Unexpected Visit

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's your drink sir." You placed the ready-made cocktail down a table where a bunch of co-ed middle-aged office workers sat. A few of the uncles were drunk and grumpily responded towards you.

"Ngh." He growled in a low voice.

You bowed and left. You went back to the bar area and plopped the tray down as you leaned onto the counter top. Minhyuk who was skillfully flipping the martini shaker in the air caught it and removed the cap. He poured the pink liquid into a tall glass that's filled with ice. 

When he was done decoarating the drink, he brought it over to your side.

"Here." 

You looked up at him and back down to the pink liquid in the glass. "What's this?" You straightened your back and turned to it.

Your eyes rounded at the beautiful cocktail in front of you and you smiled. The drink that Minhyuk made was beautiful as it has an ombre color effect in the drink, mixing two colors between purple and pink. 

It looked like the galaxy and was topped with chopped strawberries and the edges of the glass was coated with white dust. 

"It's my newly made cocktail. I just created it. Try it out. There's no alcohol in it as you are in fact, underage." Minhyuk smiled at you as he skillfully took an empty glass of the counter and started to wipe it with a clothe.

You took the glass and lifted it up to your lips, sipping the pink and purple liquid. The taste was pleasantly sweet and sour, something like a fruit dessert. You smacked your lips softly as the white dust starting to sizzle in your mouth.

"Oppa, what's the white dust?" You asked. "It's creating a noise in my mouth." 

Minhyuk glanced at you and smirked. "Drugs." 

Your eyes nearly popped out of your socket as you gaped at him. "What?! Oppa you do drugs?! Since when?!" 

Minhyuk glanced at you and opened his mouth but before he could speak you had already jumped to conclusions. "Is that why some customers zoned out so quickly after one cocktail drink?! Oppa how could you! You put no alcohol in here but you put drugs?! Oh Jinnie is going to flipped when she hears about this!" You gasped.

"Does she know about this?! Does she do drugs too?" Your eyes became bigger and bigger after every question.

Minhyuk bursted out laughing and you stood there, dumbfounded. 

"Shut it, will you?! Some people are trying to enjoy the night here!" A loud booming voice came from one of the drunk customers. 

You bowed apologetically and turned to Minhyuk who was trying to lower his laugh. 

"I can't believe you actually believed me! Oh, Joohae~ You're still as innocent as ever." Minhyuk grinned at you and you glowered at him.

"You're still a bully, oppa." You said in a low voice but your eyes kept still on Minhyuk.

Minhyuk watched as you stare at him for a short moment, "What?" He asked. 

"Is that really drugs though?" You asked and Minhyuk smiled. "It's just a joke. It's just po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter