Modelling

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school had ended, Hana had stopped by your classroom and the two of you exit school together. The two of you took a short stroll from the hallways to the school's front gates. During the stroll, you had explained everything to Hana about what happened in the cafeteria.

"WHAT?!" Hana yelped and you quickly clamped a hand over . "Shh! Not so loud!" Your eyes scanned the hallways, some students were passing by the both of you, those that are hurried just scowled at the two of you for blocking the school's hallways.

"Sorry.." Hana squeaked between your hands and you sighed, releasing your hands. 

Hana gasped again as she repeated what you had told her, "So they are staying with you now?" You nodded.

"Woah. How do you manage that? Supporting 12 other boys." Hana asked with big wide eyes, "My mom always tells me how stressful life can be when you're supporting more than one person in your family. And now I hear a person taking care of 12 boys. Woah, you have a heart of gold Joohae." Hana exaggerated and you just rolled your eyes.

"It's hell indeed." You muttered. "But I told them to find jobs, so we can all support the house financially." 

"But don't they have their own houses? Where are these boys from anyways? I mean, we can talk with the principal about their stay. I'm sure they can sort something out." Hana grabbed your arm and started to drag you down to the principal's office.

"Wait! No!" You halted your steps and Hana stopped on hers, she turn to you. 

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked innocently, her head tilting to a side.

*Damn, I can't tell her about them being half aliens, she'll freak out!* 

"It's actually assigned by the principal. Because erm.." You tried to think of an excuse but you're never good at lying on the spot. You always had to think of what to lie beforehand. Hana blinked at you, confusion crossed her face.

"Because..?" She repeated your words. You bit your bottom lip trying to think of something but an arm rested on your head.

"Because we chose her." A voice spoke and your eyes rounded in surprise. You looked up and gasped at the presence of Kris.

"Right?" He repeated with a stern voice right at you, you blinked for a couple seconds before nodding your head. "Right. Yeah.. Haha.." You nervously chuckled.

Kris just flashed a wide grin right at you and turn to Hana, "Sorry to interrupt your conversation. But I need to borrow this idiot forawhile." "Hey! I'm not an idiot!" 

Hana was taken aback by the response but didn't say much. "S-Sure.." She said and nodded at you. "I'll see you tomorrow." You nodded.

"See ya-Woah!" Before you could finish your sentence, Kris had spun your body around and dragged you off by the wrist. 

"Yah! I wasn't done saying goodbye." 

"And you know what I think?" He said while turning to you, you raised a brow at him. "What?"

"I don't care." He flatly replied which made you scowled at him. 

"Why did you guys dragged me out though? Aren't you guys suppose to find a job?" You asked, confused. Kris nodded. "That's exactly why. You're coming with us."

"What?" You gave him a look and Kris nodded as the two of you exited the school building, the rest of the princes stood by the front gates, some school girls tried confessing to them but most of them had turned them down in the most coldest or warmest way possible.

You saw Kai with a girl who was mustering up her courage to say, 'I like you! Please go out with me!' But Kai's respond was the coldest you have ever heard.

"But I don't like you." He flat out rejected the poor girl and walked away leaving the poor girl sobbing alone. Suho was confessed too by another girl on the other side, she handed him a can of soda and confessed that she really likes him.

Suho's rejection was the most wisest yet stupidest one you have heard.

"You're a sweet girl and I'm sure someone will share the same feelings as you one day. Sadly, I don't like you. Also, I hate sodas. Why do people keep polluting water with sugars?" He sighed in a disappointed look, the poor girl just stood there with big round eyes. She stared at the soda can in her hand, confused but also contemplating what Suho said was true.

"Oh, you got her." Luhan said and smiled. "Let's go guys." 

You left together with the boys while the girls who were ogling at them, and the girls who got rejected. Most of them glared your way while some just had a look of disbelief.

*I can tell I'll receive more haters than ever.* You inwardly groaned and turn to the boys sighing.

"You guys were mean to those poor girls." You said and Kai shrugged at you. "It's not like I lied to them. I'm just telling them the truth." Suho agreed too. "Yeah, seriously. Earthlings likes polluted sugar water that much? All of you should taste EXO's crystal water. So refreshing and cooling!" 

You rolled your eyes at Suho, "You must be a model for your crystal water then. Put it on advertisement I'm sure your fangirls will buy it." 

"Buy it? What, no. Crystal water is shared everywhere for free! And what's an advertisement?" He asked and you almost facepalmed yourself again.

"Never mind. Back to the main topic, why do you guys need me to find a job?" You asked and the boys were silent as they stare at you. "Cause you're human?" 

"That's not a valid reason whatsoever." You said and the boys just stopped on their tracks. "Then what kind of jobs can we get?" They asked, you could tell they were sincerely confused and needed help. And being the kind person that you always are, you agreed.

*Even though they annoy the heck out of me. I still can't seem to say no. Especially when they are this sincere.* You sighed to yourself. *Joohae, I hope you're not making a wrong decision.*

"Alright. Fine. I'll help." You said and the boys smiled. 

"But, hmm, what kind of jobs can you guys g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter