Time

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end you had taken over the position for hosting the Sweetheart Dance, you still couldn't believe why you did that. But after all that explanation of her fake casted leg and her rejection with the princes just so she could cancel it was the most absurd thing you ever heard.

But then again, you remmeber Taemin.

*Right. For Taemin oppa.* You thought with a smile but your smile disappeared as you remember that you had no power to do this. *Who am I kidding?! I'm freaking Joohae! The ruler of clumsiness!*

But then Kris's words that said he believed in you made you softened and you just ran your hands through your hair clutching onto it tightly. *Ahh, I'm having a painful headache.*

You and Kris had just gotten home and now you're already dressed and ready for tonight's shift, and also hoping to shoo Minhyuk out of your house area, because you knew Minhyuk wanted to meet your stepbrothers and you cannot let that happen.

Mainly, you just don't want them to meet. It's easier that way and less trouble, you hate creating lies and even hate telling them. 

Your phone buzzed all of a sudden and you turn on your screen, you open up the message and read it.

Minhyuk had just sent a message saying he'll be there soon and you just cringe at it. But replied a simple 'Ok' at last. After pressing 'Send', you sighed loudly while placing your arms over your head, trying to rest up and release the stress you're getting.

Tao happened to pass by the living room where you were on the couch, still remaining in that position with your arms over your head. Tao raised a brow at you. *What the heck is she doing? Is this some sort of pose for modelling?*

He came over with a puzzled look and sat next to you, you felt someone's weight next to the couch and plopped down your arms, turned to your side and saw Tao.

Tao was examining you with a confused look, he opened his mouth and asked. "What's up? Why were you in a strange pose? For modelling?"

You just shook your head slowly, "No. I'm just stressed lately..." You sighed after remembering the stress you're having, "And I wish it would end soon and smoothly too. I hope it's possible for it to go smoothly."

Tao was still confused but he listened, he then ask another question. "So, what's this thing that's making you so stress?" 

"Work." You said. "And I'm hosting this Sweetheart Dance..." 

Tao's eyes widened at that statement. "What? You?" He nearly laugh at that spot but you shot him a glare and he held it in. "Sorry." He remained a straight face but chuckle slightly once you turn away.

"Ha. Ha. Laugh all you want. I know someone like me is like impossible when it comes to hosting events." You confessed. "Well, you can't even control your life properly in the first place..." His words trailed off and you shot him another glare while sitting up. "Yah. Don't push it." 

"Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter