Rice Ball Attack

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your photo has been uploaded!

*Good.* You smiled at your phone, the picture of the boys first shoot had been successfully posted online at a Facebook page for fashion shops looking for models.

"What are you looking at?" A voice asked from behind, you jumped and turn around with big wide eyes. "Yah! Don't do that!" You lightly slapped Minhyuk's arm. 

Minhyuk flinched slightly and blinked at you with a confused look. "What did I do? I was just asking what are you looking at." 

"But don't creep up on me!" You gave him a displeasing look and sighed, "I was looking at this." You held up your phone for him to see, tonight was a quiet night for the bar cause it was a weekday.

Minhyuk stared at the picture uploaded and an 'O' shape was formed on his lips. "Woah. Not bad." He complimented while staring at you with big round eyes, nodding his head in approval.

"Yah, they are all good models. I didn't knew they do stuff like this. Let me go and like it." Minhyuk said as he pulled out his phone, you smiled at him. "I didn't know either. But gosh," You sighed at the memory. "They are terrible students to teach."

"Wait," Minhyuk blinked at you. "You taught them modelling? Why?" He raised a brow.

You just turn to him and put down your phone, "That's cause those jerks have been freeloading ever since they came to my home. I threathend them to either get a job or no more food." 

"Ahh, so food is their weakness." Minhyuk nodded in understanding. "And TV too." You added and Minhyuk chuckled. "By the way, where are they from actually?" He asked and you blinked at him. "What did they tell you?" 

"When I ask them where they're from, they just told me they're not from here. But when I ask where and gave suggestions like America, other places in Asia, or China, all of them just said the same thing. 'We're not from here'. In a very monotone voice." He mimicked their tone of voice.

You mentally sighed in relief, *Thank god they didn't say EXO planet. Guess they're not complete idiots.* 

Minhyuk eyed you and spoke. "I think you know where they're from. Spill it!" He leaned in closer towards you, your eyes rounded in shock and you flashed an innocent smile. 

"They're not from here." You said and Minhyuk leaned in closer, "Yah. You better tell oppa now or I'll-" "What are you two doing?" A voice snapped, startling the both of you.

Both of your heads turn to see your boss standing by the doorway with guests behind him. You straightened up immediately and bowed, "We're very sorry." You apologized and Minhyuk did a small bow while clearing his throat. "Sorry." He muttered.

Your boss just eyed Minhyuk forawhile and back to you, his eyes lingered on you forawhile and back to Minhyuk. "Serve the guests." He ordered.

You nodded and the guests from behind went to a booth and sat down in it, you went over and started to take orders. Minhyuk was polishing the glasses as he glance your way but noticed a pair of eyes lingering on you.

He turned his head and stare at his boss, he was walking to the second floor above the bar but he was stopping on the staircase as he watched you. Minhyuk noticed where he was aiming at and his eyes rounded in shock.

*No way. So boss has that motive on Joohae?* He thought and you came back to the bar, "Oppa, here are the orders." You said and Minhyuk snapped out of his daze.

You expected him to agree to it and make the drinks but instead Minhyuk snapped at you which startled you.

"Yah! Pull down your skirt, your are exposed!" 

You blinked at him in shock, "And make sure to watch out, okay?" He spoke in a stern voice, his eyes fierce on you and you gave him a confused look.

"Oppa, why are you-" 

"OKAY?!" He cut you off sternly and you just closed your mouth and awkwardly nodded. You pulled the hem of your skirt lower and Minhyuk tossed you an apron. You blinked at it, "Oppa I'm already wearing one."

"Wear it to cover your back." He bluntly said and you titled your head in confusion. "No. I'll look like an idiot. Oppa just do your drinks! Customers are waiting!" You hissed and tossed back the apron.

"Yah, you-" "Drinks!" You cut him off with big wide eyes staring at him. Minhyuk understand the look in your eyes and scowled. "Alright, alright. I got it. But you better watch out, if I see your exposed again I'm personally coming over to tie the apron for you." 

"Oppa, why were you staring at my . Oh my! Are you a ert?!" You gasped as you covered your chest with both arms. Minhyuk rolled his eyes as he sourly made the drinks.

*It's not me, idiot.* His eyes flashed to the boss who was now eyeing him. *Maybe I should walk her home more often.* He thought with a sigh as he angrily capped the shaker. 

You just stared at Minhyuk with a confused look. *Why is oppa acting so weird?* 

The next day had arrived, you were on your way to school as usual. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter