Strangely Wonderful? Or not!

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day you woke up to the sound of whispers. Wait! Whispers? Yes, whispers... but where are these whispers coming from since you are the only one living in this house and you heard a few mumbing loudly.

"Hyung, what do we do?!" 

"So, this is she?"

"I can't believe we'd just slept in a box!" 

*Whispers... ah, whispers..* You smiled and snuggled your pillow. The whispering went on and your mind finally clicked, *Wait! Whispers?! In my house! But! I don't live with anyone!*

Your eyes opened up and you got up, causing the 12 boys to jumped in front of you. "WA!" They screamed.

"AH!" You screamed. "AH!" They screamed. "Wha-?! What are you-?! OH NO!" You clutched onto your hair and screamed. 

"SHH!" They hissed at you and you jumped out of bed, you grabbed your bunny slippers and pointed at them. "St-Stay back!" You said.

"Psh! A bunny shoe? That's all you can do? You sure we're in the right house and owner?" asked a tanned one. Another pale one took a gadget and it scanned you. You jumped and gasped at it. "What are you doing?!" 

The gadget beeped and you squirm, "Ah!" 

"Calm down!" scolded one of them. You just stare at them in shocked. "Yup! She's the one! The scanner never lies!" The pale one smiled and kept the gadget in his pocket.

"So, you're the princess of EXO Planet? You don't seem like one.." Another came up and eyed you up and down. "Excuse me? Princess of what? I'm no Princess for your information!" You snapped and they backed away.

"Woah! Calm down! We were just saying only." said the pale one as he smile at you. You just blinked at him and turned to them, "W-Who are you guys?!" You asked.

"Okay! She doesn't even know who we are! Are you sure she is our stepsister?!" The tanned one snapped again. "Stepsister?!" Your eyes almost bulged out of its sockets and you gaped at them.

"KAI!" Many of them snapped at the tanned one called Kai. And he just shrugged. "Psh. Its not really my fault that she freaked out." He said and sat on your bed and rested himself on it.

You dropped your bunny slipper and gaped at the 12 of them, re-thinking what Kai had just said just now. *Stepsister..? To these.. 12 awesomely handsome boys?! Can't be! I'm Joohae! The clumsiest person on Earth!* 

"Still! You shouldn't have said that so directly! She's on Earth this entire time! Of course she doesn't know us!" The pale one snapped again.

"Wait.. wait.. what do you mean by I'm on Earth this entire time.., you mean... you guys aren't..." "... from Earth. Yes." Another one helped you finished the sentence and your jaw dropped.

"Then... you guys are... aliens?" You gasped. "On Earth you humans called us, aliens. But on our planet, people called us Exotics." said the pale one again.

"Aliens? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter