just clasped both your hands together in a pleading manner. 

"Please Sehun!" You gave him a sad look while Sehun just stare at you. He was enjoying the moment of teasing you.

"Hmm.." He put his finger to his chin, contemplating. "Okay, there are some tips I can share to you. Hyung is scary. But in the end, making it look natural is all up to you." 

"Okay!" You nodded happily and Sehun chuckled at your expression. He then noticed your hair and the clip on it. 

You noticed he was staring at you forawhile and realize he was looking at your hairdo.

"Oh, I didn't do this if you're wondering." You said snapping him out of his daze.

"Huh?" Sehun blinked at you.

"D.O hyung tied a bun for me in the morning. But I messed it up and a friend of mine helped me with this one." You smiled. 

"Woah, you finally made a friend." Sehun teased and you shot him a glare. "Yah. That's so mean." You raised your hand to slap his arm but Sehun dodged it and stuck his tongue out.

"Hey!" You called out. "No fair. Stop dodging!" 

"No." Sehun continue to stick his tongue out at you as he fastened his footsteps. "Joohae finally made a friend~" He cooed at you and your eyes widened.

"Yah! SHH!" You yelled and started to chase after him. Sehun laughed and ran ahead. 

The two of you pass by Kai who was walking slowly to the cafeteria, he blinked at the two of you speeding up ahead. 

"SEHUN YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE!" 

"Only if you can reach me!" Sehun provoked you which made you quickened your steps.

Kai shook his head at the sight of two childish people, but a grin appeared on his face. 

He then thought back to the moment where he saw you with your hair tied up and the princess clip. 

*That clip used to be mom's. With her hair up, she actually looks royalty for once. Not to mention, really pretty.* Kai thought but shook his head. *Aigoo, snap out of it Kai!* 

But the image of you staring at him with your hair tied up and with the princess clip. You looked stunning to him. 

Kai felt his ears turning red as his heartbeat fastened. "Aish." He muttered under his breath as he quickened his footsteps too.

You and Sehun had arrived in the cafeteria first, you still hadn't reach until Sehun who was laughing away at your failure.

"Slow poke." He said which made you annoyed but you had no energy to chase him. *Chasing this kid is like running a marathon. Goddamn alien powers. I can't keep up.* You sighed and bent your knees, catching your breath.

"Joohae?" A voice spoke and you slowly look up.

Hana stood in front of you with a worried expression. "It is you!" She claimed with a smile but it soon faded off when she saw your tired expression.

"Yah, what did you do? You look like you ran the school field for punishment. Or are you just very very hungry?" She said while eyeing you. ''But, here." She handed out a bottle of water.

You slowly got up and panted. You took the water bottle and drank half of the water in it. After gulping the water down, you let out a breath of satisfaction.

"Thanks Hana. I'll buy you a new one later." You said and Hana nodded.

"What happened? You're totally sweaty." 

"I was just chasing an idiot." You muttered. "An idiot? Who?" Hana asked. 

"Joohae!" A voice yelled and both of you turn heads to a table crowded with girls, all heads turned your way as Chanyeol happily waved to you with his big smile.

"Woah, you know the transferred boys?" Hana asked, completely surprised.

You stood there, speechless from all the stares. 

"Well, what are you doing? It looks like he wants you to go over. They saved you a seat." Hana nudged your shoulder and you just gulped. "Suddenly I don't feel like eating..." You mumbled.

"I think I'll just go back to class and finish up my remaining homework." You said as you turn on your heel, but a hand grabbed onto your shoulder and spun you around.

"Let's go." Kai said and you gaped at him. He grabbed onto your wrist and dragged you forward.

"No! Stop it, Kai!" You hissed under your breath, you tried to remove your hand from his grip. But Kai's grip was firm on you as he easily dragged you over.
You struggled under it and turn back to look at Hana who gave you a look of bewilderment.

"Sorry Hana." You mouthed.

"It's okay. Tell me later." She mouthed back with her hand up, holding an 'Ok' sign. You sighed and gave her a weak smile.

You then continue to struggle under Kai's grip which was slowly tightening by the second.
"Don't make me hurt you." Kai muttered. You heard the seriousness in his voice and stopped struggling immediately. *But I really don't want to go and eat. So many people are looking at us.* 

You saw most of the girls glaring your way with arms crossed, some eyeing you so hard that if looks could kill, you'd probably be in ashes right now.

You gulped and ignored their stares as the two of you arrived at the table. Kai released your wrist and walked to his seat next to Sehun.

"Wow! You look gorgeous!" Luhan said as he stared at your hairdo.

"You look like a princess now." Suho said, smiling. 

You blushed at their comments but that didn't make up for the embarrassment you were put in. "Can I just get my lunch and leave?" 

"No." D.O said and you pouted. "But-" "No. Come. Sit." D.O cut you off as he unwrapped the lunch box.

"But-" You began but D.O gave you a look which made you shut up immediately.

"Fine.." You mumbled in defeat, sourly you went over to your seat which was next to D.O and Baekhyun.

You sat down between them and finally took notice of the food in front of you.

"Woah." You gasped. 

"Okay, now that everyone is here. Dig in!" Suho exclaimed and the boys immediately dug in their food. But they had the clear presence of poise and elegance, the way they were handling their food with just a fork and a knife.

Even Chen who was holding chopsticks looked so elegant. You gaped at the scene. *I'm going to look like a pig now.* 

D.O noticed that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter