Life Cycle with the Princes

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a  peaceful Saturday and as usual you were sleeping in. Tired from last night drama. Thank god it was Friday last night or else you would be so late if it's school night.

You were still in your bedroom sleeping peacefully after setting out the blankets and all the comfortable clothes you found and place them in the living room and turn the living room into a giant living bedroom. 

And after that, the princes had made you explain everything about your life on Earth and you had to get teased through out the way while telling them about your dorky and stupid life on Earth.

But not all of them were teasing you, some of them were kind, like Suho and Lay or D.O. Or Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They were making you laugh through the whole night and they even made you do the story telling thing to little children before they go to sleep.

The reason why you did it is because you mentioned about story telling in your kindergarten days and they were curious about it so they made you had to go to the store room to search for all the fairytale books you loved and you sleepily told them the story for the whole night.

It was hard because the princes kept cutting in while you reading telling the story halfway and they just had to ask stupid things while you were reading the story of Cinderella.

"Didn't the prince know her? I mean, like, psh? They met at the ball! And he's seen her before! If she can recognize him! Why can't he? And still, why can't he run faster? Girls run slow in heels. He's stupid for not just grabbing her hard enough."

"Yeah! And why doesn't the prince have a name?" 

"This story is so strange. Do we have fairygodmother's too? Why aren't there any fairygodfathers?"

You just had to endure the whole pain until 3am where you finally finished the whole story and thank god, because you were starting to think that if you keep this up, you may have to get some intense theraphy for them ruining your childhood plots.

Through the peaceful morning, it was already 9 and the door to your bedroom creaked open. But you didn't heard it and just snooze off.

12 pairs of eyes blinked at your small bedroom. Suho pushed it open and the 12 came in. Chen closed the door and they surrounded your small tiny bed. Staring at your sleeping figure, which was posed in a ricdiculous way.

"And she's suppose to be royalty on our planet." Kai snorted and the rest of them just sighed. *Let's make sure we have a blood scan as soon as we leave this planet.*

"Isn't a princess suppose to be an early riser?" Xiumin questioned. Kris just stood by the desk next to your bed and spotted an alarm clock. He raised a brow and took the alarm clock off the desk, obvserving the object that is so weird to him.

"What is this?" Kris asked. "Not sure." Suho said and activated his scanner watch. "But let's find out." The watch scanned the alarm clock and the details was shown. 

Everyone crowded around Suho to see the details of the weird object. "What does it say?" Kris asked while eyeing the object and turn it around. "And what is this twisting for?" He asked and pointed to the object stuck at the back of the clock.

"Hmm, it seems to an alarm clock. If you twist it to the exact time it's been set. It will let out an alarm and awake the sleeper." Suho said and Kris shrugged. "Let's try it out." He started to twist the clock until it reached until 6am.

The alarm clock vibrated and ring loudly. Kris gasped and dropped the alarm clock right next to you. You heard the alarming sound and immediately got up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm late!" You yelped. But then you realized 12 unwelcome guests into your room and sighed. "Did you guys mess with my alarm clock?"

"Something like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter